Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
I am amazed that they have any following at all. They’re barely literate. Now banging on about spirituality and reiki?!
They are absolute scammers. I hope dwp is watching them

It's all like minded thick cunts that follow them. Folk that easily buy into what they say and take it as gospel.

Reactions: 4

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Dr has an extremely good job, he doesn’t need to be doing box battles. I see more hate on them now than positive. I seen a page called elite tanning came up on my fyp I thought now they’re selling sachets? But it wasn’t them it was a proper tanning shop in England I think. It’s called elite tanning, so if their company was registered they wouldn’t be able to use elite tanning as the name is already trading. When we set up our advertising company, we had to change a word because name we wanted was already under a registered company. I very much doubt if they did register it they would call it elite tanning 21 or big bro stitch banging or whatever it is 🤣
So not registered and they’ve never claimed to be self employed so looks like their making money or were and no paid NI or tax.
I was tempered to dm the girl and say this other pair are using your trade name pretty much.
Haha snap seen that the other day their page that was just elite tanning seems to have disappeared its just the one with 21 at the end comes up they deffo had 2 with that name wonder if someone has told the girl already

Mack84

Is that the garden furniture used as office chair on live 😂😂
---
Sitting there screaming about the doctor while he’s giving Chinese nail shop vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Who they actually trying to fool? Well apart from idiots that’s buying their products but no money, starving kid, bank account shut down but yet they went to Amsterdam for the day? Well apparently for a weekend but the good old excuse of ‘phone broke’.
Lies all time your bank account is clearly fine. Treating themselves to a wee retreat with the money from the products 😂

Oyezoyez

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she’s saying someone lost 8 stone in 6 moths with they drops. 8 stone 🫣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
All these health benefits yet shes clearly not benefiting from using her own products. Full of shite so they are.

Spanor511

VIP Member
He’s obviously been on the FYP and seen the rest of the bangers scamming charities, right, left and centre and decided to get in on the action. Anyone donating to him and that munter of a bird of his, needs their heads checked. Wellness retreats. From two mad neds, that knock fuck out each other as soon as they fall out, start texting exes and make videos for the whole of the internet to watch about how they’re a proud single maw again. Okayyy Thennnnnn

• Heart

Geee

Chatty Member
Things like MS symptoms can be alleviated somewhat with a raw plant based diet just because there’s less risk of inflammation. But you also need the stem cell treatment, the medication all of these things that is just ignored he doesn’t understand the studies he doesn’t know the research he doesn’t cross reference with other studies and use critical thinking regarding the merit of the research he just googles what he wants to hear and puts a YouTube video about it on his profile acting like it’s peer reviewed study

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That house must be stinking with her pishing everywhere and the poor dog who doesn’t know any better shiting everywhere. Her spreading the herpes. I feel sorry for their landlord. That place will need fumigated.
Knocked down & built again more like after these clatty bastards living in it 🤢

Everything on website is £8.80? No sale all cheap they clearly don’t make any money from it, putting out more money than they get back on profit 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
I know times are tough for businesses but that sounds like almost going bust or trying get rid before Dr.M puts them.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
In one live you have people shouting beast outside a man’s home and next live is him shouting legal then let’s go.. why do men still think it’s ok to say aww she’s legal? She is same age as your own daughter Davis and your almost 40. Legal but also doesn’t sit well with me. Imagine a female saying that to a 18 year old boy, would raise a few eyebrows.

Now it’s 70% sale and only had 15 in while doing box battle. 12 those were watching inc myself because nothing was happening in comment section 😂🫣
Yip pisses me off when they say that, he was obviously thinking it or he wouldn't have said it hes a creep, now saying the docs a shitebag because he didn't take him up on the boxing match and wants another debate when will they 2 learn they're making a cunt of themselves everybody's laughing at them nobody wants to watch their lives anymore thats how big roos in the tanning shop trying to sell their shite 😭 love that for them 🤣

• Heart