Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Crying on camera is the biggest riddy ever. Setting the camera up at the right angle , putting a filter on it then the crème de la crème the sad songs over the top. Biggest attention seeking behaviour I have ever seen.
will never understand how people can be so upset but yet be able to set up a camera to capture it all for the sympathy likes, absolute weapons!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Seen her prepping the dinner on live earlier, never done before or shown this then shown us they don’t eat take away a 365 days.
Why can’t the man apply his own cream to his face? Then she’s clearing up his dishes from lunch because he’s too busy on a live chatting to someone giving his life story.
She is in the backgeound of the live making the pasta with a face like a skelped arse. She is like his mother, imagine putting up with his shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dog either isn’t well or should just try him with some rice or dry food. What happened to them giving him a raw meat diet? Take it they realised how much that costs because I seen before their bag on the pedigree wet food.
Not shown or even trying jinx myself but I’m fortunate enough my dog is 11 now and I’ve never had to deal with any runny shits lol. Should just leave some dry food out even if dog picks at it least it’s still eating.

Probably can’t afford the vet but that would mean putting a collar and lead on the dog and they don’t own either.
Does that place still run its like a vets but for people on less income and you make a donation instead? There on in Glasgow I can’t remember the name of it.
---
I don’t think the dog gets properly walked either only when their doing a video for the TT because it always seems the be getting papped out the back.

Reactions: 3
Seen a comment on their post someone said Scott was threatening people on a live, anyone got screen recordings

Funny how their products are selling for under 2 pound right before the DR is due back home, is it a coincidence or they trying make a few pounds before their outed? I pop in and out their lives and anytime I’ve been in it’s been about 11 people in and about 3 only actually in comments talking. She hasn’t been doing her answer back videos lately not that I’ve seen so seems these two have been keeping a low profile… wonder why?🤣

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s just a lads holiday and why is always the same 3 or 4 them that go away on these? Even though there is hundred on that group chat or whatever.
it’s a lads holiday plus some female.. Stutchy too daft to see right through him if he says aww it’s a retreat to work on myself she says aww ok Big Pops off you go.
Then spends whole time live so stutchy can see his every move.
---

For someone that takes skinny drops and exercises he isn’t muscly he’s still quite chunky… so either he doesn’t actually work out or skinny drops don’t work. Which one is it?
Stutchy probably doesn’t eat just smokes easy way to lose weight and of course good angles on the camera can be deceiving.
Stutchy loves all the filters. You wouldn’t recognise the big kangaroo in the wild.

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I honestly haven't stopped thinking about the dog all day you can't with hold food from a dog all that length of time 😢 should have him straight to a vet if it keeps happening!

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Her gym session videos went quiet.. just me or has she gave up after day 3
the last one of that i seen, she was on the floor of the gym having a wee cry. One of they ones, setting up the camera, looking all sad for a few likes 😂

• Haha

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
He's away with the fairies honestly. Should maybe try rinsing his eyes with the urine, I've heard its great for them 🙄