Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuvYoutube

View attachment 134424
remember when she treated herself (after being vacated from her and Joe’s apartment) with this nano 5 years too late and paired it with a fugly strap, then called the bag her handsome boyfriend? She can’t live a day without seeking male attention/companionship, daddy issues run deep with this one
Yes do remember this 🤣. My fav Elle fashion fail was when she wore a strapless top with a regular bra with straps showing over her shoulders. Will have find that lookbook video for a screenshot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

poshspice88

Was she seriously about to cry in her livestream yesterday? 🙄 God, Elle, get over yourself.

I didn’t watch it. I tried to watch the last one but it was so boring I checked out early. I haven’t even bothered to go back and watch it and as a hater that is pretty telling.

Even if I did like Elle and felt sorry for her, I would get sick of the verge of bursting to tears real quick. I know this sounds bitchy but come on...she is doing NOTHING to change herself and she is a direct result of her woes and problems. She should have never lied about being a local in Seattle to the Daily Hive. She should have never run off with that creep Dicky. She should have kept her job with the MFDA. A lot of her problems could have been prevented had she taken some time to just grow up, take responsibility and act like a freaking adult.

She is ruining her life by digging a deeper hole by refusing to apologize for her actions and keep up this facade of lies. It’s so hard to feel sorry for someone like this and just hearing she is on the verge of tears is just aggravating to me more than it is sad or even funny. I can’t stand people who refuse to help themselves, ugh.
This is the crux of the issue; the more people point out her behavior, the more obstinate she becomes and bears down harder with lies and avoidance. This is why I don’t think it’s merely a behavioral issue, it’s more like a personality disorder. People with personality disorders have trouble seeking help because they don’t think they need it — they just dig in and go harder.

I will never feel sorry for Eleonore Florence Lecocq, if she’s on the verge of tears then she’s a pathetic self entitled brat because she’s done this to herself. It’s all about Elle Florence Lecocq all the time. She has no compassion or true sorrow for those in this world suffering from a worldwide pandemic, for her it’s an opportunity to make money on the backs of those who actually do care about people’s suffering. She’s an opportunistic, selfish user. She’d better get used to being alone because even skeevy little creeps like Rick Miller tire of her after 6 months.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member

I grabbed some screenshots of the trolls :ROFLMAO:
You're the real MVP :cool:

And is it just me or has Elle been in a constant state of near tears recently? I didn't watch the livestream and haven't watched an entire video of hers in months at this point but her voice cracks even at random points throughout the videos when I briefly click through them. Is the pressure of lying, keeping up appearances, and string of insane life decisions finally catching up to her? We all know she reads the comments on yt, insta, and even here so there's no way she isn't aware of how she comes across.

• Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
@LetThemEatLipstick: I'm sure you're a lot more fashionable than you give yourself credit for! Tbh athleisure/jeans and a simple top in muted colors with minimal make up and sunglasses seems to be the look a lot of models go for anyways so you're in good company. At least you're not wearing your grandmother's curtains and pushing your boobs out with pageant hair and makeup :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Heretosnoop

Hands down the reason she moved to Seattle is because it sounds cool, hip and trendy. None of those adjectives describe Granny Eleanor.
100% she's running around town playing dress up in tie dye and chunky sandals, YET AGAIN like she did as a Florida resident in Lily and as a lawyer in blazers and dresses, as what? In house counsel at a tech company? Okay Eleanore Lecocq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

poshspice88

She's so predictable. I said in my livestream highlight post that she had mentioned she only had a few more orders to make and then she was all caught up so that meant she was probably going to start shilling her stuff hard in the next few videos and here we are with this gift with purchase bs (not that she already doesn't push it hardcore anyway but you know what I mean). Someone's not making enough money! 🤑

And you know she's purposely used that video title with Brad Mondo's name to pull in more view$! Brad has 4 million followers.
She's such a greedy opportunist, she doesn't even put a link to his original hair cutting video.

202leda

It’s weird she doesn’t want to be vulnerable because like many have said before, that’s what gets the views and makes the most money. Sure, people love drama but someone’s vulnerability is what makes that person relatable. She should have kept those old videos up because those were passive income for her. It’s not like she has anything to lose since she is lying on her LinkedIn and resume (allegedly) and she hasn’t had a 9-5 job in a year. I guess snagging a man and trying to hide your dating history is more important than the easy money those videos gave her. 😂

I’ve wondered whether she hides her vulnerability because she wants to hide her personal chaos. If that’s the case then sorry, Elle, we know your life sucks right now. From an outsider looking in, your life is anything but stable, but you lack any relatability. It’s just pathetic.

If she had any creativity, style, business acumen, or just INTERESTING hobbies she wouldn’t have to rely on her personal life to make her videos interesting. Alas, she doesn’t. She is too boring without a man and her fake personality and guarded demeanor make her videos hard to get through.

I hope she isn’t close to crying in her next livestream. 🙄 The right way to do it is to cry and admit life hasn’t been easy lately, although I know she won’t. She’ll just be her annoying, fake self.

Heretosnoop

@Heretosnoop thanks for the vivid Seattle neighborhoods description. So, seems like Elle headed the advice on gg to get herself an engineer. What should we suggest she do next? 😁

I wonder if she wants an engineer because she thinks they’re easier to manipulate and less experienced w women (nerds) ?!
She's going to be in for a shock because while engineers are nerdy here they don't lack experience with women. A lot of the engineers I know are players/fuckboys because they know they're successful and can enjoy the company of women. Elle should really be in Texas where pageant hair and clown makeup can look okay and not crazy like it does here in the PNW

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Elle bought a shit load of reformation dresses, I feel like last year she bought 5 reformation dresses as well, so why does she need more? It defeats the purpose of buying from a sustainable brand if you treat it like fast fashion.

Pet peeve I don't like how she calls the smocked detail ruched.

• Heart

202leda

Aww man....I hate to say this but her outfit looks like she walked straight out of a trailer park. The block heels and Chanel bag make her overall look even worse...kinda like someone who spent too much money on their purse, thinking that the bag will save the overall outfit. And what is her deal wearing chunky earrings and a huge, ugly ass pendant?!

I know tie dye is fashionable right now but she doesn’t have the style for it. She always pairs casual stuff with too much makeup and or dressy accessories.

I also wish she’d throw out her block heels, which she always insists on buying. They’re so unflattering on her and make her legs look short. I know she wants to look tall, but god, there are so many other ways she could do this!

• Heart
  • Haha

202leda

Was she seriously about to cry in her livestream yesterday? 🙄 God, Elle, get over yourself.

I didn’t watch it. I tried to watch the last one but it was so boring I checked out early. I haven’t even bothered to go back and watch it and as a hater that is pretty telling.

Even if I did like Elle and felt sorry for her, I would get sick of the verge of bursting to tears real quick. I know this sounds bitchy but come on...she is doing NOTHING to change herself and she is a direct result of her woes and problems. She should have never lied about being a local in Seattle to the Daily Hive. She should have never run off with that creep Dicky. She should have kept her job with the MFDA. A lot of her problems could have been prevented had she taken some time to just grow up, take responsibility and act like a freaking adult.

She is ruining her life by digging a deeper hole by refusing to apologize for her actions and keep up this facade of lies. It’s so hard to feel sorry for someone like this and just hearing she is on the verge of tears is just aggravating to me more than it is sad or even funny. I can’t stand people who refuse to help themselves, ugh.

• Heart
She went to the park in 3.3-inch block sandals. Right, you’re there to explore, NOT take pictures of yourself. Superficial, vain, pathetic little girl. Any excuse to show off your new purchases.
Don’t click on the link in her latest haul video. Just go to colehaan.com and search if you also want to go for a leisurely hike in 3-in pink heels.
I was thinking the same thing. I’m sure that “exploration” was great 🙄.

God she is soo tacky. Wtf is she wearing — just all of it. She looks like an older mom trying to fit in with her daughters friends and failing miserably.

• Heart

drewberry_moore

Copying my review of Elle's pearls from GG:

I bought a necklace back when Nouvelle Pearl was, well, nouvelle. It's made well enough and I think the silver spacers are a nice touch, but the pearls and findings are low quality. There isn't a lot of lustre and the clasp just feels and looks cheap.

Yes, I feel a bit dense about my purchase. Never again.

I have a big range of pearls, from vintage (inherited) to new, and yeah, hers are the lowest quality in my collection. Most recently I bought a pair of Akoya pearl earrings from Costco (yes really), and they are stunning. They're also bigger than Elle's, gold studs, and cost less. Oh and they have a return policy.

So if anyone out there is considering buying from Elle LeCocq/Nouvelle Pearl and lands on this thread, save your money: you'll probably be disappointed with your purchase.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Actually, now that I think about it “lawyer” is really a job role, not a degree, right? So technically she could continue to call herself a “JD” (not sure if she is one) and that would be correct, but not “lawyer” since she ISN’T A LAWYER. I think? Like someone with a PhD is still Dr. XYZ, but not a “lawyer” if working at Starbucks currently. Someone who knows, please weigh in.

Rick T. Miller
I agree with your point, my dad is a ceramic engineer but mostly does sourcing now, when people ask it is is easier to say he is a ceramic engineer, same for other engineers I know who don't directly engineer anymore, being an engineer helps them with their job. But I think in elle's case a lawyer is a job title. In a case where you have to be licensed to work in that area I think calling yourself a lawyer when you don't have that job title is wrong. There are lots of healthcare jobs where pharmacists, nurses, physicians etc can work and aren't doing typical day work to what you expect, but in their job description it still requires you to be licensed to do that job. In those cases you are still a physician or nurse or pharmacist, bc your job requires that for you to keep your license do your job. With elle's job yeah it helps that she did law degrees but it isnt necessary and when you have a job where you have to pass the bar/board/licensure exam and you do a job that doesn't require that licensure that's when I think you can't really call yourself xyz.

I feel like it is a very fine line and maybe a bit pedantic but that's how I feel. If she was in house counsel that would apply to like the healthcare jobs I mentioned but she's not even in-house counsel.

Also if she couldn't make it with Rick, she won't make it with anyone, but that's just my opinion

Lovely

Chatty Member
Regarding her channel's grows - it was quite steady during the "Joe era". I remember thinking that she found her niche of making cozy pretentious vlogs, dressing in everything floral, and making expensive giveaways and that she will hit 100k in a few months. But now I really don't see this happening for another decade. She lost her brand over the last 18-months period while she was hysterically moving from country to country and from coast to coast. She used to be a "pretentious big-city professional with expensive bags", but now the only thing left is being pretentious - she has no home, no job, no vision of the future, and honestly no perspectives. Instead of expensive giveaways she now shows her infomercials down her subscribers' throats. And still manages to look down on everyone else) I don't see her growing her channel any time soon and I think I agree on the fact that she has a big number of fake subscribers these days.
Ironically, if she was actually honest about her situation and how badly she's messed up her life, she could probably grow her channel substantially. People love watching that stuff and she'd have a lot more people on her side if she allowed herself to be real and open and vulnerable instead of desperately trying to make it look like she's holding it all together when it couldn't be more obvious that she is not.

If that’s the case and it is just the odd amounts she made six sales. Guess this scam crashed and burned as fast as her relationships do.

• Haha

LetThemEatLipstick

Rosetta Stone

EVERYONE / ELLE FLORENCE
Good / Guhhhd
Cook / Cock
Book / Buck
Cushion / Kuhhhshin
Neiman Marcus / Nighmin Marcus
Rose / Hose
Palette / Paulette
Louis Vuitton / L’WEEEEE WeeTAH
Christmas / Guhhhh-rith-muth
Statement / Question
Rouge Pur Couture / Hoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
Champagne / Bubbliiiieee???
Christmas tree / Winston

Please feel free to contribute!
Thanks for the suggestions!

- Plaid / Played
- Classic / Clawssic
- Patent / Paytent
- Pants (dance, brands) / Pounce (dounce, brownds)
- Now / Neeeeow
- Daiquiri / Dye-KEE-ree
- Orangette / Uh-hun-CHYET
- Eat / ?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!

Will keep updating as you send them my way or I happily discover more.

• Haha

Linners

Long-term follower on the G G site, but was never able to log-in somehow. I can now post on Tattle Life so I can finally contribute! Some time ago there was a discussion about how much Elle's mother's place on Vancouver Island was worth and how much she sold it for. Her mom sold it on Sept 2017 for $2,172,000 (when Elle was in her prime with Joe). Attached is the info. Also, her mother does not currently own property in BC.

Attachments

LetThemEatLipstick

EVERYONEELLE FLORENCECONTRIBUTOR
Anything ending with a periodEnds with a question mark
BangsBehhhhngs@Maiiam
BookBuck
Broccoli rabeBroccoli rah-bay@LuvYoutube
ChamomileCamuh-mai-ul@Goober01
ChampagneBubbliiiieee???
ChristmasGuhhhh-rith-muth
Christmas treeWinston
CitrineCitrun@LuvYoutube
ClaspClawsp@poshspice88
ClassicClawssic@Sheepsmeadow
CognacKahn-yak@202leda
CookCock
CourierCore-ier@hime89
CushionKuhhhshin
DaiquiriDye-KEE-ree
Eat?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!
Elie TahariElie Tuh-hairy@CanadaGirl
FocacciaFuh-catch-uh@LuvYoutube
GenreJAH-er
GnocchiNee-yaw-kee
GoodGuhhhd
HoodHuhhhd@LuvYoutube
KhakiCocky@drewberry_moore
LeisureLEH-sure
Louis VuittonL’WEEEEE WeeTAH
MirrorMee-her@HeidiH
MochaMah-kah@ChitterChatter94
Neiman MarcusNighman Marcus
NowNeeeeow
OrangetteUh-hun-CHYET
PalettePaulette
Pants (dance, brands, fancy, etc.)Pounce (dounce, brownds, founcy, etc.)
ParmesanParmezahhhn@aol
PatentPaytent
PhotogenicPhoto-jeen-ic@aol
PlaidPlayed@aol
Poke bowlPoh-kee bowl@aol
ProducePraw-duce@Goober01
QuickKoo-WECK
Raspberry (strawberry, blackberry, etc.)Razz-bree (straw-bree, black-bree, etc.)
Regularly (similarly, particularly, etc.)Regu-LAIR-uh-lee (simi-LAIR-uh-lee, particu-LAIR-uh-lee, etc.)
RisottoRizahhhhdo@aol
RomanticRomanti-cull@aol
RoseHose
Rouge Pur CoutureHoodge Pyuh Kyuh-tyuh
SalmonSaLLL-mon@ChitterChatter94
SolderSaul-der@poshspice88
SparseSpairse@fennecfennec
TipTepp

Thanks all! New additions in bold.

Elle Florence Wiki

Since I fully expect Elle or more Veras to go in and delete everything, I urge any contributors to post their edits here as well, to prevent losing any valuable information. I'll keep posting Rosetta Stone updates here as well as the Wiki from here on out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Food4Thought

I can only imagine what a calculating manipulative bitch Eleanor is IRL. We've seen snatches of that in her passive-aggressive comments to her subscribers, of all people (aka the only people buying her wares). I do think she's selfish and spoiled, but her rottenness goes deeper. I see her acting fake friendly, but then holding shit over people's heads (not literally... although, you never know 😂). I see her trying to get revenge on those she feels have wronged her. You can tell how much she cares about other people's opinions about her life decisions. I'm sure she reads here religiously and fumes at the truth we speak 😂. I see her manipulating her lovers into all manner of scenarios, and always ready to throw another under the bus in order to make herself look innocent. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, and I'm sure her "friends" sense that shit too.

After awhile, she can't hide these aspects of her personality from her suitors. Which is why all her relationships implode eventually. I don't see a marriage lasting more than 5 years, unless the guy has no amount of self-worth. She'll probably end up with an older dude who is a socially awkward loser and any other non-desperate woman wouldn't give him the time of day. No truly ELIGIBLE bachelor will put up with her twisted psyche for long.

• Heart