Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else just not buy into the whole persona she portrays on twitter? She acts as if she’s an insta baddie, when in her videos she’s always awkwardly giggling or apologising for something the comments have picked up on

Reactions: 21
I always skip the beginning of her videos, where she'll apologise for not posting for ages then promote Function of Beauty or Nord VPN.

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else just not buy into the whole persona she portrays on twitter? She acts as if she’s an insta baddie, when in her videos she’s always awkwardly giggling or apologising for something the comments have picked up on
This is why i have stopped watching...i cant get a vibe for what is the real her at all. Shes two contrasting people on youtube and on instagram..

Reactions: 6
I used to really enjoy her videos when I was first getting into true crime, but I’ve since found much better creators (I personally recommend Redhanded the podcast).

This might sound a bit harsh, but I feel somewhat like she’s profiting off of other people’s tragedy. I know that could be said about most true crime content creators, but there are many out there who raise real awareness and seem passionate. Eleanor barely uploads and when she does, she’s basically reading off Wikipedia. Yet she has ads in all her videos. I’m all about Youtubers making a living, but she’s hardly a full time YouTuber 😐 It just seems like easy money for her.

In the latest video alone, she has 4 mid roll ads, a paid ad with that shampoo company, not to mention affiliate links and her channel membership you can subscribe to. I think for such little effort, it just doesn’t sit right with me.

I wish youtubers would at least make the products they're promoting look a bit more used..

"everything I need for my hair is in there two bottles"

Well apparently your hair doesn't need much as those are two nearly full bottles.

She uses the same shots of her holding the bottles in the facebook killer video and the Mark Hobson video (about 0:48 and 2:32 respectively), but even when she's just waving the bottles round in the intro you can see there's not much difference in product use.

Her sponsorships are always so awkward as they're not related to her videos or integrated into them, and they're always the companies that sponsor every youtuber going

Reactions: 10
I just don’t really buy into her personality any more, I’m not sure who she is now!

Reactions: 4
She drags her videos out way too much now in my opinion. If Georgia Marie (love her) can tell a case in one video, it shouldn’t require her to make a 3 parter like with the moors murders, just boring fluff

Reactions: 12
I tried to watch the 2 part vid but the audio in the first video was so grating i had to stop. I get its new and shes adjusting but surely she picked up on it editing or something. Made it unbearable to listen to and had to switch off:censored:

She drags her videos out way too much now in my opinion. If Georgia Marie (love her) can tell a case in one video, it shouldn’t require her to make a 3 parter like with the moors murders, just boring fluff
She's done another 3 parter now with the Dorothea Puente case.

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her other platforms other than on YouTube but one thing that’s always got me was her eye colour always changes on there. I know it’s probably contacts but it’s just really off putting to me. Like she’ll have bright blue eyes in one video then really dark brown in the next - it’s unsettling

Reactions: 2
I like her but I'm surprised as to how she's pretty much the most popular true crime YouTuber. She gets more views than Kendall Rae and Bailey Darian is coming for her crown but that's by putting in a lot more work than Eleanor has.

Reactions: 5
Does anybody else find her super lazy? I don’t follow any other social media’s so there could be a reason, but I find it unprofessional that she has no regular upload schedule and never has. Even when she used to do her themed weeks, she never stuck to them. I like her content don’t get me wrong, I just don’t understand why she’s more popular than those that ‘do more’ than her.

It always pissed me off when she would promise a themed week and then miss out on days because she was ‘stressed.’ Why don’t you just pre-film everything and make sure you have a weeks worth of content before saying you’re doing a themed week? I’m guessing she leaves everything last minute huh?

Reactions: 19
I don't like her put-on cutesy "oh no maybe that's wrong I don't know haha don't come for me" thing that she does more often in videos now. Like, you've made it your job to know that and to get things right.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anybody else find her super lazy? I don’t follow any other social media’s so there could be a reason, but I find it unprofessional that she has no regular upload schedule and never has. Even when she used to do her themed weeks, she never stuck to them. I like her content don’t get me wrong, I just don’t understand why she’s more popular than those that ‘do more’ than her.
I don’t follow her socials either so I’m not sure when she’s active on there but I always assumed she had a full time job and YouTube was her hobby. What does she actually do all day 😳

I don't like her put-on cutesy "oh no maybe that's wrong I don't know haha don't come for me" thing that she does more often in videos now. Like, you've made it your job to know that and to get things right.
omg THIS!! I have to skip past when she does it now as it’s so predictable and sloppy.
It’s abit disrespectful in a way, it looks as if she’s dumbing down the video. Doesn’t come across well.

Reactions: 8
I love Eleanor but it’s a shame she doesn’t regularly upload gets a bit annoying. Are there any other Uk based true crime youtubers out there?

Reactions: 5
I love Eleanor but it’s a shame she doesn’t regularly upload gets a bit annoying. Are there any other Uk based true crime youtubers out there?
I quite like Mollie Westbrook and Joshua Miles and then Bailey Sarian but she isn’t from the UK

Reactions: 4
I love Georgia Marie - she does great true crime videos, themed videos i.e. serial killer spotlight and historical ones !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.