Eleanor Neale #2 The Case of the Exploitative True Crime YouTuber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eleanor should appear in Chinese language dictionaries next to the phrase " 一問三不知" ("one question, three answers of 'I don't know'")

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think she looked a lot better when she was heavier? I can't put my finger on why, but she just looks so pale and sickly, and her jawline looks too chiseled imo?
I think it’s because she used to wear a lot heavier makeup before she lost weight and now it’s so minimal and she’s a lot thinner so it makes her look gaunt compared to how she used to

Reactions: 4
The amount of silly mistakes and unclear research in the latest video is astonishing.
I don’t want to click on it as I guarantee she pronounces gay as “geeeeehhh” through the whole thing.

Like Janice Battersby at 1min 29secs into this clip:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to click on it as I guarantee she pronounces gay as “geeeeehhh” through the whole thing.

Like Janice Battersby at 1min 29secs into this clip:
She does indeed pronounce gay as “geeeeehhh” throughout

She starts off with misinformation right from the very beginning of the video, the first thing she introduces the case with is the fact that Colin Ireland's mother did not register a father on his birth certificate. She makes that sound unusual and shocking when it has been common practice for a long time in England and Wales, if the parents aren't married the father's name doesn't have to be there

Reactions: 5
Just watching her new video now. I find it incredibly unfair that Eleanor would talk about putting him into care without mentioning the fact that abortion was illegal at the time or at least very restricted and difficult to access. Surely that’s common knowledge?

Reactions: 11
I’m so curious as to why Eleanor and Becky stopped being friends and why she’s never around hodjack anymore.

Also does anyone else know hodjack? I liked him at first but all his content is just him plaguing bigger creators and trying to get views off of other peoples names and he acts as if he knows bigger creators like ksi but.. he doesn’t. Eleanor is the only claim to fame he really has on the platform.

Reactions: 3
Okay so I just commented like yday about how curious I am to know what went down with Becky and Eleanor and I watched her ‘say it or shot it’ on Adam zaydens channel and she was asked if she has beef with any YouTuber and she said an ex friend of hers was purposely not inviting her to things and excluding her from the group and was a weird witch who did it to others and Adam laughed a lot… I’m sure she met Adam through Becky who also aren’t friends anymore either.

I really wonder if that’s who it’s about! I always felt like Eleanor was low key social climbing with Becky especially with how hodjack is so obsessed with the sidemen and the guys in those circles.

Reactions: 7
I feel like Eleanor could be quite bitchy tbh. Like one of those people that would be nice to your face but slag you off as soon as your back is turned

Reactions: 13
Haven't got to the weight loss part of her vid but does she seem drunk/high or is it just me? vv erratic

Has she had lip filler?
On her last video she said she did yeah

Haven't got to the weight loss part of her vid but does she seem drunk/high or is it just me? vv erratic
She said she thinks she might have ADHD. She didn't really say much about the weight loss apart from saying that she did it in a healthy way but that she has a lot of loose skin now and she wants to get rid of it but she doesn't like having surgery

I used to enjoy Eleanor. She was probably the first true crime youtuber I started watching, but since then I've just realised how lazy some of her videos really are. I hate that she keeps embellishing or just assuming little facts about certain things or events in most videos. I think maybe I've just been spoiled by podcasts like RedHanded etc though that really describe in depth and with fact-checking their cases!

Reactions: 14
Is Jack Hogson the ex she talks about in the video?
I don't think so, in her recent second channel video (leaving youtube & wight loss) earound 9:30 she mentions her team and he's listed as her video editor/channel manager I think it was probably someone we've not seen her with? Or maybe another youtuber? Might be why she moved to London in the first place but that's just an assumption.

Find it a bit odd that she calls Adam her pet though. She's hiring another researcher, so get in line to just put together a Wikipedia article as a script and call it a day!

Reactions: 2
I really used to love Eleanor but I’ve massively gone off her now.
One thing that really annoys me is when she says ‘I’ve heard that *insert fact here*’ - no you didn’t hear that Eleanor, the case was 50 years ago. Who’s your sudden informer on all of your cases? 🤣 it’s such a petty thing but it proper winds me up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really used to love Eleanor but I’ve massively gone off her now.
One thing that really annoys me is when she says ‘I’ve heard that *insert fact here*’ - no you didn’t hear that Eleanor, the case was 50 years ago. Who’s your sudden informer on all of your cases? 🤣 it’s such a petty thing but it proper winds me up 🤣🤣
I’ve seen Kendall Rae do something similar - she often says “Some people say that…” - girl, who are these people?!?! Just say “There were unverified reports that…” and keep it moving.

Reactions: 10
I'm watching her Teacup Poisoner video and has she really just said the doctor was Googling symptoms when the case took place in the 70s?! Eleanor please 😭 engage your brain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm watching her Teacup Poisoner video and has she really just said the doctor was Googling symptoms when the case took place in the 70s?! Eleanor please 😭 engage your brain
Yeah and the way she giggled when she tried to
Pronounce bobs surname who was killed . Like whats funny 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 4