Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her current video and literally a good 50% of the comments are like 'your makeup free face is so cute!'... can't really judge Eleanor too much for other people's comments but the only comment I can see that she's replied to is one calling her cute?

Between this and the ad link in her tweet, I wish she'd handled this video better.

edit: I do like the time she took to promote Champion's charity, the Gofundme has doubled in donations since then. I wish she'd plugged this at the start and in the tweet for the video instead of another ad but it's really nice to see the charity promoted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Watching her current video and literally a good 50% of the comments are like 'your makeup free face is so cute!'... can't really judge Eleanor too much for other people's comments but the only comment I can see that she's replied to is one calling her cute?

Between this and the ad link in her tweet, I wish she'd handled this video better.

edit: I do like the time she took to promote Champion's charity, the Gofundme has doubled in donations since then. I wish she'd plugged this at the start and in the tweet for the video instead of another ad but it's really nice to see the charity promoted.
I remember watching a recent Danelle Hallan video (true crime Youtuber) and one of her videos had everyone talking about her hair, so she told people off for doing so, and told them to stop talking about it as it was deflecting away from the case.

I feel since Eleanor gets so much comments about her looks, she really should do something about it because it's inappropriate.
Also, I'm disappointed to hear she didn't promote the charity and Gofundme at the beginning. Wouldn't this be the most important information to get across? What are her priorities?
She would know that the higest viewer watch is always at the beginning of a video. After that about 20 minutes in or so, people tend to click out of videos. She has all her Google analytics, so I'm sure she knows this. Especially with her videos being so long.

Anyway, despite that, it's still amazing that she helped to boost donations.

Reactions: 4
I remember watching a recent Danelle Hallan video (true crime Youtuber) and one of her videos had everyone talking about her hair, so she told people off for doing so, and told them to stop talking about it as it was deflecting away from the case.

I feel since Eleanor gets so much comments about her looks, she really should do something about it because it's inappropriate.
Also, I'm disappointed to hear she didn't promote the charity and Gofundme at the beginning. Wouldn't this be the most important information to get across? What are her priorities?
She would know that the higest viewer watch is always at the beginning of a video. After that about 20 minutes in or so, people tend to click out of videos. She has all her Google analytics, so I'm sure she knows this. Especially with her videos being so long.

Anyway, despite that, it's still amazing that she helped to boost donations.
I absolutely love Danelle Hallan. You can really see the time and effort she puts into her cases and doesn’t name them some stupid clickbait title. You can tell she actually cares about the victims and families, and not just about the money.

Reactions: 7
Her priorities are making £££ for herself by discussing the video’s sponsor first. It might’ve been part of the contract as the sponsor must be aware that it’s the best time to advertise, but still, she’s the one deciding to include an ad in every video. She doesn’t actually begin the video until three and a half minutes in, so even if she just briefly mentioned the charity & gofundme that would be 5+ minutes before getting into the case. Most people would probably skip ahead or exit the video with an intro that long.

I do think she should’ve spoken about the charity & gofundme first, and not included a sponsor at all or at least negotiated to do the ad in the middle of the video. Others do this and she’s in a good position to work on her terms as one of the biggest true crime youtubers who is seemingly inundated with sponsorship offers. Can’t imagine MagellanTV (who? 😂 ) are going to turn down someone regularly pulling in 1 million+ views.

tw violence and animal abuse

what the actual duck?!?!? i genuinely think i want to be sick? we’re already talking about how damn disrespectful she is, she just made some ‘sexy caption’ on a pic of her posing and the caption she’s tried to make all entertaining and smooth is about a bleeping ANIMAL ABUSER WHO KILLED SOMEONE WITH AN ICEPICK AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET. AND MURDERED CATS

what eleanor means in this bleeping disgusting caption is luka magnotta not only murdered someone but also filmed himself torturing and murdering cats and kittens in the most evil, disgusting and cruel ways that people cannot even comprehend.

and here eleanor is, using a smooth little comparison of a human and animal murderer torturing and murdering cats for her ‘cute lil selfie pose!’

am i REALLY seeing with my own eyes a TRUE CRIME YOUTUBER whose job it is to be respectful about victims and cases, using a crime case as a jokey insta caption for her selfie pose ?

duck this girl. i can’t believe i used to like her. i cannot bleeping stand her. sort it out eleanor you make me sick

View attachment 702453
Just seen this. Made me feel sick and definitely put me off her. The comments are ridiculous too

Reactions: 4
Okay I just watched her new video and I'm baffled and concerned seeing the lack of nuance, mob mentality, and ignorance of how a civilized legal system is supposed to work that I'm witnessing in the comments.
Half the people there are saying "who cares if violent criminals get a fair trail or not, how can lawyers live with themselves when defending someone like this, I wish police officers were allowed to be as harsh as they want when interrogating criminals".
Like, are they literal children? Do they realize that these rules are there to prevent miscarriages of justice that could potentially result in innocent people suffering? The case literally featured the father and grandpa of the victim almost being intimidated into giving false confessions by the police. Did they forget about that part?

Reactions: 14
I think her fan base is quite young overall and not the best at critical thinking! This is why true crime creators have a responsibility to present their content in a sensitive way and remind commenters to be mindful of family or friends who may watch the video/read the comments. Eleanor is in it purely for the money and clout these days.

Reactions: 8
I think her fan base is quite young overall and not the best at critical thinking! This is why true crime creators have a responsibility to present their content in a sensitive way and remind commenters to be mindful of family or friends who may watch the video/read the comments. Eleanor is in it purely for the money and clout these days.
Totally agree. I think a lot of her fanbase are younger, I can tell from following her on Twitter etc. Eleanor presents it very much as entertainment.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s mainly weight loss, she’s gained a lot more definition around her face.

Reactions: 2
I honestly really like the no makeup/minimal makeup look she went for in the last few videos. I think she looks very pretty

Reactions: 10
I honestly really like the no makeup/minimal makeup look she went for in the last few videos. I think she looks very pretty
I have stopped watching her videos so I haven't seen, but always thought she is such a gorgeous girl. Naturally pretty, she never needed to do much with herself to look good. I'm glad she has the confidence now to go on camera without makeup (I don't have anything against makeup btw) but it seems she's feeling better about herself.

• Haha
Watching her latest video, a three parter, and she starts by being like 'part 2 will be up in 1 or 2 days. Promise'.

2 days later... 🥴🥴🥴

I have horrific time management so I get it but if you're filming a video split into 3 parts then surely you'd pre film it and upload the parts in a timely fashion? Annoyed because this case sounds really interesting lol

Reactions: 9
Watching her latest video, a three parter, and she starts by being like 'part 2 will be up in 1 or 2 days. Promise'.

2 days later... 🥴🥴🥴

I have horrific time management so I get it but if you're filming a video split into 3 parts then surely you'd pre film it and upload the parts in a timely fashion? Annoyed because this case sounds really interesting lol
Haven't watched her in ages but from what I remember she seems to film on the same day mostly. Or at least she looks the same. But she also doesn't change her look often so maybe I've just assumed it's the same day.

But you're right. She should have all parts ready to go.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s mainly weight loss, she’s gained a lot more definition around her face.
She’s still a fat lazy lump. I need to block her, whenever I see her huge moon face it makes me want to throw my phone across the room. You guys love two parters…. No we really don’t, you’re just money grabbing. I loathe her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
"I don't know why my videos have been more than a one parter recently"

wouldn't have anything to do with shilling out to more sponsors per video would it Eleanor?

Reactions: 19
I don't really view/comment on this thread but I listen to a lot of Eleanor's videos whilst I study because they're good background noise but I cannot bleeping stand her adverts at the start of each video. They're so fake and over the top and it makes me want to SCREAM

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.