Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is much more lank and there's a fair bit of breakage which you can see around her forehead in her recent videos. That's malnutrition and most likely due to her weightloss surgery.
How do you know she got surgery? Hair loss is normal for people who lose lots of weight.

Reactions: 1
After seeing this photo on her tagged on Instagram, it definitely looks like she’s had weight loss surgery going by the appearance of her stomach. Zoom in to see properly. No hate but she could do with being more transparent
C8F6A6C4-38ED-490B-966E-B3C18EB2BECC.jpeg

Reactions: 8
How do you know she got surgery? Hair loss is normal for people who lose lots of weight.
Have you seen the latest video of hers? I only noticed it now when she showed a full body shot glimpse of herself dancing in her kitchen. That definitely looks like gastric band surgery.
She must have so much loose skin now unless she's just had the tummy tuck. I thought she was on drugs at the start of this year.
Did anyone see the video on her vlog channel where she's drunk walking down the streets of London with her friends and shouting out "Is female a race?" Then looking around to see if any passing cars or people were looking at her? It seemed really attention seeking.

Reactions: 3
After seeing this photo on her tagged on Instagram, it definitely looks like she’s had weight loss surgery going by the appearance of her stomach. Zoom in to see properly. No hate but she could do with being more transparent View attachment 1194871
i mean her channel is about about true crime specifically. other things may come into plus but her channel is true crime based so she doesn’t owe you anything about that

this to me comes back to womens ‘obligations’ we don’t owe you anything outside of what we have to do do our appearance shouldn’t come into play unless it’s what our job requires.

there’s actual tit to criticise eleanor on not to do with appearance, so îmo we should stick to that otherwise it’s being rude to no reason

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i mean her channel is about about true crime specifically. other things may come into plus but her channel is true crime based so she doesn’t owe you anything about that

this to me comes back to womens ‘obligations’ we don’t owe you anything outside of what we have to do do our appearance shouldn’t come into play unless it’s what our job requires.

there’s actual tit to criticise eleanor on not to do with appearance, so îmo we should stick to that otherwise it’s being rude to no reason
Agreed with this totally.

I am curious about her weight loss on a personal level and I see why people are discussing it on the sub but I think it's honestly her choice if she wants to disclose how she lost weight or keep it private. It's not even something that Eleanor herself has brought up as far as I'm aware beyond being upset when people said she looked sickly after losing weight (which I get... she did look a bit tired but can't do wrong for doing right and that). As long as she isn't promoting anything unhealthy as a means of getting thinner like diet teas or whatever then I think she can say as much or as little as she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agreed with this totally.

I am curious about her weight loss on a personal level and I see why people are discussing it on the sub but I think it's honestly her choice if she wants to disclose how she lost weight or keep it private. It's not even something that Eleanor herself has brought up as far as I'm aware beyond being upset when people said she looked sickly after losing weight (which I get... she did look a bit tired but can't do wrong for doing right and that). As long as she isn't promoting anything unhealthy as a means of getting thinner like diet teas or whatever then I think she can say as much or as little as she wants.
I’m sure I remember her vaguely mentioning that the way she lost weight wasn’t the healthiest so she wouldn’t talk about it??? It was a while back but I’m sure she said something about it on her ig stories

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I remember her vaguely mentioning that the way she lost weight wasn’t the healthiest so she wouldn’t talk about it??? It was a while back but I’m sure she said something about it on her ig stories
Ah, did she? I don't remember that but honestly fair play if she feels that's a boundary she needs to set and respect for realizing that and not wanting to influence others.

Reactions: 2
I don't know for a fact that she got surgery. But it seems likely being that she had gallstones, her weightloss was extremely rapid and as far as I know, there's been no mention on her social media of her going to the gym or losing weight the natural way, which leads me to believe she had surgery. When I lost weight rapidly through anorexia, I was also addicted to exercise and a lot of my time was taken up with it. I don't believe someone would have been able to lose weight as quickly as she did, without going to the gym almost every day and not mention it at all on social media (unless they don't use social media of course, but Eleanor does). There just seems no reason for her not to mention her lifestyle changes if they weren't centred around her having surgery.

I've said before - fair play to her for losing weight. I don't think weightloss surgery is anything to be ashamed of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I guess it's also possible she did a VLCD or went on a crash diet, both can cause gallstones and thinning hair, can lead to very rapid weight loss even without exercise, and are "not particularly healthy." Bariatric surgery is normally seen as a bit better since it's a legit medical procedure - but then it can have all kinds of complications and lead to poor health as well

Maybe she used one of those companies that sell you milkshakes. In that case I appreciate that she doesn't mention it.

She definitely had surgery I think. I was researching it a little on Instagram and tiktok randomly when I was bored and noticed her following and commenting on so many people’s sleeve journey pics, and the scars on that tagged photo are identical to bariatric surgery scars. I think she probably doesn’t talk about it because some people are judgemental about it, seeing it as an easy way of weight loss when it so obviously isn’t. I also think lots of people would be bitter towards her because its so expensive to get the surgery so it isn’t accessible to all. Fair play to her though, I think she looks great tbh

Reactions: 7

THANK YOU. You said it better than I ever could.

Reactions: 1
If its true that she had gallstones then those scars would also be in keeping with her having her gallbladder removed. But as stated before by others, I don't think she's obligated to have to disclose that information.

Of course she's not obligated to disclose it. We're just discussing why we think she hasn't. Which we're allowed to do on this website.

Reactions: 6
weird how she's profiting off other peoples' deaths and not doing anything to support the victims' families. i heard she doesnt even do her own research anymore bc it was stressing her out but how hard is reading out a couple wikipedia pages? lmao shes lost all authenticity

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get that true crime youtubers want to put pictures of themselves in thumbnails so people recognise their videos. But something about the new one from Eleanor (Lee Rigbys murder) has really rubbed me the wrong way 😂

It’s more about ‘oh look at me’ instead of the focus being on poor man who was murdered. They’ve turned into ‘spooky stories’ as she calls them instead of actual real life tragedies.

Reactions: 13
I get that true crime youtubers want to put pictures of themselves in thumbnails so people recognise their videos. But something about the new one from Eleanor (Lee Rigbys murder) has really rubbed me the wrong way 😂

It’s more about ‘oh look at me’ instead of the focus being on poor man who was murdered. They’ve turned into ‘spooky stories’ as she calls them instead of actual real life tragedies.
I thought the same thing. And the face she pulls looks so gormless. It's such a 'feel sorry for me' look... is she incapable of just looking straight into the camera? I think she's lost the plot.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.