Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cba with her using clickbait titles for her videos. It’s a true crime video, not a fkin drama performance. I wish she would show some damn respect.

Reactions: 11
She's finally used a sensible title, I guarantee part 2's title will be totally out there and irrelevant to the first part though.

Is it just me or has she lost like half her weight? Her thumbnails too look nothing like how she does in the recent videos. 🤨
she looks great but I feel like I’ve missed something hahahah

she really pushes her personal opinions in her videos...

Reactions: 3
I always think she’s very critical of the police and the justice system. Which yes, at times is a joke. But I find it really bizarre when she comments on police protocols without any knowledge. I’m not saying our justice system is ideal, far from it, but there are processes that are in place for a reason.

quite often she makes comments that suggest she think a case was easy to crack and the perpetrator was obvious, but it’s very easy to say such things in hindsight.

Reactions: 17
Considering she spends most of her videos saying she doesn't know this that or the other tbh I think she's watch other YT who have done the case and adds to show she has opinions

Reactions: 7
I always think she’s very critical of the police and the justice system. Which yes, at times is a joke. But I find it really bizarre when she comments on police protocols without any knowledge. I’m not saying our justice system is ideal, far from it, but there are processes that are in place for a reason.

quite often she makes comments that suggest she think a case was easy to crack and the perpetrator was obvious, but it’s very easy to say such things in hindsight.
^ agreed 💯

in this newest video, its almost like she's framing it to be sympathetic for a murderer just because of the kind of people he chose to kill

Reactions: 4
^ agreed 💯

in this newest video, its almost like she's framing it to be sympathetic for a murderer just because of the kind of people he chose to kill
Exactly. I totally agree police make mistakes, but I’m sure it’s a lot more difficult than any of us can imagine. And it’s very easy to say things in hindsight. And I haven’t watched her newest video but she’s had an attitude like that so many times before.

Cba with her using clickbait titles for her videos. It’s a true crime video, not a fkin drama performance. I wish she would show some damn respect.
She covered one of my family members death and titled it “murdered over changing her Facebook status” the comments on there are heartbreaking for me because of the misinformation she spread, half facts then half entertainment factor of exaggerating facts into lies, we can’t do anything about it we have tried, I don’t know how she gets away with it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She covered one of my family members death and titled it “murdered over changing her Facebook status” the comments on there are heartbreaking for me because of the misinformation she spread, half facts then half entertainment factor of exaggerating facts into lies, we can’t do anything about it we have tried, I don’t know how she gets away with it
I am so sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That's so sad. Sorry to hear. If she doing more harm than good, you and your family can contact her to take the video down.

Reactions: 1
this is why I can’t stand the true crime community and these youtubers. They are literally profiting off the tragedies of families like yourselves. I’m so sorry for your family and the person you lost. I don’t know how these people sleep at night knowing they are making light entertainment out of real peoples lives

Reactions: 11
this is why I can’t stand the true crime community and these youtubers. They are literally profiting off the tragedies of families like yourselves. I’m so sorry for your family and the person you lost. I don’t know how these people sleep at night knowing they are making light entertainment out of real peoples lives
i agree. i’ve always said i think it’s absolutely disgusting the way she profits off these things, peoples families and children.

I am so sorry you’ve had to go through that. That’s exactly the reason she rubs me up the wrong way.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry. At the least, I've heard other true crime content creators get in touch with family members either for information or to let them know they'll be covering the case. It'll be literally no loss to her to remove the video.

Did you try to message her? Did she reply? I'm sure YouTube must have a rule where you can take a video down if it contains you or someone you know. That must be a privacy violation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.