Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Ha, I didn't know about her sending pearls to Chase Amie. She also sent pearls to Sophie Shohet (whose channel is a similar size to Chase Amie's and has grown pretty consistently), so she definitely has a thing about trying to get in with the British beauty bloggers. Amie and Sophie's channels are both considerably younger than Elle's, so it must be frustrating for her to see them become more popular while she still can't get anywhere near 100K after nearly a decade of doing YouTube.
Correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm not super familiar with the personal lives of Amie and Sophie, but don't they both have proper "girl boss" sort of jobs, the type that Elle pretends she has but doesn't? As far as I'm aware, they both profit from their youtube channels in the forms of affiliate links and maybe kickbacks, along with free items and giftcards, but they still work full-time.

She's probably pissed about the other girls doing so much better with their channels (pretty sure they also get gift cards and partnerships with companies like Net-a-porter and Mytheresa) and not to mention, they're both happily married, which seems to be Elenore's Waterloo. :ROFLMAO:

@202leda: they also both have much bigger luxury collections. Even though Amie always buys things in the same few colors/styles and Sophie will occasionally pick up something very strange and tacky looking, their overall styles are more mature and likable for a wider audience. Most women watching these sorts of channels do NOT want chunky faux pearls with green Chanel flaps and barefoot dreams cardigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Drasticactions

VIP Member
It’s weird she doesn’t want to be vulnerable because like many have said before, that’s what gets the views and makes the most money. Sure, people love drama but someone’s vulnerability is what makes that person relatable. She should have kept those old videos up because those were passive income for her. It’s not like she has anything to lose since she is lying on her LinkedIn and resume (allegedly) and she hasn’t had a 9-5 job in a year. I guess snagging a man and trying to hide your dating history is more important than the easy money those videos gave her. 😂

I’ve wondered whether she hides her vulnerability because she wants to hide her personal chaos. If that’s the case then sorry, Elle, we know your life sucks right now. From an outsider looking in, your life is anything but stable, but you lack any relatability. It’s just pathetic.

If she had any creativity, style, business acumen, or just INTERESTING hobbies she wouldn’t have to rely on her personal life to make her videos interesting. Alas, she doesn’t. She is too boring without a man and her fake personality and guarded demeanor make her videos hard to get through.

I hope she isn’t close to crying in her next livestream. 🙄 The right way to do it is to cry and admit life hasn’t been easy lately, although I know she won’t. She’ll just be her annoying, fake self.
I agree with this if her videos were interesting and creative and professional it wouldn't matter if she kept quiet about her personal life but her "best" videos have all been vlogs and you can't make good content without either sharing your life, highs and lows, or going and doing interesting things.

And honestly even people who don't do vlogs and just do makeup videos or whatever I find the people who do it more interesting if we do hear a little about her personal life. Even at work I know things about the other people I work with and I know things about my boss. You can't stay interested in someone if they don't give you anything personal to know about them. You have to be very very good and be providing really good info and content for me to not care about your personal life. And most people can't provide that bc most youtuber aren't experts

202leda

Just putting this out there but maybe Joe tried communicating to her that he was unhappy with certain things in their relationship, but she may have just shut him down or gotten very offended/teary about it and he dropped it? Not that viewers are quite the same as a bf but those seem to be her instinctive reaction to us whenever anyone says something that she doesn't like. Being able to communicate well enough to have these serious conversations (unpleasant as they may be) is crucial to any healthy relationship and I can see Joe trying, failing, letting it go, rinse and repeat. But these things always add up and eventually people get fed up and walk away.
I definitely think you are right about this and this was suggested previously on GG. Of course these are just assumptions and we’ll never really know but I have a difficult time believing Joe bottled up his frustrations for two years together.

I remember on the first thread when Joe broke up with Elle there were so many people who came on there, defending Elle and demonizing Joe for abruptly leaving her. 🙄 I have to wonder what some of these posters would say now after seeing her old footage after all these years. He was visibly miserable and annoyed with her and she’s an idiot for not being able to pick that up through her countless hours of editing. Also there were already people who could tell he wasn’t into the filming even before the breakup! Given that she couldn’t even bother to see how much she annoyed him on camera I can’t help but wonder how much he tried talking with her but she brushed it off as an annoyance or “suggestion”. Not to mention there are multiple times we’ve seen her ignore or disregard advice or constructive criticism from her own followers...ugh, I could never date someone like her or have her as a friend. 🤮

ETA: I love this site more than GG but the autocorrect here sucks.

Last edited:

LetThemEatLipstick

@LetThemEatLipstick: I'm sure you're a lot more fashionable than you give yourself credit for! Tbh athleisure/jeans and a simple top in muted colors with minimal make up and sunglasses seems to be the look a lot of models go for anyways so you're in good company. At least you're not wearing your grandmother's curtains and pushing your boobs out with pageant hair and makeup :ROFLMAO:
You’re very kind! Haha I wish I saw it that way, but I start sweating when I think about how cool most people my age and beyond dress. And it’s not like I don’t try (lately I’ve stopped though, not like I’m going anywhere), I just don’t have the eye to create and match outfits, and I know it’s an art/skill that some people are born with/cultivate over years of effort. I really don’t have the eye for it. But thank you for your kind encouragement!

I can’t watch Elle’s fashion videos because I get nothing out of them other than sleep — I can’t contribute to the fashion commentary the way many here can. But I so enjoy reading the reviews! 🤣

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
I am so glad all of you have moved here from GG. That site is literally the worst! Logging into it takes months.

Thanks for the suggestions!

- Plaid / Played
- Classic / Clawssic
- Patent / Paytent
- Pants (dance, brands) / Pounce (dounce, brownds)
- Now / Neeeeow
- Daiquiri / Dye-KEE-ree
- Orangette / Uh-hun-CHYET
- Eat / ?! MAH-JEH ?! MAH-JEH ?!

Will keep updating as you send them my way or I happily discover more.
salmon / saL-mon
Yolk / yoL-k
Mocha / mah-ka

• Haha

ThisIsMyUN

omg this outfit! It looks like the electricity got cut in her airbnb and she had to frantically get dressed in the pitch black and these are the first things she was able to grab. This is not a cohesive look at all.

I didn't read the comments at first so I assumed she had a boyfriend again based on the flowers!! But I think her walking around in heels and a boy bag (which why is she pairing it with jeans and tie dye???) Is her way of hoping to run into some guy while in the park. Maybe someone will be so taken with her appearance they will just propose to her on the trail! At least that's what I assume Elle is thinking while walking in the park she's not exploring she's looking for guys!
I totally believe this is her thought process. We've seen how she struts in her videos like she's the hottest thing around and when she eye fucks herself and ponders off into the distance with that smirk. She probably thinks she's irresistible to all the men she passes and they all want her.

• Haha
  • Sick

Formermvp

She raised $309 so far for nurses house, most if not all from direct donations (there’s one undisclosed donation). Which means she hasn’t sold hardly anything from her ‘orchid’ collection. But she pledged to match donations up to $1,000, so her new pearl launch is in red 🤪. Fantastic business acumen. Also, I swear she reads those harlequin novels and that’s how she comes w these crappy names. 🙄

poshspice88

Technically, Elle's attempts at fundraising are a commercial co-venture which means she has to meet the various state requirements, including filing requirements. It also means she has to have specific start and end dates and details on any min/max donation. I would assume a lawyer would make sure they were complying, and usually the charity would make a partner they were working with aware (but no clue if this charity would know enough to say something). Thing is, this seems like she threw it together quickly, so I have no clue how she would have done the filings/gotten the bonds in time.
The one thing we know about Elle is she’s geeedy. Sure, she spends around $400 every year around Grissmas on a cardholder or LooWhee WheeTaah mini agenda, for her subbies, which doesn’t make sense since she doesn’t even spend that on Ginette. I’m going to guess it has more to do with a tax write off at the end of the year than generosity since she has to pay taxes on her YouTube earnings. I know that a lot of American YouTubers try to scam the system by buying themselves stuff on camera and claiming it as a business expense because they say it’s for YouTube content. The IRS just hasn’t caught up with them yet.

While presumably Elle hasn’t gone down that route, she could legitimately write off the Grissmas purchase she gives away each year since it is filmed for content and it’s not an egregious amount. The point is, she never does anything unless it benefits herself.

Same goes for her “charitable giving”. She had to come up with something to offset the greedy pandemic fiasco she pulled with daily hive. Are we supposed to just take her word that she’s going to give 10% of the proceeds of her sales from this new fugly jewelry line aka Orchidee Collection for the month of May and that she’ll actually match it?

Let’s give her the benefit of the doubt and say she sold $4,000 worth of whatever this new line is called for the month of May. She is saying that 10% of those sales will go to Nurses House, which is $400. She said she will match that amount (up to $1,000), which is $400. So if we believe her, she’s giving $800 that she can write off on her taxes. That is obviously different from the direct donations made by her subbies on the Nurses House website that Elle is campaigning for, which again is just reactionary damage control from the daily hive.

Edited: The actual donation match (up to $1,000) is for direct donation to Nurses House not matching 10% of May sales for the Orchid Collection. So right now, the direct donations are at $380, so Elle will match that. At least that’s more legit, and I want to see receipts on NH webpage that she actually matches direct donations. Edited: The actual donation match (up to $1,000) is for direct donation to Nurses House not matching 10% of May sales for the Orchid Collection. So right now, the direct donations are at $380, so Elle will match that. At least that’s more legit, and I want to see receipts on NH webpage that she actually matches direct donations. Regardless, it’s due to the pandemic scam she was running and got caught. And it’s a tax write off for her.

Speaking of taxes, she’d better be crossing all her T’s and dotting all her I’s where Nouvelle Pearl and YouTube are concerned...it’s called quarterly taxes and she doesn’t strike me as someone who is good with keeping records, because she’s pretty lazy and sloppy. However, given she was a fraud investigator (and not in-house counsel) she should be great at this, but she’s shady and a big fraud herself so I side eye her and keep in mind how self serving she is. And in the US, in order to write off 25% of her rent, she has to have a second bedroom that is used for an office for her business, it cannot be a “nook”, sunroom, or her dining room. The room must be a dedicated office with a door. And if Eleonore or Eleanor Florence Lecocq or Elle Florence or Nouvelle Pearl ever gets audited, which could happen because there are many eyes on her now and any one of us could make a call or email the IRS if we suspect fraud, she would be investigated. So watch your P’s and Q’s, Eleanor Florence Lecocq.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

LetThemEatLipstick

Edit: And if it really was Ginette who wrote that comment on one of her videos about Elle's resilience, etc etc, then Ginette is definitely partly to blame as well for fueling her daughter's ego and bad behavior. Ginette, you are supposed to be a parent and not just solely a best friend to your daughter! Now she's going to have to learn some real world lessons the hard way. Example #1 out of 23242349: Lying on a resume has consequences.
I’ve always felt Ginette has a very condescending, superior attitude too. I recently watched an old vlog in which the two are shoe shopping and Ginette just ordered the saleswoman around to get her a size 10 shoe, and I don’t recall her saying Thank You. The two shop like there’s no tomorrow, let the dog drink water out of the cabana’s glasses, and sneak out to the public beach early in the morning to claim beach chairs with their own towels so that actual vacationers who save up for months to take a weeklong Hawaii vacation at the resort don’t get to use the chairs they’re paying to get access to, since these rats play by their own rules, screw everyone else. You KNOW she’s going around bragging to all the other moms about her successful entrepreneur, jewelry and apparel designer, influencer lawyer daughter. You know she is.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
As a 5'4" slim pear shaped person I agree with all the comments about Elle not wearing skinny jeans. I only wear skinny jeans when it is raining or snowing and I'm a dork that tucks them into my boots! But otherwise I'm in boot cut jeans and honestly I always get comments from people thinking I'm taller than I really am and I really think it is the boot cut jeans. I've got thicker thighs and ugly knees so boot cut balances that out. In elle's case it would hide her cankles.

I also agree you'd think she's have more defined calves with all her heel wearing. She is just in generally really doughy looking

LetThemEatLipstick

I speak three different languages fluently, academically and professionally, because I lived in several countries growing up and went to the local schools there (including uni, did my entire four years in another language). And when I reference something in one of those languages in an English sentence, I say it in the best way that the English speaker I’m talking to can understand.

But Elle is so authentically French that she JUST CAN’T imagine stooping to the level of a non-French speaker (ugh, disgusting she-beast dikes who can’t speak fRenCh) and say the word “orange” + “et”. Only uneducated peasants who should be kissing her feet would do such a thing.

• Haha

actuallawyer

Yes! Love this post so much ❤ she needs to be taken down several pegs... The universe seems to be at least trying. Almost 32 and still unmarried and no man seems to want her after the first blush is gone 😂

I do think if she has a child, she'll be terribly emotionally manipulative. Feel for that kid.
If she has a child, I think her narcissism will shine through even more that it does now. She'll be obsessed with the child when it loves her and is obsessed with her, but the second the child has a negative thought or feeling toward her, she won't be able to handle it and she'll distance herself and make the kid feel like shit, and my heart honestly cries for the child that Elle doesn't yet have.

Watching an old Vlogmas and Elle comments that hanging out with people is sometimes a "real treat." In the context of the video, her intent seems to be that it's a treat because she's normally sooooo busy, but watching this now I can't help thinking that this is somewhat of a Freudian slip and what she really means is it's a treat because she normally doesn't have friends to hang out with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So that's not her building – her building is kind of in SLU and this address is in Belltown. I'll look for her Airbnb listing in a sec

Edit: her lease is up in June it looks like. This apartment looks like corporate housing for summer interns so she's probably being kicked out because these companies usually have contracts with companies. Lmao homeless in Seattle. The Airbnb is $135 per night with a 25% off discount if you rent for the whole month
This obviously doesn't include service fees and cleaning fees. I remember that added up to about $5000

It looks like if you go directly through then it's $3943 a month, but they are giving a discount in September when it's available because fall/winter is. When apartment is cheapest

If you're curious go to ZeusLiving and search for 1 bedroom, pet friendly, pool. If you find the unit with the black and silver stripped building you've found the one
I just laughed at your "Homeless in Seattle" comment. :LOL:

Drasticactions

VIP Member
Can anyone confirm if heretosnoop has actually sent them screenshots? It's such a weird thing to lord over people's heads. If it contains sensitive information, just redact it with this: https://redacted.app.

I have a funny feeling there are no screenshots so.. fuck it! Anyone wanna make a dating profile and find her? :D I'm in Italy, but if I can somehow set it to Seattle, I'm game.
I got them but they aren't mine to share with everyone else. i don't think anything was meant to be lorded over everyone else. I think heretosnoop just doesn't want it in the wrong hands and have someone passing it back to Elle and figuring out who their friends are. with people like robert/lisa/vera we don't know who else is just actually new and interested and who could be actually Elle or one of her smarter friends trying to figure out who on dating apps might be passing info off.

LuvYoutube

You know if Joe and Elle had married, Elle would now be a man expert and be making dating and relationship advice videos.

Hi Everyone,

Can you please also add that she constantly mispronounces the designer: Elie Tahari. She has vlogged hauls where she has shown purchases from this designer and ALWAYS mispronounces the designer's name.

Elle...It's pronounced Ta-haw-ree NOT Ta-hairy! Learn how to properly pronounce a person's name. Or would you like people to go around mispronouncing Lecocq as Le-Cock?

Why would she pair those shoes with that outfit? I'm shocked she hasn't followed Meghan Markle's style when it comes to casual shoes and not bought a pair of Stan Smith's to pair with jeans.

It must really get to Elle that she's been on YouTube for the amount of years that she has and still has not achieved the subscriber numbers to get her first YouTube award. Also, if you watch other YouTubers such as Chase Amie, Teni Panosian, Annie Jaffrey, Sophie Shohet; they've all either received numerous high end free products to unbox or gotten gift certificates for Luisaviaroma; some have even gotten invited to travel with Tarte Cosmetics to Turks and Caicos or to Italy with Dolce & Gabbana to celebrate product launches.
Elle just keeps receiving the Bed Bath and Beyond gift certificates and Express clothing samples. I'm sure she always wanted to have this busy YouTuber life networking with the rest of the best of them and travelling and be able to generate a an income to live off her channel. I don't consider her a Girl Boss. If you're looking for a genuine Girl Boss then check out Karin Bohn's channel - a Canadian Interior Designer and Entrepreneur.
Love Karin Bohn! She's a true authentic Girl Boss and you see her working really hard, devoting long days to her business, and providing employment. She now has a Netflix show!

Last edited: