Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Brothers and sisters their shites been on sale since they started their shop. After Dr Michael came for them everything went down in price even further and they were offering 2 free items with orders so obviously trying to get rid of as much stock as they could😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the video of dickhead with the girl think its a screen record from a live he said to her age check she said 18 and he's like fuckin legal then let's go then went joke aye ok Scott surprised big roo let that go 🚩🚩

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
Retreat in Tenerife has me dying. Normally retreats are at resorts in places like Bali, Thailand, the Maldives… 😂

There's another one of these bangers, always in tenerife finding himself an aw this shite.. but he goes with fuck aw money, sleeps rough or in the cheapest hostel.

Don't understand these cunts at all.

Why does he always do videos saying he’s has found evidence of this and that then tells us to watch a video. The video is ALWAYS American?? America has a terrible health care system. Now spouting do 90% plant based diet it was cure chronic illness… again this is from American Dr he’s found this. I wouldn’t believe any of it never mind believing an American dr.

Scott Davis has never had a seriously ill child he nota clue what he is on about. I have friend child that has an autoimmune condition her kid been on methotrexate and other medication no amount of plant based diet would help that, if she took her child of it she would be in a wheelchair which has happened before while awaiting steroid treatment which after getting it she was literally back to normal next day. Why? Because we are fortunate enough to have nhs and good doctors they aren’t “rats” as he put it.
I’m not putting her exact illness etc because if they do read here then will only give him ideas to make ridiculous videos which vulnerable people could then follow. Last thing of my friends kid illness there is no known cause or certainty that medicine will cure it it just helps her lead a normal life like a teenager should be doing.

Guy is really P’ing me off now, I’d be embarrassed if that was Mr.Isa
Stupid box battles with his headphones and mic I hope that wee boy not at home in

• Heart

specialK21

VIP Member
the last one of that i seen, she was on the floor of the gym having a wee cry. One of they ones, setting up the camera, looking all sad for a few likes 😂
Crying on camera is the biggest riddy ever. Setting the camera up at the right angle , putting a filter on it then the crème de la crème the sad songs over the top. Biggest attention seeking behaviour I have ever seen.

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Anybody see their live this morning?? Basically said the dog hadn't been fed in 3 days!! 😡😡 he was at he beach n she was in the house and they were talking to each other on live n she said she was thinking of feeding the dog today n he says aye you need to he's not ate in 3 days n she said yes he has he ate the day before yesterday!!😱😡 she said he's got the shits n everytime he was eating something running straight out n she came down the other night to 5 piles of shit the kitchen so they haven't been feeding him until he's better!
So poor dog hadn't ate in at least 48hrs!! People were telling her to take him to the vet or feed him chicken n scrambled egg, she didn't seem interested 😡

• Wow
  • Sad

Geee

Chatty Member
To be fair microdosing mushrooms has been approved for the treatment of mental health. There was nhs trials done on it and it’s had a lot of positive results. It’s really interesting like the ketamine treatment for depression. I don’t think her measurements are really exact and this is quite experimental to be using on her child

• Heart