Eleanor Neale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch her on YouTube, i agree she just reads articles aloud with none of her own research...also just looked her up on instagram and I've cringed more than i have in mooooonths. Argh.

Reactions: 2
I love her videos a lot and rewatch them regularly, but looking back to her older videos she's definitely gained a lot of weight which is very concerning!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I like Eleanor and I a lot of the cases she talks about I've never heard of and usually I end up doing my own reading up on them but it feels like she's got a bit lazy with the videos tbh, she's not consistent with posting and weeks go by without posting I thought it was her full time job tbh
I assumed YouTube was a full time thing for her too, now I’m wondering? Cause she can’t be making much money off two vids a month if that!

Reactions: 5
She said on twitter that she's suffering with her mental health which is why she hasn't been posting as much, well done to her for being open and honest about her struggles! Its refreshing because most of the time we only see youtubers/gurus being open about MH when they're in the middle of drama (cough imogenation)

Hope it might make some of her younger subs see that MH isn't a taboo subject and help them open up with struggles

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to really like her videos but i feel theres always an excuse (not saying MH is an excuse dont come for me), but shes been inconsistent posting for well over a year and theres ALWAYS an excuse and never an apology, I assume YT is her job but she uploads hardly ever any more and its not to the same standard as previously, in a regular job people would get real sick of excuses constantly for being late / not providing something real quick. Not saying owes anyone anything and i hope her MH improves, but I can see how people who enjoy her content (myself included) grow bored of waiting and move on, its hardly like she covers a unique subject anymore

Reactions: 11
I enjoy her videos but find her to be quite inconsistent and like others have said I don't feel like she does much research into them especially if you compare her to the likes of Danelle Hallan. Feel terrible though if this is because of her mental health. I admire her for being honest about it and hope she's ok.

Did anyone feel like she was a bit off and try hard when telling the actual story in her latest video? It didn’t feel like her usual style.

I like watching her but as others have said, she barely uploads. Does anyone have some good true crime youtubers you would recommend?

I like watching her but as others have said, she barely uploads. Does anyone have some good true crime youtubers you would recommend?
That chapter, Brooke makenna, Joshua miles, Kendall Rae/mile higher podcast on YouTube, brief case, Bailey sarian

I agree with most of the previous posts, I enjoy her videos for the most part, the older ones more so than the more recent uploads, but her insta Is cringe. She’s just showing her age though which is not a crime.

I used to really like her but then realised she literally does no extra research at all on cases and just reads out Wikipedia pages like someone else here has mentioned. People like Danelle Hallan and Stephanie Harlowe are such much better and you can tell a lot of research goes into their videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For crime I would 100% recommend Georgia Marie, she is so refreshing compared to other YouTubers and influencers, she's well spoken and sensitive to viewers and does her research, I also love that she promotes education and bettering yourself it's just so refreshing, in an internet world full of girls promoting getting your bits out and buying designer gear and range rovers be a Georgia 😂
Kendall Rae and the podcast she does are good too, she's not as pg as Georgia and her editing isn't as spot on as some others but I really like her and she covers some interesting topics

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I quite liked her videos so I followed her on Twitter but she's like a different person on there, it's so weird!

Reactions: 5
For crime I would 100% recommend Georgia Marie, she is so refreshing compared to other YouTubers and influencers, she's well spoken and sensitive to viewers and does her research, I also love that she promotes education and bettering yourself it's just so refreshing, in an internet world full of girls promoting getting your bits out and buying designer gear and range rovers be a Georgia 😂
Kendall Rae and the podcast she does are good too, she's not as pg as Georgia and her editing isn't as spot on as some others but I really like her and she covers some interesting topics
Whaaat really? I’d say Kendall edits the best out of all of them for sure!

Whaaat really? I’d say Kendall edits the best out of all of them for sure!
Yeah I love Kendall! She has such a sweet calm vibe.
I can’t enjoy Danelles videos at all, I can’t explain what it is but the way she narrates stories makes me feel on edge and stressed, I think she over emphasises a lot and creates a tense atmosphere!

Reactions: 9
I Liked the video today, skipped thru the first 5 mins or so, the spon etc, but then the actual video was classic Eleanor.

Did anyone feel like she was a bit off and try hard when telling the actual story in her latest video? It didn’t feel like her usual style.
I felt the exact same !! I absolutely love her but that last video did not feel like her at all

Yeah I love Kendall! She has such a sweet calm vibe.
I can’t enjoy Danelles videos at all, I can’t explain what it is but the way she narrates stories makes me feel on edge and stressed, I think she over emphasises a lot and creates a tense atmosphere!
I feel the same about Danelle, I loved her vids at first and she obviously cares but i feel like she goes a bit over the top and it sounds nit picky but sometimes the background music is really loud and dramatic / distracting too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.