Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Only other way accounts would be shut down, not even shut down just no access is when you have income and declared it and have unpaid council tax am sure councils can ask dwp to put a freeze on the bank accounts a bit like being employed wages being froze but you still have limited access. So whole Dr fault is just absolute nonsense as per.

Reactions: 6

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
She's cringy as fuck 🙈🙈 really thinks she done something with that reply to Dr Michael 🙈 I don't think iv ever been more mortified for somebody in my life 🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure she worked in a nursery was never a teacher 🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Am so nosy, a want to know the goss, like r they saying the money is to take people on retreats?
I think so. Now that Lawfull Rebellion has sent them the money…I think he’s sent that because he knew they were getting outed. There’s no way Scott and Stutchy are using that money for the correct purposes.

Said big glaikit tangerine is live calling someone a greedy bastard and that they want it in the front bum and the back bum. Wtaf is this perma cresoted moon boot actually on? He's past the point of no return he's needing a cuddle me jacket and a ball gag to stop him spouting shite 24/7

Attachments

Has anyone seen the video of dickhead with the girl think its a screen record from a live he said to her age check she said 18 and he's like fuckin legal then let's go then went joke aye ok Scott surprised big roo let that go 🚩🚩
In one live you have people shouting beast outside a man’s home and next live is him shouting legal then let’s go.. why do men still think it’s ok to say aww she’s legal? She is same age as your own daughter Davis and your almost 40. Legal but also doesn’t sit well with me. Imagine a female saying that to a 18 year old boy, would raise a few eyebrows.

Now it’s 70% sale and only had 15 in while doing box battle. 12 those were watching inc myself because nothing was happening in comment section 😂🫣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
That house must be stinking with her pishing everywhere and the poor dog who doesn’t know any better shiting everywhere. Her spreading the herpes. I feel sorry for their landlord. That place will need fumigated.

gimm3more

VIP Member
To be fair microdosing mushrooms has been approved for the treatment of mental health. There was nhs trials done on it and it’s had a lot of positive results. It’s really interesting like the ketamine treatment for depression. I don’t think her measurements are really exact and this is quite experimental to be using on her child
Lions mane mushrooms aren’t psychedelic they’re just normal mushrooms

Spanor511

VIP Member
He’s saying if they keep going he’s gonna out them. I hope he does
Bet it’s not the first time they’ve bumped charity money either. How anyone would trust the two in the first place is beyond me. They are absolute scum.

I am honestly disgusted at Big Roos video about making Tony ‘special water’ for his ADHD/Autism. That poor wean living with those two scumbags. Reported for harmful misinformation.
She’s not even measuring out exact ml and used same squirt thing for another bottle. If he is that bad or need help go to your doctor, ask the school, support unit for help, but forgot they don’t believe in doctors. Poor kid being made to take stuff and he’s not clue about it, surely that’s not legal giving your kid stuff without them known.

Luna25

Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling

Scott’s latest video, where he is singing that stupid song ( I hope life treats you good 😬) and shaking his heed about I honestly thought the lassie in the video was stutchy 😅😅😅 it wasn’t until I read the comments and went back to watch it again when I realised it wasnt it was actually a homeless girl 😆😆😆😆

• Haha

Mack84

Head brother was trying to tell everyone last night that the dr is a beast and was doing Botox in his house on wee girls.

• Haha

Superman1

Defo worked in a nursery! Ages ago they came on doing a big announcement saying she was “leaving the business” as it was causing arguments between them and it was “Scott’s baby” and she couldn’t be arsed with it so she had interviews lined up to work in a nursery again. Don’t know what happened to that but it all went quiet and she was back on selling SHEELAJEY n skinny drops in her manky kitchen before long

• Haha

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Can’t believe she’s saying someone lost 8 stone in 6 moths with they drops. 8 stone 🫣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
You know there is no trust when you and your partner share the same social media pages.
I seen video she posted about how she was a mates helping them with their kids… trouble in paradise? For the 7 billionth time.
Someone said in comments rough etc and she said I’ve only ever had lip filler… sure she said she got Botox in her forehead not long ago.. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where you didn’t have an actual job or steady income, do cold therapy most mornings and kick about your mates all day.

She is local authority housing so some how she is avoiding having to actually work because the job centre would be having her in telling her to find work or cut benefits, yet I read a story in news a blind women and wheelchair user were told needed find work or their benefits be cut. Disgusting system is all wrong.

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
The honest to god cheek and embarrassment from a pair of nobodies thinking they can take on a highly educated doctor. Scott can't even talk right 😂😂😂😂. And when he was attacked at home who helped him in the hospital? A Doctor 😂😂😂😂 That's OK tho cos he wasn't spiritually well then. And her she's a very poor maw. Needs her hole booted letting kids with additional needs go hungry, cos her man's ego is the size of the empire state building. Sure took a dent from the doctor tho. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart