Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I really want to know what qualifications she’s got to work in a nursery cause I can’t see her getting through a HNC cause it’s a shit ton of work. I’d die if she walked into my work as a new start
Private nurseries don’t need any qualifications. They just need to agree to work towards an svq I think. That’s why loads of school leavers do it, that’s probably what she’s done.

Reactions: 8

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
I don't know how anyone could find him attractive. I couldn't even sit in his company. He's as annoying as thrush. But at least you can use cream for relief from that. Her as well. Imagine them being so arrogant as to even think about taking on a Doctor who's degree wasn't bought from the Internet.

• Heart

beebee789

VIP Member
Omfg! They are both disgusting isnt that when shes pishing all over the floor should she be deprived of water then?? I hope someone reports it fucking bogging cruel nasty fuckers
Exactly. Bet Professor Stutchy's shat the floor more times than the dog has. Should deprive her of food and water for a week, see how she and her cold sore likes it.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Scott’s done a video telling people to report dr Michael’s page because the doctor put a video up because they have teamed up with sunbeds selling nasal sprays
Let’s all report that new tanning page they collaborated with and elite tanning also.

EmmaMcL90

She is in the backgeound of the live making the pasta with a face like a skelped arse. She is like his mother, imagine putting up with his shite.
He said she’s in a mood coz she’s “on her dabs” who even says that?! He talks like a fucking 15 year old boy!

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
I mean she met him at a house party, at that time he had no job (currently still jobless), no place of his own was living with his mum, no car but a knackered van or maybe that came after when he tried to build up a valet company. Another business he tried to sell for 20k no books, no regular work, no buyer.
I’d be embarrassed and disappointed if my daughter ended up with someone like that. If I was single, I’d rather be single for rest my life than have someone like that, some girls will stay with a guy just to say they have a bf and that’s sad.
He would be the very last person I'd let near my kids. Especially an ASN kid. Just his drug use and mad stories. I just feel he's bad news. And lifting his hands to women is a 🚩🚩. She should've packed her kid and dog up and left his twisted arse

• Heart

EmmaMcL90

Her latest video 🤦🏽‍♀️ why oh why does she talk like that?! I am cringing so much for her! Acting like she knows it all, winking at the camera, calling Dr M “wee man” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Crl8

Defo worked in a nursery! Ages ago they came on doing a big announcement saying she was “leaving the business” as it was causing arguments between them and it was “Scott’s baby” and she couldn’t be arsed with it so she had interviews lined up to work in a nursery again. Don’t know what happened to that but it all went quiet and she was back on selling SHEELAJEY n skinny drops in her manky kitchen before long
I really want to know what qualifications she’s got to work in a nursery cause I can’t see her getting through a HNC cause it’s a shit ton of work. I’d die if she walked into my work as a new start

Spanor511

VIP Member
Omg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m howling

Scott’s latest video, where he is singing that stupid song ( I hope life treats you good 😬) and shaking his heed about I honestly thought the lassie in the video was stutchy 😅😅😅 it wasn’t until I read the comments and went back to watch it again when I realised it wasnt it was actually a homeless girl 😆😆😆😆
Big homeless kangaroos cutting aboot the toon. It’s like a comedown dream.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Dr Michael getting the bbc involved. Scott and stutchy must feel really stupid. They could have just carried on selling their products without calling out doctors
Things you absolutely love to hear. At least they have all big Roos benefits to live off.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
You would never recognise big Kangaroo in the wild. Nae wonder she eye fucks herself in the phone. She must not believe what they filters can do to her ugly coupon either.

• Haha

Mack84

On live the now with the waste of space wee bro shouting eff the pope and all sorts. Vile

He’s gonna die from cancer before long. He’s hitting the sunbeds like Lez is hitting the Lenor Unstoppables and he’s the exact type of cunt that will try and “cure” himself with marjoram. Hell mend him.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I am honestly disgusted at Big Roos video about making Tony ‘special water’ for his ADHD/Autism. That poor wean living with those two scumbags. Reported for harmful misinformation.

What life skills can that roaster teach him exactly? How to pish himself and punt vitamins on tiktok shop?
She’s actually no clue primary fine but hit 1st year and they’re learning more complicated maths like a=4 b=3 calculate 9b-a2 even I used struggle because they’re taught differently to how I was and I did credit maths, majority of it we don’t use but still I don’t believe he will be kept out of school and she needs stop blaming education or the teachers how about you look at the area and the reviews of the school your brining him up in. It shows less deprived areas and schools don’t have high results, I mean they’ve made out they had thousands of money so why not “buy” a house ek. Feel sorry for the kids being pulled left right and centre and no stability. If he was so bad he wouldn’t be in main stream school.