Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that professes she can't or won't make a video about Columbine and YouTube won't let her do that, she sure references Columbine a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
E62B3BB7-4797-4E32-96D7-349F61F522EC.png

I didn’t see it personally but this popped onto my Twitter feed, so I’m guessing she must have really f*cked up!

882B30B3-845C-439D-A912-79CE1EFAB538.png

Reactions: 3
View attachment 852870
I didn’t see it personally but this popped onto my Twitter feed, so I’m guessing she must have really f*cked up!
I watched the video. First of hers I’ve watched in a while. I definitely think she allowed her own opinions to skew the telling of the case. Of course I absolutely don’t condone what he did, but the way she spoke about his lifestyle wasn’t right.

I literally can’t stand watching her videos anymore. She shows absolute 0 respect to anyone involved and I find it so disgusting. There are so many better people out there now like Danelle Hallam, and Kendall Rae who show the utmost respect for everyone involved and actually don’t mess around with 2 parters, and also use their platforms to raise awareness of issues and try to push for justice.
they also show true emotion, haven’t seen Eleanor show any ounce of emotion in any of her videos

Reactions: 14
Her Danny Phantom killer video is awful. Her attitude towards the killer (before they did any killing) is so judgemental. Obviously I don't condone what he did or sympathise with them but she's making fun of someone for liking cartoons - a lot of lonely people, teenagers especially, get very into their special interests. She says she doesn't know why they quit their job but goes on to assert her own assumption why anyway.

Then she talks about how they were inspired by Columbine - and I remember her saying she started off being very interested in Columbine, as a lot of true crime people are - and then she gets things wrong. It's unnecessary in my opinion for her to just list insults "they were weirdos, they were losers" and she's downright wrong in saying "they had no social life". The fact that they were complete outcasts is such a myth, Dylan Klebold literally went to prom three days before the massacre, they got the guns from older friends, his mom's book names other friends and how they were out all the time.

I don't know why I watched this because it's so angry and shoddy despite the fact she's got "researchers" now.
I agree, people's personal hobbies should not be judged. It comes across snobby and immature.

Unless they are doing something dangerous, harmful to others, or sinister, I don't know what it has to do with the case. She just rambles for no reason.

Her job isn't exactly the 'norm', and imagine someone judging her for being interested in true crime? Or calling her weird for talking about it? She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 8
I had to turn it off I've no idea how she's managed to create youtube success. She's no clue speak the facts not your assumptions.

Sorry but I don't see how she got it wrong, he never mentioned that he was trans so Eleanor doesn't have to know his pronouns. He just liked wearing "women's" clothes, that doesn't make him trans.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I don't see how she got it wrong, he never mentioned that he was trans so Eleanor doesn't have to know his pronouns. He just liked wearing "women's" clothes, that doesn't make him trans.
Agree, and she explained this in the video... We have 0 idea what his pronouns or gender identity actually were.

I literally can’t stand watching her videos anymore. She shows absolute 0 respect to anyone involved and I find it so disgusting. There are so many better people out there now like Danelle Hallam, and Kendall Rae who show the utmost respect for everyone involved and actually don’t mess around with 2 parters, and also use their platforms to raise awareness of issues and try to push for justice.
they also show true emotion, haven’t seen Eleanor show any ounce of emotion in any of her videos
Take this true crime story

Leomie Anderson (Harry Uzoka ex) has been very vocal about respecting Harry and his family which is why I thought it was an odd choice for her to pick

Reactions: 2
my guess is some kind of weight loss surgery
Yep, I thought this too. Such a sudden, quite dramatic weight loss (when you look back at older videos and see her size then to now) and absolutely no mention or reference to it.

Reactions: 2
Take this true crime story

Leomie Anderson (Harry Uzoka ex) has been very vocal about respecting Harry and his family which is why I thought it was an odd choice for her to pick
Aside from Leomie (the victim's ex), his 'current' girlfriend who he was dating when he died, also didn't want to speak about it. She's a model too, and went MIA for a while after it happened. This video might be damaging to her.

His friends and family have also been very private about it. His mum moved back to Nigeria get away from all the press and media attention. His brother has said before that the family DO NOT want this case discussed more.

I understand that it's a public story for anyone to tell, but most crime Youtubers consider the family before putting out a video.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Aside from Leomie (the victim's ex), his 'current' girlfriend who he was dating when he died, also didn't want to speak about it. She's a model too, and went MIA for a while after it happened. This video might be damaging to her.

His friends and family have also been very private about it. His mum moved back to Nigeria get away from all the press and media attention. His brother has said before that the family DO NOT want this case discussed more.

I understand that it's a public story for anyone to tell, but most crime Youtubers consider the family before putting out a video.
I think this really distasteful and probably her new low

Reactions: 4
I think she uses her little disclaimer as a way to fend off any criticism from family members/concerned viewers. I find the title of the new video very distasteful. She’s way too into the story lines now and reads it all as if it’s some made up drama, not an actual crime that involves real people.

Yep, I thought this too. Such a sudden, quite dramatic weight loss (when you look back at older videos and see her size then to now) and absolutely no mention or reference to it.
Oh interesting. I’ve lost interest in her videos now so haven’t watched for a good year or two, so wasn’t up to date.

I think she uses her little disclaimer as a way to fend off any criticism from family members/concerned viewers. I find the title of the new video very distasteful. She’s way too into the story lines now and reads it all as if it’s some made up drama, not an actual crime that involves real people.
Even her disclaimer’s not serious. People literally comment that they say it along with her and she made a TikTok of her saying it and basically making a joke of it.

• Sick
Even her disclaimer’s not serious. People literally comment that they say it along with her and she made a TikTok of her saying it and basically making a joke of it.
View attachment 873837
Absolutely. I feel like she only does it so she can use it to defend herself when criticised. At the end of the day. She’s making money from other peoples tragedies, which just doesn’t sit right. I know she’s not the only one but she’s the only one I’ve ever watched who frames it in the way she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.