Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really should unsubscribe. I haven’t watched on of her videos in over a year. As with a commenter above, it was that Foot Asulym show that did it for me. I didn’t watch it, but from the clips I saw, she came across very poorly. They all did in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
I disagree, I think in her latest couple of videos she looks awful. Nothing to do with her weight (🙄 Eleanor when you read here). But I think she looks unwell lately, gaunt, dull, pale and dark circles under her eyes... An absolute shadow of the bright, glowing, happy woman she was when I first started watching.
This coupled with her behaviour on her second channel I feel like substance abuse is involved.

Reactions: 11
Agree that she's changed so much. I feel like it started when she moved to London? Maybe a bit before then? I'm not sure if it's just an act but it must be so exhausting to act that manic all the time.

Reactions: 10
I think she really craves attention and for people to like her. Acting like a manic child appeals to the kids, and that's where a lot of the views are (have you seen most of the successful online gamers these days? Half of them don't know how to not scream every 5 seconds).

ALSO extreme weightloss can really mess with your head if you don't get enough nutrients while you're losing weight. I don't know what her diet is, of course, but it's well known that when you have a gastric band or sleeve, it massively reduces the amount of nutrients you can get from your food which could be the reason for her looking quite ill, and for her manic behaviour. I was anorexic for 3 years in my teens, which started when I lost 7 stone (98 lbs) in 14 weeks and because my brain was starving, my behaviour was all over the place. I'd burst into tears at literally nothing and not know where I was or which direction was up half the time. A rumour went around my neighbourhood that I was on drugs. I also struggled mentally because I expected all my problems to go away after I lost weight, and they didn't.

I'm not saying this is the reason for Eleanor's behaviour but she could be going through something similar...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've started following Danielle Kirsty. I'm not keen on makeup and murder type of youtubers but she seems fine for now.
I've watched a few of her videos and felt she was pretty disrespectful but admittedly I only watched after seeing her covered in this and she also seemed disrespectful there:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I disagree, I think in her latest couple of videos she looks awful. Nothing to do with her weight (🙄 Eleanor when you read here). But I think she looks unwell lately, gaunt, dull, pale and dark circles under her eyes... An absolute shadow of the bright, glowing, happy woman she was when I first started watching.
Agree! I think she looks shocking compared to what she used too and her personality and demeanour has just completely changed for the worse

Reactions: 5
She looks so ill in her latest video!!
Paired with the odd/inappropriate behaviour in videos it’s pretty concerning, hope she’s okay!

I’m sure you can see some glimpses of keyhole scars on her stomach in her stories tonight. Why is she being so coy about her weight loss just own it that you had surgery…

its always her smug ugly face front and centre, To be fair, True Crime really boils my piss nowadays. Every Tom And Dick has their own podcast, youtube etc. Its the laziest form of content. Reads a wiki, fakes shock and or disgust, and rake in the bucks.

Reactions: 17
its always her smug ugly face front and centre, To be fair, True Crime really boils my piss nowadays. Every Tom And Dick has their own podcast, youtube etc. Its the laziest form of content. Reads a wiki, fakes shock and or disgust, and rake in the bucks.
I agree, it's lazy and exploitative. I can imagine how pissed off actual journalists are after they've spent years researching and compiling their books, only to have them plagiarised by these makeup caked, vapid morons who don't really care about true crime at all. Most of these 'creators' are going to be screwed when YT goes down the pan. They have no talent or skills to put into practice in the real world. Just like 99.9% of ASMR youtubers.

Shout out to Mollie Westbrook, though. Her newest video has been edited to be much more watchable now that she talks faster and the dragged out last syllable of each sentence is cut short. She's one of the most bearable and genuine of the bunch, I think. I hope I didn't offend her with what I said, but it's awesome that she seems to have taken constructive criticism into account. I can't even watch Eleanor anymore. Absolute attention bleep.

Reactions: 8
All the top comments on her latest video are praising her for her research skills....even though she doesn't even do her own research??

I honestly don't think any other True Crime YouTuber will ever top ThatChapter for me. He genuinely makes me laugh out loud while remaining respectful and absolutely hates mentioning that he has merch or trying to sell people things or get them to follow his socials which he rarely even posts on

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Laziness again in the new video, when she’s talking about the hair/fibre being from a Japanese car and just says ‘I don’t know how they do it’. Look it up Eleanor? Instead of just blindly regurgitating information

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and I agree with everything everyone’s saying.
She’s extremely disrespectful, she’s lazy with the content she uploads and I know this is awful to say but she defo doesn’t look well at the minute but I think it could be because we are used to seeing her with such heavy makeup and with more weight on her and she’s changed so quick so it could just be that?
But what annoys me the most about her is her little cult following she has. They will defend her so hard it’s scary, every video they are there in the comments praising her for her lazy work, if anyone dare criticises her they will make their lives hell. It’s strange why they are so obsessed with her, how can they not see how disrespectful she is.
I also think her erratic, childish behaviour could do with substance abuse, I know a lot of her YouTube group abuse substances so it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s joined in.
I used to really enjoy her videos it’s sad to see her change so much so quickly :(

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else hate when true crime youtubers make it a point to say what the killer’s zodiac sign is? They committed murder because they’re evil not because they’re a virgo 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her cult following with be largely younger people who don’t really know different and idolise her. They will grow up and move on eventually.

I’m unsure if anyone else has seen this but it’s really rubbed me the wrong way this morning, how people don’t see the issue with her relating true crime - REAL LIFE cases about REAL PEOPLE to ‘telling stories’ is beyond me.

she really does try to play the role of the cutesy girl who’s ‘scary’ job is the polar opposite of her uWu innocent personality and it comes off as so so ignorant - it’s crazy that no one has called it out sooner.

also this may just be me being petty but nothing annoys me more than girls playing dumber than they are to come off as ‘cute’ - she was never this insufferable when she first started so we know this isn’t how smart she is at all, like I say; seems like a role she plays to be that girl who also does true crime, if we could even call it that from the dramatic additions she throws in now more than ever.

CA2E7D2C-07FA-4061-8BBB-295A9A4BE9C3.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m unsure if anyone else has seen this but it’s really rubbed me the wrong way this morning, how people don’t see the issue with her relating true crime - REAL LIFE cases about REAL PEOPLE to ‘telling stories’ is beyond me.

she really does try to play the role of the cutesy girl who’s ‘scary’ job is the polar opposite of her uWu innocent personality and it comes off as so so ignorant - it’s crazy that no one has called it out sooner.

also this may just be me being petty but nothing annoys me more than girls playing dumber than they are to come off as ‘cute’ - she was never this insufferable when she first started so we know this isn’t how smart she is at all, like I say; seems like a role she plays to be that girl who also does true crime, if we could even call it that from the dramatic additions she throws in now more than ever.

View attachment 1112538
Yeah that’s not a great attitude from her at all. Very childish.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 1112538
No one's asking her to do this. She doesn't have to be there looking cute. That's no help to the victims of these crimes or their families.

And why is she reducing the cases to "stories"? This isn't sleepover club.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.