Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she sits and poses the same in every thumb nail is so strange.who in the right kind sits and thinks ‘oh well just told my little story about true crime, best go and pout and look sad in front of a camera’
It's not that she's posing the same every time, it's that she sits and takes the same photo in a few different outfits and then reuses them time and time again. You can tell if you look at her page, the same photos crop up time and time again.

Reactions: 7
78A4B588-3346-42E7-A22B-6883167432CF.jpeg

It’s not just her dramatic weight loss, it’s her whole appearance, even her hair! Not that anyone ever needs makeup etc but she seemed to be really into her makeup and tanning and it’s all suddenly stopped. I hope she is ok, however annoying she is.

Reactions: 27
Makeup and beauty styles have changed, you can't expect someone to be the same forever. Maybe after she lost weight she felt she didn't need to do all that? I think she looks really pretty if not tired but who doesn't look tired nowadays lol.

Reactions: 10
Makeup and beauty styles have changed, you can't expect someone to be the same forever. Maybe after she lost weight she felt she didn't need to do all that? I think she looks really pretty if not tired but who doesn't look tired nowadays lol.
Looking tired isn’t healthy whether it’s a norm or not. I get where the other poster is coming from she does look all around ill in my opinion and mot just because she isn’t wearing makeup.

Reactions: 7
Her hair is much more lank and there's a fair bit of breakage which you can see around her forehead in her recent videos. That's malnutrition and most likely due to her weightloss surgery.

Reactions: 3
To be fair when I moved out of my parents house when I was around her age I lost a ton of weight and basically stopped looking after myself, drinking all the time/eating crap/staying awake all hours so it may be that paired with the dramatic weight loss
But I do agree she doesn’t look well recently! Plus the fact her videos have gotten significantly less respectful over the last couple of months, the incongruent giggling while talking about literal murder really irks me. Never the less though I hope she’s doing okay and is taking care of herself.

Reactions: 8
In her most recent video when she was doing her content
To be fair when I moved out of my parents house when I was around her age I lost a ton of weight and basically stopped looking after myself, drinking all the time/eating crap/staying awake all hours so it may be that paired with the dramatic weight loss
But I do agree she doesn’t look well recently! Plus the fact her videos have gotten significantly less respectful over the last couple of months, the incongruent giggling while talking about literal murder really irks me. Never the less though I hope she’s doing okay and is taking care of herself.
what done it for me on her last video was her content warning (this may be a bit petty) she done her usual content warning which included manipulation and DV and normally she says it so respectful, this time she said she’ll see us soon with another case so BYE. The way she said that, as a DV survivor I couldn’t believe how disrespectful she was about it. I don’t get triggered by it though so I carried on watching it. I wasn’t even watching her when she said it (was just listening) but you could hear the enthusiasm behind her voice😂 she’s getting too cocky now.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone watch kymberleigha?
I just watched her for the first time; it was the video she uploaded yesterday, and I like her style. She's calm and respectful, not putting on a fake personality for views, and didn't insert too many unneeded personal opinions or embellish the case too much unlike Danielle Kirsty for example, who is beyond sarcastic and childish with her comments imo. Thumbs up to Kimbyrleigha.

Reactions: 1
The main thing that turned me off Eleanor is she did a case on a woman who got murdered whilst supposedly on a date but he stood her up and she said ‘None of this would’ve happened if he’d just turned up’ like being a crappy flake is condemning your date to death

Reactions: 6
Her videos have changed because they used to be about the cases themselves, and now, Eleanor's videos are all about Eleanor. She's the new centre of everything and she's essentially advertising herself as an influencer in her 'reading wikipedia for an hour' videos, because being an influencer is clearly what she really wants to do. Her ego has outgrown the channel's subject matter and she's adding in all her stupid little quirks to appeal to the kids more, because who gives a crap about being respectful when making little kids think you're cool and trendy is where the money's at.

Yes! I’m watching her most recent video about the 12 year old and her 23 year old ware wolf boyfriend. It’s a struggle. I’ve never found her this hard to watch but I hate how she drags out her words and sentences and tries to word things in a quirky way. I feel like she’s copying Bella fiori’s way of relaying info only Bella isn’t giddy and doesn’t try to act edgy while talking about victims of murder. Eleanor really needs to grow up.

I unfollowed her ig because of her forced hyper behavior on her stories. It’s annoying to see that personality shine through more and more in her vids too.

Agreed, I like Mollie. She's very respectful and you can tell she's really affected by the crimes and cares a lot about the victims. But have you noticed the difference between her old videos and her recent ones? She used to be much more concise and speak more quickly, straight to the point and more... normal? Now, she talks at half the speed, draws out the last syllable of every sentence, repeats large swathes of information 3 or 4 times and states the painfully obvious all the time.
I wonder if she's just become more relaxed in her job, so she's being herself more now, or it's deliberate to extend the length of the videos for some reason. I'll still watch her because the cases she covers are less splashy, well-known ones, and she puts in more effort than Eleanor (as if that's hard to do), but I find myself thinking 'come on, girl, speed it up' more and more often now. I still don't know why Eleanor has so many more subs than her.
This is my problem with Eleanor, mollie and Georgia Marie! I prefer British TC youtubers and these were always my preferred 3 but each of them over complicate a simple piece of info.

And I thought Georgia and mollie dragged out the last word of most of their sentences as a regional thing, but it just drove me up the wall so much that I’ve really cut back on listening to them, however I now think they believe they sound more professional talking slowing and drawing out their words… but it’s seriously not pleasant on the ears and waiting for the point is frustrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes! I’m watching her most recent video about the 12 year old and her 23 year old ware wolf boyfriend. It’s a struggle. I’ve never found her this hard to watch but I hate how she drags out her words and sentences and tries to word things in a quirky way. I feel like she’s copying Bella fiori’s way of relaying info only Bella isn’t giddy and doesn’t try to act edgy while talking about victims of murder. Eleanor really needs to grow up.

I unfollowed her ig because of her forced hyper behavior on her stories. It’s annoying to see that personality shine through more and more in her vids too.

This is my problem with Eleanor, mollie and Georgia Marie! I prefer British TC youtubers and these were always my preferred 3 but each of them over complicate a simple piece of info.

And I thought Georgia and mollie dragged out the last word of most of their sentences as a regional thing, but it just drove me up the wall so much that I’ve really cut back on listening to them, however I now think they believe they sound more professional talking slowing and drawing out their words… but it’s seriously not pleasant on the ears and waiting for the point is frustrating.
Where is Georgia from? I'm from Mollie's neck of the woods and I don't notice people around me drawing out their words like that, so I guess it's an individual thing. Or they could be influenced by other TC youtubers who inexplicably only manage to verbalise about 10 words per hour; check out Daughter of Remus for an extremely pretentious and irritating example. Mollie did a collab with her a few years ago and might have felt she needed to slow down in comparison. I'm glad she's back to normal now, though.

Haha, Eleanor trying to act like she cares while attempting to add suspense and dramatic effect to her videos with pauses and drawn out delivery during every little reveal is *chef's kiss*

I’m watching her ‘Body in the Woodchipper’ video now and it’s really pissing me off how she’s mispronouncing the victim’s name. It’s “Hell-uh,” not “Hell” ffs, a quick google search could tell you that. How disrespectful. Doesn’t she have researchers and an editor as well? So reading the script is her only job and she can’t even do that right.

Reactions: 10
haven’t watched her in literally years but one of her videos just autoplayed and jesus 😳 true crime clearly pays well enough for her to buy herself an entire new face and body!

Reactions: 4
7867490C-1009-4D66-B842-69C01E91CB05.png

did anyone else see this comment on Eleanors most recent video? How can people think it’s acceptable to find something this funny in a video about one of America’a worst serial killers. Her fans astound me

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I just watched her for the first time; it was the video she uploaded yesterday, and I like her style. She's calm and respectful, not putting on a fake personality for views, and didn't insert too many unneeded personal opinions or embellish the case too much unlike Danielle Kirsty for example, who is beyond sarcastic and childish with her comments imo. Thumbs up to Kimbyrleigha.
Kimbyrleigha is super problematic

• Heart
Reactions: 1
View attachment 1118137
It’s not just her dramatic weight loss, it’s her whole appearance, even her hair! Not that anyone ever needs makeup etc but she seemed to be really into her makeup and tanning and it’s all suddenly stopped. I hope she is ok, however annoying she is.
I personally like her more "natural" look much better. I think she has a cute face and doesn't need all that makeup

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.