Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretosnoop

Lmao GlossyPinkLipGloss is here to party. Hi Elle! Sorry you don't have kids, a boyfriend, or a career.

If Elle ever pulls the goal on a guy and get an "accidental" pregnancy I pray to God its with someone with a decent chin because her sad excuse of one pre chin implant will make her kids look super pathetic

Reactions: 6

Food4Thought

Hands down the reason she moved to Seattle is because it sounds cool, hip and trendy. None of those adjectives describe Granny Eleanor.

Heretosnoop

I see, there’s a mailbox business in that building. Thanks for clarifying, I’m not at all familiar w Seattle. The mailbox building has brand new condos w fantastic views and short term leases go for $3,500/1bed. Is it a less desirable area than SLU?
Belltown is great for young professionals that have friends already if that makes sense. I live in Belltown and most of my friends that also live there already have friends, career, partners. They have awesome restaurants, coffee shops, and dive bars as well as parks and target near by but it's not an area where you go out and meet people. New young hip single people live in Capital Hill and SLU is almost exclusively Amazon employees because there aren't many restaurants or grocery stores there other than whole foods. I'm sure Elle planted herself in SLU do she could bag an amazon employee and it's honestly pathetic. Seeing that a lot of her photos are taken in Olympic Sculpture Park in Belltown (where Dean lived) I also get fatal attraction vibes that she's deliberately walking by his place to maybe run into him.

• Sick
2FE37D54-1886-4157-A8C7-DEFFCD2F017E.jpeg

D068C1AE-23AD-4EBE-A4EF-FB6811DF3499.jpeg

Just a simple name search will pull up 2 networking sites with her title listed as Investigator. Nowhere does it say she was the in house counsel. This beesh sure knows how to lie LOL

Interlude89

As reported on guru gossiper, the kid who raided her last livestream said that Elle used bots for people on the chat.
This again shows how Eleanor Elle Florence LeQUACK loves appearances above all else...instead of working hard to create quality quantity, she just buys subs/views to make it appear as if she's some big, successful Youtuber. I think the fact that she probably used bots for her last chat again shows how she doesn't have any ideas/quality content for actual videos and needs to make these livestreams in order to generate content. That and she loves looking at herself in the camera and hearing herself respond to what are likely self-generated chat messages. At this rate, her channel is doomed.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
That's what she said in the haul when she was pulling out fruit dresses a few years back. Ded.
AHAHAHAHA I did not know that! The comedy just writes itself :ROFLMAO:

So after all your comments I gave in and checked out the video and wow, she doesn't really bring out the boho style at all. Like someone mentioned above, literally the most matronly styles/patterns she could've found (or maybe that's just how it fits on her?). Also what's with all the close-ups of her boobs and pushing her chest out in every dress? :eek:

Also she does mention she has family in Naples after the lemon dress comment :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

actuallawyer

For the chart:

Lawyer = someone who holds a law degree and works as anything but. An example = a doctor is someone who went med school and now works at Starbucks.

• Haha

Heretosnoop

Wow, that is a terrible discount. That's about the price of two or three of Elle's Alibaba inspired pearl necklaces? Definitely not gonna be enough to maintain that chin via plastic surgery and daily Nordstrom hauls :ROFLMAO:

My bf is sort of a techie (used to be a programmer but now more on the strategy side) and you're definitely right about how frugal they can be, especially about anything fashion related. But to be honest, I can't imagine anyone who works hard to earn a good living would be pleased with Smelle's spending habits. How many barefoot dreams blankets does a girl and her cats need?!?
Right? My boyfriend makes $500k a year and his nicest clothes are clearance bonobos stuff I got him from the rack otherwise he buys stuff from Kohl's and never could imagine the idea of going to a Michelin restaurant because he doesn't understand it. I'm sure there are exceptions, but most of his coworkers are also cheap and frugal and I love that about him because it humbles my occasionally designer loving ass

• Heart

Drasticactions

VIP Member
This long-term unemployed bish has never been busy a day in her life. Smelle, running around Nordstrom and getting fillers for your already bulbous face does not qualify as work irl.

And consider not giving ‘people you love a bite of your food’, maybe that’s part of what sends them running for the hills. 🤣
Her writing sounds like Rick wrote it. I tried watching another one of his corona chronicles and I about fell asleep waffling on about his cast iron pan and how we are all being forged through pressure and heat right now :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Now I know to make elle's bistro my bedtime reading will be out in no time

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Speaking as a past subscriber and viewer whose terribly bored with her general demeanor and content right now, assuming Eleanor doesn't find a new man again tomorrow and starts filming him, I'd like to see more:

1. Hauls - Nordstrom Anniversary, Sephora VIB and just random ones throughout the year along the same lines.
2. Home tours/decor videos: can be tours, hauls, whatever.
3. Cooking actually decent recipes like in Joe-era.

NO more:
1. Pearl and scarf and whatever else she's selling content.
2. Livestreams are too long and boring. Still haven't watched one live or gone through an entire video to this day.
3. Vlogs

People judge her on her consumerism but imho...that's some of her most enjoyable content. She's better off sticking to that subject matter. If she stuck to her channel's original topics, I bet she wouldn't be as disliked as she is now and have more viewers.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Right? My boyfriend makes $500k a year and his nicest clothes are clearance bonobos stuff I got him from the rack otherwise he buys stuff from Kohl's and never could imagine the idea of going to a Michelin restaurant because he doesn't understand it. I'm sure there are exceptions, but most of his coworkers are also cheap and frugal and I love that about him because it humbles my occasionally designer loving ass
I feel you 100%...my bf still wears Zara regularly and the only clothing "splurges" he makes are for "performance" gear due to practical reasons. 🤦‍♀️
That being said, he sees no problem with dropping 5k+ for a laptop or 1k+ for a nice pair of headphones but will make fun of me for buying "another flowery dress?" 😂

My bf doesn't have issues with me buying anything designer, even if he wouldn't make the same purchase himself, but he would be annoyed if I kept hoarding or came home every night with a Nordstrom bag. At that point, he would just assume I have a compulsive shopping issue and reflect on what that means for my character and our relationship. Engineers are some of the most logical people I've ever met and you're absolutely right that they are frugal and sensible about money, regardless of how much they make, and will judge people who spend it frivolously. Just look at some of silicon valley billionaires and the way that they dress 😂

Does anyone have the Elle + Rick engagement video? Shame she deleted that one because it was yt gold. I still can't forget the bewildered look on Rick's face when Smelle called him "the love of my life." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Heretosnoop

I think this is how the second dress is suppose to look, but Elle just looks like she's drowning and wide at the same time...she just looks off.

And her hair looks stringy and thin?

• Haha

smt900

Brava! This is so well said and spot-on. About the relationships, about how her channel and brand have changed, about how there’s no fair “trade-off” between her and her subscribers/viewers because her content has predominately been about her businesses.

To be honest, I really don’t think she enjoys YT anymore. She’s been doing it for almost 10 years and you can tell that the spark is gone. I guess anyone after being at the same “job” for that long would grow weary of it, but still. But she has made her channel the vehicle to advertise her merch, so I don’t see her ending it anytime soon.

(As a side-note, I do wonder if the “YT Influencer” era has begun to wane. YT doesn’t seem to be as a big as it was in the 2010s, and I think most Gen Zers and younger Millennials are interested in other platforms)
I agree. I don't think she's overly into youtube anymore, but she has no other job prospects and has put herself in an awkward/awful position with future employers and what they could find out from a quick google of her name.

She basically uses youtube as infomercials for her poorly designed jewelry line, and is banking on one-time only customers (ie. no repeat customers) to purchase her ridiculously overpriced wares. She basically puts in the minimal amount of effort to produce content to sell her jewelry, and then wonders why her viewership doesn't grow, and her livestream attendance has declined by half (although maybe she just stopped using bots?).

Anyway her videos are brutal. I've stopped watching, the gossip here is way better than any her actual content.

202leda

13:20 "I'm on the lanai, or, you know, that's like Hawaii for patio."

What "lawyer" can't tell the difference between the name of a location (Hawaii) and the name of a language (Hawaiian)?

I really like her Hawaii vlogs in the sense that it is pretty to look at with the beach, blue skies, and all of the greenery. Pretty sad that Elle doesn't seem to care about learning about the native and/or local culture. Whenever I travel, I try and check out sights to learn and expand my worldview. All Elle does is go shopping, people watch (like flip the camera to film a wedding without asking for permission to record them), and eat food that she could get elsewhere. Wolfgang is a chain restaurant and Whole Foods is a very high end grocery store chain. I can only imagine that the Wolfgang and Whole Foods are much more inflated in price in a high cost of living state like Hawaii. Since she seems to have a lot of disposable income that she unnecessarily spends, she could use it to travel and explore so many other locales! Unfortunately, Elle prefers the immediate rush of a shopping high instead of using her funds to travel somewhere new. It's sad that she has the opportunity to visit Italy since she has family there but chooses not to. Italy is amazing and she can feel "fancy" there simply by soaking up the culture, history, and cuisine it has to offer.

Elle once did a video with Angela Ceberano in Hawaii back when she was still with Joe. Angela and her husband Phil also vacation super fancy, more fancy than Elle, when they're in Hawaii. Nonetheless, I do not get the sense of entitlement with her and him. Phil does not care about designer anything and lets Angela treat herself to high end luxury. She seems appreciative and caring towards him, not because he lets her spend, but because they appear to live life together as a team who supports each other. It's nice to see that Angela is not ashamed to go out in public with him when he dresses so casually compared to her, sometimes having holes in his shirt! Even though Phil is a casual dresser, Angela is not trying to change him and they're both okay with walking into high end stores with their mismatched couples look of her being fancy and him being more rock n' roll. It's really refreshing. I cannot fathom Elle being okay with her significant other dressing like that. Angela and her husband seem to be appreciative that they can afford an affluent lifestyle due to how much they grind in their PR business, high end candle business, and Phil's music. People can live a life of much more excess than Elle and I'll like them more than her if that person stays humble.

...and continuing with my deep dive into researching Elle's Hawaiian pronunciation: Poke is poe-kay, not pokey.
Regarding not traveling to Europe, I always figured she never wanted to unless she was with a man. Most of her travels have been with a man or Ginette. I also doubt she’d want to stay with relatives but fix herself up in a nice resort or hotel. No Airbnb for “Principessa” Elle! I had to lol a little because I am reminded of Dickle’s pretentious Italian. 😂

By default Elle is a homebody. She never does anything fun or interesting and it seems she is perfectly fine doing the same things and prepping to become a Stepford Wife. Even the restaurants she chooses to dine in are either expensive chains and or tourist traps. Which is fine but Elle can’t expect anyone to think this is a lifestyle to aspire to.

• Haha

Interlude89

Yep, Elle's new video shows that she's still boring, and predictable. Yet again, she pushes and plugs her crappy jewelry. And the last segment was just revolting...Eleonore Elle is clearly trying to showoff her assets. Elle, it's not classy for you to show off your saggy boobs to the whole world. And it's also just downright cringey for you to push them together and act flirtatious all while pushing your cheap crafts.

Keep up the false narrative, Elle - can't wait to see what potential employers think when they see her videos and when she's applying for some professional position.
I wonder what colleagues or people who knew her back in school think....probably something along the lines of "damn, this girl has gotten more insufferable with time and is really good at ruining her own life".

• Heart

202leda

Man the mods here are awesome, unlike GG. It's like the difference between being a lawyer and just pretending 😂
Yep because every once in a while we see someone who doesn’t belong, trying to sneak their way into the gossip commentary only to get swiftly deleted.

Miles better than GG where I personally SAW a mod watch the drama unfold and do absolutely NOTHING. 🙄

Sheepsmeadow

Dead @ the sleep comment. 😂

I think if you feel uncomfortable coming up with your own outfits or just not particularly interested in thinking about it, it helps to find people with your body shape who are around a similar height and take inspiration from what they're wearing! I'm on the taller side with a slightly boyish figure so I really like a lot of the boho or model off-duty styles because it's easy, comfortable, and I feel like it works for my body. I also know that I would never be able to pull off something that Scarlett Johansson or JLo wears and that's ok. It's all about trial and error :)
If I may add, stick to neutrals and solid colors. If you must wear a print, pick stripes, polka dots, or gingham, or at least wear small prints with just two or three colors max. Keep makeup to a minimum. This way, you can’t go wrong. And whatever you do, don’t follow any of Elle’s fashion “advice” —watch her only for the entertainment (not that you needed to hear that)!

• Heart
Elle and Rick honestly deserved one another. They're both pompous losers who have nothing to show for their lives. Rick at least has his own house.