Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Back on live and bitting to the comments already he canny help himself for someone thats supposedly so grounded hes a very angry wee man 😂 scott away and hug a tree preferably one in the middle of the rain forest 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
Just seen her post she’s giving up her wellbeing products to do tik tok shop full time 😂, naw u mean cause there shit an u lied for months saying that’s how u lost weight when u we’re using slimming injections 🤣

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Dr Michael getting the bbc involved. Scott and stutchy must feel really stupid. They could have just carried on selling their products without calling out doctors
its that bloody equinox energy!! Oh and the ego bigger than his chin and her beak

• Haha

irishlassie

VIP Member
Aw ffs he’s now setting up a charity to take “ppl on benefits” on his wellness retreats abroad for free

we don’t food to fuel our bodies we charge our bodies from the sun and hugging trees he’s actually just spouted that shite
---

he’s actually boggin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
I just seen she’s home schooling her wee boy 🥴 I think I lasted 15 seconds before I scrolled past.. the shite she was talking and the new posh/polite voice 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
She said other night to wee boy that’s because your half Italian having the name Tony doesn’t make you Italian, I could be wrong but I doubt the kids dad is Italian or even half Italian or even three quarters.
The daft voices she does just makes her look stupid and I cringe at it.
I swear this month is dragging in wish it was December so Dr could out these muppets.

Finally December, hope Dr.M is still going ahead and getting them products tested.
Last few months they’ve changed their page names numerous times and seem to be keeping a low profile don’t seem to be on tt as much.