Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she constantly put on a baby voice on instagram/ tiktok/ etc? so creepy and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if he’s been mentioned here before but I just came across a channel called Coffeehouse Crime, I was so shocked when I saw he’s only been making videos for 4 months, they’re really well done and seem well researched even though they’re relatively short compared to a lot of other true crime youtubers. Kind of gives a similar vibe to That Chapter but without the weird overexposed lighting (sorry Mike lol) and he’s a bit more sombre. He also seems very respectful towards the victims.

just thought I’d mention him because I haven’t been able to bring myself to even click on any of Eleanor’s videos in the last few weeks

Reactions: 8
I like Coffeehouse Crime but my bf said he gives him the creeps and honestly? I see that.

Reactions: 3
I just wanna ask as I don’t know if I’m wrong or everyone else is lol but why the strong pronunciation of the -or part of her name? I just say it like elen-uh but a lot of times I hear elen-or and I don’t get it! Lol

I just wanna ask as I don’t know if I’m wrong or everyone else is lol but why the strong pronunciation of the -or part of her name? I just say it like elen-uh but a lot of times I hear elen-or and I don’t get it! Lol
Not a clue. When she was younger, she went by Ellie. She then started to go by Elean-uh and then suddenly Elean-or. Think she just changed it for YouTube. Bizarre. I always use Elean-uh for others.

I always wondered this too lol, elen-or seems to be the American way of pronouncing it. It always sounds so odd to me when she pronounces it like that, I’ve only ever heard British people pronounce it elen-uh, I’m Irish and I pronounce it elen-er so it just depends on accents I suppose

I always wondered this too lol, elen-or seems to be the American way of pronouncing it. It always sounds so odd to me when she pronounces it like that, I’ve only ever heard British people pronounce it elen-uh, I’m Irish and I pronounce it elen-er so it just depends on accents I suppose
Thank you!

Not a clue. When she was younger, she went by Ellie. She then started to go by Elean-uh and then suddenly Elean-or. Think she just changed it for YouTube. Bizarre. I always use Elean-uh for others.
Thank you!

came here for the new merch comments…😉

ETA: the video only came out today (6/17) but looks like it (the merch) actually came out last friday the 11th?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t watch the video but I saw her tweet about the merch when it came out, it’s horrible 😂 looks like little to no effort was put into the designs, not really surprised tbh

edit: added a picture :)
Who wants merch from a channel that just tells stories about murder. 'True Crime' with a dainty flower. Talk about juxtaposition.

Reactions: 7
Who would want clothing that says true crime on it? She could've at least made it unique to her too. The merch could have been designed by any of the hundreds of true crime creators out there. So basic.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just watched her new video and can’t say I’ve ever noticed this before, but it seemed so poorly researched?! I’ve watched many videos on this particular case and this one seemed poor in comparison. I don’t know, she just seems to be losing it slightly, I remember when I first discovered her and her videos were so long and interesting. Add to that the fact it was sandwiched between a sponsorship and plugging her merch too 😅

Reactions: 8
She's gotten so lazy with content creation like YouTube is your job just research a little more and give some more information loads of researches have different information but she seems to just share what's already know she's not that great at adding her own insight either.

Watching her videos doesn't give me much. I don't feel I understand the case more, know about the victims more, etc.
She spares us the important details, but never spares us all the gory details of the crime ☹ - which makes me question what she's really doing this for?

If she isn't going to do the case justice, at least put a spin on it that would still help educate the viewers.

Example:
I remember watching Joshua Miles (crime Youtuber) who brought on a psychologist to do a brief analysis on what mental health disorder the killer may have had. I found that quite insightful.

Reactions: 6
Watching her videos doesn't give me much. I don't feel I understand the case more, know about the victims more, etc.
She spares us the important details, but never spares us all the gory details of the crime ☹ - which makes me question what she's really doing this for?

If she isn't going to do the case justice, at least put a spin on it that would still help educate the viewers.

Example:
I remember watching Joshua Miles (crime Youtuber) who brought on a psychologist to do a brief analysis on what mental health disorder the killer may have had. I found that quite insightful.
This is it. It’s like she’s just read from a report on Wikipedia or something. I’ve recently started watching Coffeehouse Crime and in comparison, he really introduces all the people involved, their backgrounds, things like that and I think that’s what makes his videos different from just reading about a case online.

Her video about the murder of Helen Bailey contained some errors that she had taken from a documentary without fact-checking them. And I'm sure it's not the only one (remember her initial video about the disappearance - now a solved murder - of Alissa Turney was so inaccurate that the victim's sister asked her to take it down?)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Didn’t watch the video but I saw her tweet about the merch when it came out, it’s horrible 😂 looks like little to no effort was put into the designs, not really surprised tbh

edit: added a picture :)
alexa play robbers by the 1975 and badlands by halsey. i feel like i’m in 2015 tumblr. where’s my holographic bag or tacky floral top with an edgy quote on?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.