Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialK21

VIP Member
See they frayed different coloured overised denim jackets they are all trying to punt? They are howling 🤢 big frati and the likes of them are linking them as if they are fashionista’s.
Dont get me wrong im an impulse buyer and buy some amount of shite but no the stuff they are promoting. Horrible 🤮

Reactions: 5
She is in the backgeound of the live making the pasta with a face like a skelped arse. She is like his mother, imagine putting up with his shite.
She’s back at the cooking while he matters away on a live, she looks so miserable and serious in the back ground lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

KMH

Only other way accounts would be shut down, not even shut down just no access is when you have income and declared it and have unpaid council tax am sure councils can ask dwp to put a freeze on the bank accounts a bit like being employed wages being froze but you still have limited access. So whole Dr fault is just absolute nonsense as per.
Trust me that’s not the only reason but it’s one. Court orders or freeze orders aye but tones of reasons for banks blocking your account these days. Slightest bit of knowledge of being dodgy they will do it!

Walnutss

VIP Member
My friends been taking lions main for menopause
Lions mane is great for depression anxiety and many hormone imbalances. It's worked great for me. Obv it can help not cure clinical depression. I'm not pretending to be a doctor

All the Davis brothers have terrible skin
Those filters are amazing cos he has some amount of pot holes from acne

• Heart
She’s doing videos hanging over counter with her big heed/nose in frame arm pose so collar bone sticks out/sinks in, standing with leg apart show off a thigh gap…. Trying say her products have made her skinnier… so no before or after photos? Like a professional business.
She doesn’t eat or have a healthy diet basically smokes fags but doesn’t eat.
When she does eat it’s on the couch hitting the munches after her joint.

Each to their own but he used to be a coke addict apparently, but both smoke green. I don’t believe aww it’s natural product, plant based it’s not legal it’s still a drug. No 2 ways about it.
I have no shame in it but I’ve never touched any drugs or tried them no interest of them, probably from my own Dad gave me the fear from his magic mushrooms, green smoking younger days stories lol.
Point is from someone that was addicted why would you even have any drugs in your home little bit green can easily push him to want something a little bit stronger. Disgusting smoking it with child in the home.

Yip pisses me off when they say that, he was obviously thinking it or he wouldn't have said it hes a creep, now saying the docs a shitebag because he didn't take him up on the boxing match and wants another debate when will they 2 learn they're making a cunt of themselves everybody's laughing at them nobody wants to watch their lives anymore thats how big roos in the tanning shop trying to sell their shite 😭 love that for them 🤣
Dr has an extremely good job, he doesn’t need to be doing box battles. I see more hate on them now than positive. I seen a page called elite tanning came up on my fyp I thought now they’re selling sachets? But it wasn’t them it was a proper tanning shop in England I think. It’s called elite tanning, so if their company was registered they wouldn’t be able to use elite tanning as the name is already trading. When we set up our advertising company, we had to change a word because name we wanted was already under a registered company. I very much doubt if they did register it they would call it elite tanning 21 or big bro stitch banging or whatever it is 🤣
So not registered and they’ve never claimed to be self employed so looks like their making money or were and no paid NI or tax.
I was tempered to dm the girl and say this other pair are using your trade name pretty much.

cctm

VIP Member
Dog either isn’t well or should just try him with some rice or dry food. What happened to them giving him a raw meat diet? Take it they realised how much that costs because I seen before their bag on the pedigree wet food.
Not shown or even trying jinx myself but I’m fortunate enough my dog is 11 now and I’ve never had to deal with any runny shits lol. Should just leave some dry food out even if dog picks at it least it’s still eating.

Probably can’t afford the vet but that would mean putting a collar and lead on the dog and they don’t own either.
Does that place still run its like a vets but for people on less income and you make a donation instead? There on in Glasgow I can’t remember the name of it.
---
I don’t think the dog gets properly walked either only when their doing a video for the TT because it always seems the be getting papped out the back.
We have all seen and heard the way she is with her own son so the treatment of the dog will be even worse heartbreaking hope it shits on her fucking heed

gimm3more

VIP Member
Why does he always do videos saying he’s has found evidence of this and that then tells us to watch a video. The video is ALWAYS American?? America has a terrible health care system. Now spouting do 90% plant based diet it was cure chronic illness… again this is from American Dr he’s found this. I wouldn’t believe any of it never mind believing an American dr.

Scott Davis has never had a seriously ill child he nota clue what he is on about. I have friend child that has an autoimmune condition her kid been on methotrexate and other medication no amount of plant based diet would help that, if she took her child of it she would be in a wheelchair which has happened before while awaiting steroid treatment which after getting it she was literally back to normal next day. Why? Because we are fortunate enough to have nhs and good doctors they aren’t “rats” as he put it.
I’m not putting her exact illness etc because if they do read here then will only give him ideas to make ridiculous videos which vulnerable people could then follow. Last thing of my friends kid illness there is no known cause or certainty that medicine will cure it it just helps her lead a normal life like a teenager should be doing.

Guy is really P’ing me off now, I’d be embarrassed if that was Mr.Isa
Stupid box battles with his headphones and mic I hope that wee boy not at home in
They always bring up these “studies” done by certified quacks too that hold no credibility ffs

• Heart