Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eleanor is VERY lucky her views allow her to be so lazy. She's always had the same excuses but at least she used to put a little more work in... But I guess she doesn't need to anymore.

I'm sure she banks a few thousand per video/sponsorship which is enough to last her a few months.

She seems to stay home a lot and just wears jumpers so her money will only be going to her makeup hobby if that's still a thing. I don't follow her socials just going off what I've seen when I've looked her up and her older content.

Reactions: 12
It makes me uncomfortable when she starts one of her true crime videos talking about her make up. Just doesn’t seem very appropriate

Reactions: 9
I created an account so I could say she is one of the most overrated true crime YouTubers imo. I tried to watch her new video and had to stop when she was explaining indecent exposure and giggled awkwardly about it. Grow up, maybe? I also recommend Georgia Marie. She doesn't beg for money like Eleanor and maybe other true crime YouTubers do.

Reactions: 25
It seems unfair that Georgia Marie gets so few views compared to Eleanor and others, I've said it before but she has a routine for her videos, she sticks to it and they're always fair well researched, Eleanor rarely bothers to even upload now and it's just randomly

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve subscribed to Georgia Marie, thanks for the recommendations guys!

Reactions: 4
I find the advertisement of her merch and NordVPN JUST after introducing the case personally a little distasteful and uncomfortable, not sure if that's just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I used to love watching her videos, I find her voice quite soothing and she does seem like a genuinely nice and down to earth girl. But recently I’ve stopped watching due to her covering very well known cases. I now prefer to watch True Crime YouTubers who cover more unknown cases and cases outside of UK. E.g: Georgia Marie, Bella Fiori, Bailey Sarian, Danielle Hallam.

Reactions: 13
I liked her until I noticed she was constantly putting bits at the beginning about why her videos were late. I would binge watch her videos and she was making excuses in like.. Every one. She acted like it was cute and quirky. I do generally like her content I just don't understand why she gets so many views. Maybe a lot of her fans are teens

Reactions: 14
Why has she brought out merch when she does jack tit?
And who’s going to want to buy a t-shirt with the word ‘Neale’ written on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why has she brought out merch when she does jack tit?
And who’s going to want to buy a t-shirt with the word ‘Neale’ written on it?
I worry for the people who buy this tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm really put off by this merch launch tbh...it would be different if she released t-shirts with a link for a charity for missing people or something that actually raised awareness Like Kendall Rae and helped the families of missing and murdered people and if some of the money went to charity? But as far as I'm aware she's keeping all the profits and all of her merch just has her name on it? Bit egotistical and it makes me feel like she's profiting off murder victims.

Reactions: 19
I'm really put off by this merch launch tbh...it would be different if she released t-shirts with a link for a charity for missing people or something that actually raised awareness Like Kendall Rae and helped the families of missing and murdered people and if some of the money went to charity? But as far as I'm aware she's keeping all the profits and all of her merch just has her name on it? Bit egotistical and it makes me feel like she's profiting off murder victims.
plus she’s suddenly posting more videos than ever, purely to promote her merch!!

Reactions: 9
These are my thoughts exactly. Kendall raises loads of money for good causes with her merch campaigns, but it’s like Eleanor is using murder victims to buy herself a new car or a fancy holiday 😐

There’s a clear difference between those who make true crime videos to spread awareness, and those who know it brings in views.

Reactions: 13
Despite all the sponsored videos and failed attempts at being a "regular" beauty YouTuber, she never came across as someone who used true crime as a cash grab but I guess I was wrong.

ETA let's not forget her attempt at being a commentary/tea channel!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
One thing that annoys me about her videos is that she'll say 'i don't know' a lot about certain things, she did it in one of her recent videos. Like it's her job to research these things, how can she not know?

Reactions: 18
One thing that annoys me about her videos is that she'll say 'i don't know' a lot about certain things, she did it in one of her recent videos. Like it's her job to research these things, how can she not know?
THIS!! she did it whilst talking about uni in one and said 'oh i didnt go i dont know' its not hard to research how uni works etc to know the facts its just annoying

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.