Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mack84

On live the now with the waste of space wee bro shouting eff the pope and all sorts. Vile

Reactions: 7
He’s gonna die from cancer before long. He’s hitting the sunbeds like Lez is hitting the Lenor Unstoppables and he’s the exact type of cunt that will try and “cure” himself with marjoram. Hell mend him.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I am honestly disgusted at Big Roos video about making Tony ‘special water’ for his ADHD/Autism. That poor wean living with those two scumbags. Reported for harmful misinformation.

What life skills can that roaster teach him exactly? How to pish himself and punt vitamins on tiktok shop?
She’s actually no clue primary fine but hit 1st year and they’re learning more complicated maths like a=4 b=3 calculate 9b-a2 even I used struggle because they’re taught differently to how I was and I did credit maths, majority of it we don’t use but still I don’t believe he will be kept out of school and she needs stop blaming education or the teachers how about you look at the area and the reviews of the school your brining him up in. It shows less deprived areas and schools don’t have high results, I mean they’ve made out they had thousands of money so why not “buy” a house ek. Feel sorry for the kids being pulled left right and centre and no stability. If he was so bad he wouldn’t be in main stream school.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
She thinks she’s such a wee ticket 🤣🤣🤣 the videos she posts scrunching up her dodgy nose, pure loving herself 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s actually embarrassing! & the nutters commenting on her video supposedly educating Dr M, it worries me that there is such idiotic people in this fucking world!!!
She thinks she's a ticket online bet she wouldn't be so smart face to face with someone and she needs to lay off the botox thats what causes the scrunched up nose she's a bogging midden, that'll never change Scott's had everyone's sloppy seconds 🤢 dr m has made another video 🤣🤣

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
I can’t keep up with what they are banging on about. The pair of them have always been wee dodgy scammers but are trying to deflect it with spiritual healing and mental health bullshit. It’s one big MLM scheme. I think Stutchy has just gone and got herself stuck in another abusive relationship, just this one is mental abuse, she looks to be on the verge of a breakdown.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Looked a bit stressed earlier on hes feeling the pressure nobody's buying their shite anymore also saying the tax man isn't getting a penny off him he can come to his door if he wants his money hes fuckin delusional needs to stay off whatever he's taking 🤯
Has he missed the jail that much he wants to go back?

gimm3more

VIP Member
100% untrue if a bank had a vulnerable customer they would give access to the account and the bank wouldn’t close down an account for social media like tik tok there would more likely be other red flags..🚩 share the dirt Scott
Also banks don’t trawl through the social media accounts of ALL their clients lmfao
My old friend got her Monzo business account shut down for “no reason” and it’s because her business was committing fraud the entire time lmao.
chatting shite as usual the pair of wallopers

Spanor511

VIP Member
Feck knows, probz get there qualifications fae the same place as dee Maxwell 🥴
Big Ollie done a video noo 😂
I was just about to say this. He’s as deluded as Dee Maxwell and worryingly like her, thinks everyone believes his lies.

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
See they frayed different coloured overised denim jackets they are all trying to punt? They are howling 🤢 big frati and the likes of them are linking them as if they are fashionista’s.
Dont get me wrong im an impulse buyer and buy some amount of shite but no the stuff they are promoting. Horrible 🤮
There aw trying to flog the same shit, soon it will be a competition to see who can post first to use there link, even if a ever was influenced to buy anything a would go look for it in the shop not use there link 😂, half it looks like cheap shitty material the 2 piece sets probz see through that wan cher was promoting this morning, Stacey was promoting it the other day but they trainers cher keeps saying tik tok shop, each to there own but not for me 🤮

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Has he missed the jail that much he wants to go back?
He said that then realised about his wee lie he told about his bank account getting closed and loosing the money (bullshit) and then said hes been payed this year anyway hes such a dick she needs to keep him off live hes a liability 😂 i love it he just keeps digging bigger holes for himself 😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
That’s exactly what I was going to say. And it’s all the same reprobates that follow them. There’s far too many of them doing it.

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
Scott’s done a video telling people to report dr Michael’s page because the doctor put a video up because they have teamed up with sunbeds selling nasal sprays, saying the doctors going after businesses and when he had the debate he had a spiritual awakening the night before so his head was all over the place 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Thought it wasn’t his business? How would it be Dr.M fault that you couldn’t feed the kid? Using kid has a sympathy gain. No one wasn’t starved not even the dog, money to eat out last few weeks, domino’s pizza boxes that lay on kitchen work top for 3 days… yeah really looks like someone that has no money for their kid.

Shut down his bank account with ££££ thousands in it 🤣🤣🤡 well should always carry a bit of cash then Davis if pages and bank accounts keep getting shut down… what is he on 😂
---
Nae money to feed the wane but can go for sunbeds, lip filler, botox get her extensions fixed and buy the ingredients to put in their shite creams but their skint aye ok pair of clowns 😂
---

They hastags come across as quite threatening tagging barl and saying read between the lines tut tut Scott
Don’t forget money for her b&m haul couple weeks back ohhh and all the new clothes from shein 🤣