Eleanor Neale #2 The Case of the Exploitative True Crime YouTuber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she looking to hire a researcher? Isn't that HER job, to research crimes and make videos about them?

Reactions: 10
Just watched her video on the Bianca Devins case and could not believe she was tit talking a tv company for wanting to make a series about the case for profit when she does the exact same thing. She literally starts and ends the video talking about casify- using the story of how a girl was murdered to get sponsored. What a hypocrite!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Anyone else feeling really uncomfortable from her last video? Half of the video is talking about the killers background and although it is really tragic and awful that those things happened to her the video and most of the comments seem to have forgotten that she killed an innocent woman. I hate to be that person but also find it so weird that she’s covered plenty of male killers who’ve experienced similar abuse in childhood yet for this video all of a sudden there’s a huge pressure to feel extreme empathy.

Reactions: 5
Why is she looking to hire a researcher? Isn't that HER job, to research crimes and make videos about them?
So she’s just getting paid to read from a script basically? How tit

in that industry you really need to be as authentic as possible as it is such a sensitive subject… she has strayed so far away from what she used to be. She clearly has no real passion for it anymore - in that case find a new job?

Reactions: 3
I can’t recommend Truly Criminial, on YouTube enough! They are brilliant, respectful and stick to the facts. So much more professional than Eleanor. Looking at her IG, she’s much more preoccupied becoming an e-girl than improving her YT channel.

Reactions: 6
I got quite curious to see how much she makes so I checked out her companies house (just for a rough estimate - as I'm sure she probably has more laying about). it's disgusting how much this girl makes profiting from innocent victims tragedies especially when she does it with zero respect.

Reactions: 8
Should she not change the start of her videos where she says it’s information she’s compiled from the internet if she’s got a research team?

Reactions: 5
Latest video… a man crawling through a cat flap is “the funniest thing she’s ever heard”… he’s crawling through the cat flap to murder an innocent woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
He didn't crawl through a cat flap (a fully grown man and a cat are not exactly the same size), he just reached through it so he could unlock the door and get into the house"! Who the hell is "researching" these videos?

Reactions: 11
He didn't crawl through a cat flap (a fully grown man and a cat are not exactly the same size), he just reached through it so he could unlock the door and get into the house"! Who the hell is "researching" these videos?
the way she was laughing about it too! Eleanor, he went on to murder a woman. Grow up.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
In her latest video, she questions if Wicker is a Pagen religion, then sums it up as ‘witchcraft kind of stuff’. Surely if your job was to present factual information, you could spare 2 minutes searching for accurate descriptions?

This girl reeks of entitlement - it’s time she left these videos to those who actually have an ounce of empathy.

Reactions: 15
In her latest video, she questions if Wicker is a Pagen religion, then sums it up as ‘witchcraft kind of stuff’. Surely if your job was to present factual information, you could spare 2 minutes searching for accurate descriptions?

This girl reeks of entitlement - it’s time she left these videos to those who actually have an ounce of empathy.
Are you meaning Wicca? I’m shocked as she at some point was really into her crystals and I believe also tarot and other aspects of spirituality.

I did originally love Eleanor, but what has been said in here cannot be disagreed with.

she doesn’t research, she doesn’t care, most of her cases have horrific inaccuracies which as evidenced above have been pointed out by the victims family. That Video is still up and I do not believe she has bothered to apologise to the family either.

I want to know what “her team of researchers“ actually do, if they were my team I’d sack them for how incompetent they are.

Reactions: 14
Haven’t watched Eleanor for a while but just had one her latest ones on.

I honestly could cry at the fact this girl lives an extremely privileged lifestyle off the back of people murdered, tortured and assaulted and just laughs about it? Or doesn’t do proper research about the most basic of things!

It’s like she just makes tit up on the spot. Anyone that says anything negative to her as well gets immediately jumped on by her young & naive fans. Makes me feel sick that I watched her in the first place!

Reactions: 13
Idk why but the recent Instagram post going from a condom to a 1 year old's birthday party was a bit strange to me, a little reorder of the photos wouldn't have gone amiss. Could be being a bit oversensitive but I wouldn't like if it was my child I gotta be honest

Idk why but the recent Instagram post going from a condom to a 1 year old's birthday party was a bit strange to me, a little reorder of the photos wouldn't have gone amiss. Could be being a bit oversensitive but I wouldn't like if it was my child I gotta be honest
That whole carousel of photos is BIZARRE. The tarot and “healing” when she butchered a whole video that talked about Wicca? The photo of a random couple kissing without them knowing they’re being photographed. And then also the two photos that’s you mentioned which is just grim. No respect or boundaries.

Reactions: 4
That whole carousel of photos is BIZARRE. The tarot and “healing” when she butchered a whole video that talked about Wicca? The photo of a random couple kissing without them knowing they’re being photographed. And then also the two photos that’s you mentioned which is just grim. No respect or boundaries.
I’d lose my tit if that photo was me! There is no justifying taking or posting photographs of unsuspecting strangers. It’s gross and it’s a massive invasion of privacy. And to place a baby beside a photo of a condom is also completely ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I’d lose my tit if that photo was me! There is no justifying taking or posting photographs of unsuspecting strangers. It’s gross and it’s a massive invasion of privacy. And to place a baby beside a photo of a condom is also completely ridiculous.
Right??? It’s not even like that couple are being massive on the PDA or rubbing it in peoples faces or are in the middle of the room. There sat right up against a wall having a bit of a snog. Leave them be.
With the baby, personally I wouldn’t want photos posted of my child especially that young posted by someone in Eleanor’s line of work especially in the true crime community. If it was a story I’d be a tiny bit more comfortable but now that photo is available to whatever weirdo until/unless Eleanor takes it down as it’s saved on her profile. Adding the condom photo right next to it is just rubbing it in 🙄

Right??? It’s not even like that couple are being massive on the PDA or rubbing it in peoples faces or are in the middle of the room. There sat right up against a wall having a bit of a snog. Leave them be.
With the baby, personally I wouldn’t want photos posted of my child especially that young posted by someone in Eleanor’s line of work especially in the true crime community. If it was a story I’d be a tiny bit more comfortable but now that photo is available to whatever weirdo until/unless Eleanor takes it down as it’s saved on her profile. Adding the condom photo right next to it is just rubbing it in 🙄
I think when you consider the line of work she does, she should be so aware by now of the implications of taking and posting photos of strangers without their consent. It’s so inappropriate, and to me shows how frighteningly little she has learnt over the years. If you’re looking at extreme scenarios, it is always a possibility that this couple are having an affair, perhaps their partners aren’t aware, and find out via Eleanor’s instagram post because they follow her. What’s to say someone doesn’t end up getting hurt?

I know how unlikely that sounds but let’s be realistic, every case she covers would sound unlikely in theory, it’s always a case of unfortunate events leading up to someone dying. She should know better & it’s disappointing to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 13