Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Formermvp

I’m curious about her sales? I can see how someone might be enticed to buy one of her cheaper ‘heirlooms’ around $100, but would anyone spend $400 or even $200 on something they can’t return?!? There’s plenty of reputed retailers selling far better pearls at better prices and with full refund policies...

I think she would have been more lucky in love had she stayed with her natural face. Her updated visage caused all kind of deluded and unfounded aspirations. 🙂

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Heretosnoop

@Heretosnoop To be fair, Amazon employees are gainfully employed, probably have a home with furniture and appliances that they get a discount on from Amazon instead of makeshift cardboard boxes, and clip at a reasonably quick pace? That already makes them more of a catch than Eleonore and Rickets. :sneaky:
Lmao their discount is 10% off up to $1000. The company is super cheap and frugal and a lot of engineers are also cheap and frugal. If Elle bags and engineer it won't last because most of the ones I know (already know who she is and know to avoid her) would never be okay with her lifestyle

Stubbssie

I understand what you’re saying, but in a way, you answered your own question. You said that, “You are who you surround yourself with.” If the Dolls and Elle are all cut from the same wealthy-ladies-who-lunch-gala-attending cloth, then they likely wouldn’t see Elle as the way you have just described, or in the observant way all of us can due to our fishbowl perspective. That’s all I’m trying to say. I was just speculating as to this matter; I’m not the enemy here LOL!!
One of the dolls is a disgraced crypto exchange founder. I don't think they are much like Elle. I think Elle wishes she were like them, and they used her (very temporarily) in an attempt to launch their own influencer prerogatives.

Katrina_AK_0099

I'm totally fine with consumerism -- that's the world we live in -- but when it's in a way that makes sense. With Elle her shopping is always chaotic and never thought out. She literally gets bug eyed and manic when shopping! It's uncomfortable to watch.

This is the woman who purposely bought Diane Von Furstenberg dresses in sizes too big just so she could say she owned something designer. That is not healthy and is a gross waste of money!

She will NEVER do this, but I'd love to see vlogs where she tries new things or talks about starting a new life in a new city as a young professional.

Last edited:

Heretosnoop

I just laughed at your "Homeless in Seattle" comment. :LOL:
She's about to be if she doesn't find a place soon lmao. Her address for her business looks like a local owned PO Box in Belltown. Surprisingly three blocks from where Dean lives lmao. She probably thought she was going to move in with him when she set it up before he blocked her on Instagram

• Haha

LuvYoutube

The panic is visibly uncomfortable. Pair this with the last video where she’s all “I just CAHNT do “American” words in a French accent...” with Ginette winning the gold all “Elle you don’t really speak French.” I’m absolutely dying 🤣🤣

I speak three different languages fluently, academically and professionally, because I lived in several countries growing up and went to the local schools there (including uni, did my entire four years in another language). And when I reference something in one of those languages in an English sentence, I say it in the best way that the English speaker I’m talking to can understand.

But Elle is so authentically French that she JUST CAN’T imagine stooping to the level of a non-French speaker (ugh, disgusting she-beast dikes who can’t speak fRenCh) and say the word “orange” + “et”. Only uneducated peasants who should be kissing her feet would do such a thing.
Ginette is saying that Elle only spoke French UNTIL she was 5, 6, or 7. This means that she stopped speaking French afterwards.

Interlude89

Unfortunately for Elle I don't think her channel will ever get back to where it was during the Joe era. She lost the central focus that was originally part of her brand and appeal: being a young professional.

She hasn't had a professional job in over a year. She doesn't aspire to really have a fulfilling career at this point, as it's clear her main goal is to find a man.

Interlude89

Had a chance to go on youtube and saw that her livestream is still going!! I clicked on it, watched it for 2 minutes, and was utterly bored. This is what she calls jewelry? These are the "gems" and pieces that are sold to customers as "fine jewelry made with semi-precious stones"??
Thoughts:
-I have never seen high quality semi-precious stone stock supplies being strung up like her stock supply was...pretty sure those look like the ones you can buy cheaply online on alibaba or something
-that bracelet in process looks like absolute junk...it seriously looks like a kid's craft project and I don't know who would actually wear that
-the mixing of colors for that bracelet is also very tacky
-I'm getting second hand embarrassment seeing her cooped up and stringing together craft beads, and especially since I'm sure she's thinking she's so gracious to show her viewers her process as a "jewelry designer"

ThisIsMyUN

@ThisIsMyUN: didn't Joe have a grill/loved grilling and when they moved in together, she pushed it into the corner of their balcony or their "ugly room?" I bet she's seriously wishing that she was nicer to him at this point. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I think it was shoved in the corner on their balcony and he couldn't even get to it from "her office"! He had to go around and out of the bedroom to access it?

Ugh, thinking back to that apt- she had her office, her own bathroom attached to the master, her own extra room for her clothes, getting ready, etc. It's really sad that she just completely took over every square inch and didn't accommodate for Joe in any way. I can't imagine living like that especially when he was probably footing most of the bill.

• Sad

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I literally just cringed irl at the mention of the camping fiasco and mount Nordstrom...And you're 100% right about how annoyed all the men looked on camera, with the exception of maybe Rick but I think he just enjoyed the opportunity to showcase himself to a larger audience through Elle's platform :ROFLMAO:

It's actually really sad to watch Elle's life unravel like this (or maybe the truth was finally exposed?). She literally went from a decently likable/interesting young professional to the hot mess she is now, and even her non-youtube life is a disaster as a result of her lying and vapid personality. It's also a bit ironic that even though she's gotten objectively better looking with all the work she's had done, the men she seems to be able to trap get much worse. I'm honestly shocked that none of the people in her life like her mother or friends have tried to get her some much needed help.

202leda

Hello all, ever since GG went down the shitter I’ve been meaning to make an account on here.

I watched Elle for her handbag unboxings and reviews. Otherwise I never really cared for Elle until she broke up with Joe. Her snobbiness and vanity were irritating so she was difficult to watch and properly follow. As cruel as this will sound, I rolled my eyes and laughed when I first watched her “GIRLBOSS BREAKUP” video. Not because I take pleasure in people’s pain, but it was hilarious seeing her arrogance be taken down several notches when her successful boyfriend up and left her. 🤣

Since the beginning I always thought it was weird that women and girls clamor onto her as if she’s some kind of role model or beautiful influencer. Her ideas have always been contrived and stale, and aside from her juvenile ditziness she’s dull and not really engaging. I could forgive this if I thought she was a nice person but I never did and I’m not sure why her fans think so. During her Joe years, she always came off to me as rather entitled, spoiled, and bitchy. Not really someone I’d look up to and have as a friend. 🙄 She really showed her true nature after she came out promoting herself as a “local business” on the Daily Hive Instagram. How she still has a following of asskissers is beyond my understanding

I'll be sharing my screenshots of Elle's dating profile/other encounters with true Elle Haters privately since that's the only reason why I gossip, because I hate her
I’d like some intel. It’s probably better to keep it private since some people on here are secret fans or Elle apologists. 😂

Btw, thank you for whoever suggested this site. GG still acts up and the mods here actually do something! 🙄

Last edited:

actuallawyer

Omg which video is this from?

Also, I just noticed that she privatized Vlogmas 2016 entirely 😮 does she think that privatizing videos means they’ll be completely wiped from the internet?:ROFLMAO:
The question is .... why would she privatize vlogs from 2016 now? She’s already privatized about half of her content and those survived the first cut.

Also she's so stupid. Does she think she can hide the fact that she has a failed engagement by deleting the videos but not the PLAYLIST?
Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 11.52.02 PM.png

Heretosnoop

I think she’d hate NYC, although I’d love for her to try and live there or even LA. Her insecurities would be off the charts. So many influencers try to make it big in either of these cities and they end up hating where they are and moving within 1-3 years.

She’d probably fare better in a city like Nashville, Austin, or Atlanta.
I think I have decent style and I always feel frumpy when I go to NYC to visit my friends. I can't imagine what tie dye and skinny jeans would feel like

Last edited:
  • Haha

Annie_HTX

I agree with this analysis and also the assertion that it is a bit pedantic, but it's still a commonly-held belief in the industry. I graduated law school and then had a few months before I could take the bar, and my mom would joke that I was a lawyer, but it was truly uncomfortable to refer to myself as that when I didn't yet have my license. And I wouldn't refer to myself as that when people asked. It was always "I'm in the process of licensure." Because the job requires the license, the idea is that a person who is qualified to "lawyer" is someone who has passed these certain milestones and has proven themself in this way. So when a person doesn't have the licensure or isn't doing the job that the licensure allows them to do, it's almost like "because you have the license which is supposed to mean you're qualified to do X, and then you choose to go and do Y, then how can you say you're X because you're choosing to do less than you're qualified to." I think because lawyers are required to have the license, we take the license seriously.

For me, being a lawyer is about more than the degree I have. It's a way of thinking and a way of life. Law school works because it tears down the way you think and completely restructures your brain to think "like a lawyer." And this may sound ridiculous, but it's true. On my first day of law school, we were all excited and my professor just punched the shit out of us and goes, "Once this is over, you will have the power to sentence someone to death. The power to bankrupt someone. The power to change people's lives completely for the better and for the worst. If you can't respect this power and also the responsibility that comes with it, then you need to leave now." That's stayed with me completely. I take this job seriously, and it's frustrating to me how Elle throws it around as a marketing tool to make herself look impressive.

That's my experience. I'm interested in varying opinions.
Not on the first day of law school but rather Orientation Day, all the Deans gave brief speeches welcoming my class to the school, etc. We were all floating on a cloud, all bright-eyed, bushy-tailed idealists thinking we were going to save the world.

Then the last Dean to speak that morning approached the podium and said to all of us, "Take a good look around at your fellow classmates. Half of you probably won't make it through the first year," and then he sat down. Needless to say, that definitely brought all of us down a peg or two. 😑

• Heart

Lovely

Chatty Member
I am surprised that she's left her early videos up since 1. they can't be making much, if any, money for her at this point and 2. I'm surprised she's willing to let people see what her face and teeth used to look like.

• Haha