Eleanor Neale #2 The Case of the Exploitative True Crime YouTuber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much weight did she lose? And do we know how? Curious as on a weight loss journey myself!

Reactions: 1
Super random but just watched the video about spontaneous human combustion and had a theory…. Could it be something to do with electric currents and so the feet always remained as they were the earthed part?

Working a night shift and listening to her video about spontaneous human combustion. I’m sorry but she comes across as so unintelligent.

Paraphrasing but “I know scientists say it doesn’t exist but when there’s a pattern you have to acknowledge it”. Scientists do acknowledge patterns, and they test them. Say it with me Eleanor, “correlation does not equal causation”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how she still gets lots of views, she barely posts and it’s clear her heart isn’t in it anymore/she only uploads when she needs a sponsorship cheque

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched her breast lift/augmentation and tummy tuck vlog. I found it quite interesting to watch, but my god I can’t even imagine how painful all that must be!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
does anyone have any idea what kind of money she'd be making from social media? i know its like a year old but i only just watched her vlog from the treehouse and the amount of money she was spending there as if it was nothing is crazy haha

does anyone have any idea what kind of money she'd be making from social media? i know its like a year old but i only just watched her vlog from the treehouse and the amount of money she was spending there as if it was nothing is crazy haha
you can search her on the gov website. like 80k she made last year

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I listen to her podcasts quite a bit just for something to pass the time..the latest episode was the one on Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman. Oh my god I had to turn it off. She spends half of it laughing, then most of it slagging off the police, then proceeds to talk about the murderer for about 5 times as long as she talks about the poor victims. She laughs and jokes so much in that video it made me cringe.

Reactions: 6