Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This them made another “office” looks like a hall window beside her so the the top of stairs?
I watched other night about him trying encourage her to do OF… only about 5 years too late.
I heard him say to the wee boy 11 at night do you like what I did with the room? It can’t be another room because it’s only a 2 bedroom their in.
Get off live and get your son to bed for school, take it their not moving to the penthouse now 😂
---
Just watching there am not 100% who was driving but that Gordon their mate smashed their car VW Scirocco into a jeep? And bonnet went right under and wrecked all the bonnet but she said it’s fine it’s fine it’s still drivable. The wee boy was saying this on the live coming in with his… take away pizza thought they didn’t eat poison like that? Was vegan plant based natural foods lol.
Also sounded like the wee boy was walking upstairs so think desk and that is in their hall lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
I think so. Now that Lawfull Rebellion has sent them the money…I think he’s sent that because he knew they were getting outed. There’s no way Scott and Stutchy are using that money for the correct purposes.
Retreats probz a weekend away way aw there pals in the group

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Really is a clat bag, talking with full mouth. No one teach him don’t talk with mouth full?
That hair has definitely been bleached it’s more blonde faded yellow at top.
500 people like their video If they go buy products that money go towards retreats and abroad, I thought they weee already doing that? Or has stutchy over spent on DH Gate, fags and shein with last lot of cash they made? 🤡
---
Grey underneath blonde on top 😂😂
Hes one ugly guy hes nae personality he just gives me the ick and big roo thinks she's won the lottery with him 😂😂

• Haha
Punting creams (2 for a 10r) claiming Stutchy used them on his face last night & cleared the spots on his forehead up…still looks very spotty to me 🤭
Seen her prepping the dinner on live earlier, never done before or shown this then shown us they don’t eat take away a 365 days.
Why can’t the man apply his own cream to his face? Then she’s clearing up his dishes from lunch because he’s too busy on a live chatting to someone giving his life story.

Geee

Chatty Member
You know there is no trust when you and your partner share the same social media pages.
I seen video she posted about how she was a mates helping them with their kids… trouble in paradise? For the 7 billionth time.
Someone said in comments rough etc and she said I’ve only ever had lip filler… sure she said she got Botox in her forehead not long ago.. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them. Wouldn’t it be great to live in a world where you didn’t have an actual job or steady income, do cold therapy most mornings and kick about your mates all day.

She is local authority housing so some how she is avoiding having to actually work because the job centre would be having her in telling her to find work or cut benefits, yet I read a story in news a blind women and wheelchair user were told needed find work or their benefits be cut. Disgusting system is all wrong.
As long as you show up at the job centre once a month they don’t sanction you.

Butterbiggins

They are an absolute joke the both of them Goodness knows who buys there products out that manky kitchen just baffles me

I think he let us down 😔
I did see he's been calling out Caz for wanting to fight an unfit pensioner though!
He maybe thought that the bams had had enough of his time which I don't blame him for. Kudos to him though for calling out Caz wanting to fight nacho novo. I loved nacho Novo when he played for rangers and he seems a really nice guy. With his health problems he needs to give the fight a wide berth

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
Noticed that they r now selling slimming injection’s, I for one would be fuming if I believed there bullshit Stacey had lost weight on they mushroom drop things they punt she stood in that kitchen for weeks saying she used them an never went to the gym or anything that’s how she lost weight when she been on the slimming injections 🤔