Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eleanor’s hygiene standards are pretty poor - doesn’t wash her jeans or hair, plays with her cat while cooking (I recall her picking Bebe up in vlogs, snuggling with her during cooking, and going straight back into it without washing her hands), puts dirty, worn shoes on a dresser for display, the list goes on. I agree with you ladies that using designer accessories in lieu of proper home decor is tacky as hell.
I was watching an old vlog and she made a Kir Royale and stirred it with her finger to mix it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Throwback Thursday...Smelley being smug about moving in with Joe - in what world is this a XS/size 0-2??? I've interned in the fashion/modeling industry and this would be solidly plus sized (except she'd need to be at least 5 inches taller). I'm not trying to be mean but that's honestly how "thick" our plus sized models looked. This looks like a solid US size 6 or maybe even 8.

1596727354129.png

Reactions: 8
Throwback Thursday...Smelley being smug about moving in with Joe - in what world is this a XS/size 0-2??? I've interned in the fashion/modeling industry and this would be solidly plus sized (except she'd need to be at least 5 inches taller). I'm not trying to be mean but that's honestly how "thick" our plus sized models looked. This looks like a solid US size 6 or maybe even 8.

View attachment 203770
I am a US size 6, UK 10 and honestly her figure looks about the same as my lol! Nothing wrong with it but of course to her it’s just too big and she has to lie or stuff herself into those teeny cloths.

I am a US size 6, UK 10 and honestly her figure looks about the same as my lol! Nothing wrong with it but of course to her it’s just too big and she has to lie or stuff herself into those teeny cloths.
I agree - it's not her size that annoys me, but the lying! One of my best friends is taller than Elle but also around a US size 6-8 and I think she looks amazing!

I think it's all the lies she creates over the years that drive her viewers and the men away. She catches people's interests initially with her fake image but it all comes crashing down once they get to know her (and assuming they're not willfully blind like some of her middle aged viewers are).

Reactions: 7
I think Elle just looks like a US size 6/8 because she’s so short. There’s a good chance she only looks chunky to us because she’s so short. But I remember someone posted on here that she sneakily attended Elle’s Toronto Meet-Up feat. MyDailySweet, and Elle really looked “tiny”. If you ever watch EmilyNoel83, she also looks like an average-height woman, but she has said when people see her in real life, they’re SHOCKED at how small and short she is. She looks chunkier in videos too, but she’s probably also a lot slimmer and smaller in person.

And in old shots of Elle standing up against Joe, who doesn’t seem to be a lanky athlete in any manner of speaking, she was at least a head shorter. Maybe her lack of height is distorting everything for us. If she were 5’7”, with all her softness and zero muscles, heck yeah I’d believe she’s a US 8 and 150lbs. For context, I’m 5’7” and 140lbs and I weight-lift. Lots of muscles and some lower belly pudge because THANKS DAD. I’m a solid US S/4/6 on top and US M/L/6-8 on bottom, but have been told I look like a US 0/2 by friends and family in part I think because of my height and toned upper-abs and limbs. I agree with the above perceptions that she by no means looks like a 5’10” size 2, but maybe we’re seeing things out of context and she actually is pretty slim and small (NOT fit though, she has zero definition) in real life?

Reactions: 11
I think Elle just looks like a US size 6/8 because she’s so short. There’s a good chance she only looks chunky to us because she’s so short. But I remember someone posted on here that she sneakily attended Elle’s Toronto Meet-Up feat. MyDailySweet, and Elle really looked “tiny”. If you ever watch EmilyNoel83, she also looks like an average-height woman, but she has said when people see her in real life, they’re SHOCKED at how small and short she is. She looks chunkier in videos too, but she’s probably also a lot slimmer and smaller in person.

And in old shots of Elle standing up against Joe, who doesn’t seem to be a lanky athlete in any manner of speaking, she was at least a head shorter. Maybe her lack of height is distorting everything for us. If she were 5’7”, with all her softness and zero muscles, heck yeah I’d believe she’s a US 8 and 150lbs. For context, I’m 5’7” and 140lbs and I weight-lift. Lots of muscles and some lower belly pudge because THANKS DAD. I’m a solid US S/4/6 on top and US M/L/6-8 on bottom, but have been told I look like a US 0/2 by friends and family in part I think because of my height and toned upper-abs and limbs. I agree with the above perceptions that she by no means looks like a 5’10” size 2, but maybe we’re seeing things out of context and she actually is pretty slim and small (NOT fit though, she has zero definition) in real life?
I agree, I don’t think she’s heavy at all. Personally I think she is a true 4, not a 0 or 2 like she keeps suggesting. She was much heavier when she was dating Joe, but I’d say she was at most a 6, which is still relatively small. I also think she looks big because she doesn’t wear clothes that are flattering to her figure and are too small.

I don’t understand her obsession with being a size 2. Even if she were a size 2 her body wouldn’t translate with commercial models/actors and certainly not runway models, all of whom are taller than she is.

View attachment 203770
No matter what size she is, this photo is her at peak Elle. She was on top of the world then. Then painted-on jeans, the enviable view, the braggable boyfriend income. The poofy hair. I bet this pic really eats at her insides.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I think measurements speak for themselves and what we know of Elle's measurements (based on what she's told us, and I doubt she would give us a heavier weight than she actually is), there is no way she's smaller than a US size 6.

For reference, I'm 5'7, 110 pounds, and I exercise 3-5 times a week (cardio, yoga, and body weights and I've ran multiple marathons and half-marathons). My measurements are 32 - 25 - 34 and I have C cups. My ribs are visible normally and when I wake up in the mornings, my stomach usually sinks in below my ribs. I wear size 25 in jeans (can squeeze into the occasional size 24 uncomfortably), a 2 or 4 (mostly 4) in Lululemon, and UK 6-8/US 0-2 depending on the brand. I also have a small frame. So how is it possible that Eleanor is three inches shorter, 20 pounds heavier (she said herself that she weighs 130 pounds in a video), and we're the same size? Elle's on the shorter side but by no means tiny (I know ladies who are actually very petite, as in below 5'2) and they all look children sized in photos in both height and width. Being "shorter" does not mean she will look several sizes larger in photos - it just means she isn't the size she claims to be.

Apologies if this comes off as aggressive but I think the facts speak for themselves in this case. We have to keep in mind that in a lot of the photos she posts, she edits them heavily or they're taken at strategic angles to make her look thinner and more leggy and yet she still looks stocky. GG ladies have pointed this out as well in the past so we can't all be wrong.

Last edited:
I think measurements speak for themselves and what we know of Elle's measurements (based on what she's told us, and I doubt she would give us a heavier weight than she actually is), there is no way she's smaller than a US size 6.

For reference, I'm 5'7, 110 pounds, and I exercise 3-5 times a week (cardio, yoga, and body weights and I've ran multiple marathons and half-marathons). My measurements are 32 - 25 - 34 and I have C cups. My ribs are visible normally and when I wake up in the mornings, my stomach usually sinks in below my ribs. I wear size 25 in jeans (can squeeze into the occasional size 24 uncomfortably), a 2 or 4 (mostly 4) in Lululemon, and UK 6-8/US 0-2 depending on the brand. I also have a small frame. So how is it possible that Eleanor is three inches shorter, 20 pounds heavier (she said herself that she weighs 130 pounds in a video), and we're the same size? Elle's on the shorter side but by no means tiny (I know ladies who are actually very petite, as in below 5'2) and they all look children sized in photos in both height and width. Being "shorter" does not mean she will look several sizes larger in photos - it just means she isn't the size she claims to be.

Apologies if this comes off as aggressive but I think the facts speak for themselves in this case. We have to keep in mind that in a lot of the photos she posts, she edits them heavily or they're taken at strategic angles to make her look thinner and more leggy and yet she still looks stocky. GG ladies have pointed this out as well in the past so we can't all be wrong.
I agree I don't get her obsession with saying she is a size 0-2, its just not true or is for those very generously sized brands, Elle is grateful for spandex

Reactions: 5
I think Elle would be happiest at a job that doesn't require a lot of thinking - like handing out passports or something, is 9-5 and has no stress. She gets to go home and cook, string pearls, etc...I doubt a high flying job is suited for her.

No matter what size she is, this photo is her at peak Elle. She was on top of the world then. Then painted-on jeans, the enviable view, the braggable boyfriend income. The poofy hair. I bet this pic really eats at her insides.
She thought she had it in the bag. Career, partner, the whole she-bang. She celebrated too early and didn't have appropriate judgement. If she did, she would have seen the breakup coming from a distance. And what kind of job would tolerate employees taking such long lunch breaks to go shopping, flying the red-eye from Hawaii and showing up at work tired at 9 am. I don't know about you but when I take vacations I make sure I am home 1-2 days earlier, 1 week early if I went to Asia (to get used to the jet lag).

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm a little uncomfortable with the focus on weight and measurements around here lately. Whether Elle has lied about it or not, we know it's commonplace for women (and men and everyone!) to struggle mentally and emotionally with body image. I don't know that Elle struggles in this way (I think she has explicitly stated that she does not) but putting so much focus on her stats can cause inadvertent harm to others.

And truthfully, it's the last thing I care about. She looks fine. I take greater issue with her daily hive scam or other "embellishments" than how she describes her figure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm a little uncomfortable with the focus on weight and measurements around here lately. Whether Elle has lied about it or not, we know it's commonplace for women (and men and everyone!) to struggle mentally and emotionally with body image. I don't know that Elle struggles in this way (I think she has explicitly stated that she does not) but putting so much focus on her stats can cause inadvertent harm to others.

And truthfully, it's the last thing I care about. She looks fine. I take greater issue with her daily hive scam or other "embellishments" than how she describes her figure.
Thank you for posting this. I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable with the dialogue the last couple pages as well.

Reactions: 14

You're right, she's explicitly stated she doesn't have issues with weight but she won't stop doubling down on this particular lie (it's there again in her most recent video) and it's why we've been discussing it. I remember there was a period of time on GG where people wouldn't stop talking about her fake lawyer situation, because Smelley brought it up in every other vlog, saying how people were bullying her and emphasizing how she worked a real lawyer job when she didn't. Some people definitely got annoyed because it felt like the same issues were being rehashed but given it's a gossip thread that actively gets new participants and lurkers, imho, it's fair to hold her accountable and make sure that things don't get lost in the shuffle.

I apologize in advance to anyone if they personally feel triggered by any of these discussions - I don't think anyone here is saying there's anything wrong with not being a size 0 or 2. We are simply emphasizing this because of Elle's LYING and it's been her focus recently. You'll notice that she now calls herself a young professional instead of lawyer after all the questions she got there and this thread along with GG is probably a large reason that she wasn't able to scam Seattle locals on Daily Hive because people saw what we were writing and started questioning her behavior. I personally think it's problematic that she goes around telling viewers that she is a size that she isn't while she lives a fairly unhealthy lifestyle (bad hygiene, diet overloaded with cheese and carbs, minimal exercise) - she has a lot of impressionable, young just out of college subscribers and saying stuff like this will make them feel inadequate (i.e. Why can't I be size 0-2 with minimal exercise, unhealthy eating habits, a #girlboss, business owner, lawyer, etc..?) when we know that Elle is misrepresenting facts. It’s the equivalent of models who claim they eat a lot of fast food, never exercise, and that “they’re just born this way.” It may be true in their case (often isn’t), but that kind of statement can be toxic for people who look up to them.

Last edited:
You're right, she's explicitly stated she doesn't have issues with weight but she won't stop doubling down on this particular lie (it's there again in her most recent video) and it's why we've been discussing it. I remember there was a period of time on GG where people wouldn't stop talking about her fake lawyer situation, because Smelley brought it up in every other vlog, saying how people were bullying her and emphasizing how she worked a real lawyer job when she didn't. Some people definitely got annoyed because it felt like the same issues were being rehashed but given it's a gossip thread that actively gets new participants and lurkers, imho, it's fair to hold her accountable and make sure that things don't get lost in the shuffle.

I apologize in advance to anyone if they personally feel triggered by any of these discussions - I don't think anyone here is saying there's anything wrong with not being a size 0 or 2. We are simply emphasizing this because of Elle's LYING and it's been her focus recently. You'll notice that she now calls herself a young professional instead of lawyer after all the questions she got there and this thread along with GG is probably a large reason that she wasn't able to scam Seattle locals on Daily Hive because people saw what we were writing and started questioning her behavior. I personally think it's problematic that she goes around telling viewers that she is a size that she isn't while she lives a fairly unhealthy lifestyle (bad hygiene, diet overloaded with cheese and carbs, minimal exercise) - she has a lot of impressionable, young just out of college subscribers and saying stuff like this will make them feel inadequate (i.e. Why can't I be size 0-2 with minimal exercise, unhealthy eating habits, a #girlboss, business owner, lawyer, etc..?) when we know that Elle is misrepresenting facts. It’s the equivalent of models who claim they eat a lot of fast food, never exercise, and that “they’re just born this way.” It may be true in their case (often isn’t), but that kind of statement can be toxic for people who look up to them.
its just lies with more lies

Reactions: 5
I personally think it's problematic that she goes around telling viewers that she is a size that she isn't while she lives a fairly unhealthy lifestyle ... we know that Elle is misrepresenting facts.
Agree with you and everyone here. Just want to point out that ELLE is the one perpetuating the size-is-everything stigma, not us. We’re merely calling out that it’s NOT, and it’s perfectly OK to not be a size 2. Based on having been shocked by how shorter people look in real life vs. in video calls, my opinion was that she MAY be less chunky than she looks on camera, and maybe our perception is distorted.
Elle is the one who just won’t admit that she’s not a size 2 (the only time I’ve ever been able to squeeze into a 2 was when I had a years-long ED a decade ago), and has to mention it in EVERY. SINGLE. VIDEO. The problem we have with her isn’t that she’s a size 0.6 or a size 600. It’s that fact that she lies about EVERYTHING. My point was: maybe she isn’t lying about this one... but if history tells us anything, SHE’S LYING 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Agree with you and everyone here. Just want to point out that ELLE is the one perpetuating the size-is-everything stigma, not us. We’re merely calling out that it’s NOT, and it’s perfectly OK to not be a size 2. Based on having been shocked by how shorter people look in real life vs. in video calls, my opinion was that she MAY be less chunky than she looks on camera, and maybe our perception is distorted.
Elle is the one who just won’t admit that she’s not a size 2 (the only time I’ve ever been able to squeeze into a 2 was when I had a years-long ED a decade ago), and has to mention it in EVERY. SINGLE. VIDEO. The problem we have with her isn’t that she’s a size 0.6 or a size 600. It’s that fact that she lies about EVERYTHING. My point was: maybe she isn’t lying about this one... but if history tells us anything, SHE’S LYING 😂.
she is defo lying there is no way she is a real size 2, that would make her a 24 inch waist and there is NO way

Reactions: 3
First time poster here. I've been following these threads for awhile (even from GG) and read them for entertainment and relaxation. I never felt compelled to write a comment before now and was always happy to passively read and consume. I still watch Elle's videos although part of me really dislikes the personality she portrays (comical but irritating mispronunciation of words, lack of transparency, snobbishness, materialism, lack of self awareness) but I have to admit I kind of have a soft spot for her, too, for some almost inexplicable reason. Maybe I do envy certain things about her or her lifestyle while also feeling pity or irritation or bemusedness. But I too have been uncomfortable reading the past few posts focusing on her body size and type. It's not uncommon for people to have body dysmorphia and think their bodies are either bigger or smaller than they actually are. Who are we to judge her body, especially as none or very few of us have ever actually seen her body in person? And I think another part of this discussion that feels uncomfortable is people using their bodies -- humblebragging about their weight, height, fitness level -- as comparison against hers, saying well she can't be a size 0 because I'm a size 0 and this is my height/weight/etc. How about leaving her body and your own body out of it? Yes she may publicize her size or weight and that is her choice to make, and yes, it is true that if she makes it public knowledge it is technically open for public consumption and criticism, but can we as womxn or men (not sure if there are men active in this thread or what) choose to accept that it is her body and she can perceive it / narrate it / publicize it in the way she wants? I get it. She's annoying and she lies (from everything I've read at least). But this body shaming / body comparing is insidious and pits womxn against each other, reinforcing internalized misogyny, lookism, and sizeism.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
👏👏👏

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone here by sharing my stats and comparing it to hers - I simply only have the numbers for myself and felt comfortable discussing them in this case to provide context for my argument.

I get that it's been a tough year or two for Elle. She spent all these years building an online and offline image of being this attractive, feminine in a 1950s way, successful woman with a great love life and lots going on socially. The past year has shown everyone, even her loyal viewers, that she:
  • Doesn't have much going on career wise and has shifted to pearl and scarf shilling full-time
  • Has had a series of broken relationships that always end with her in a bad spot
  • Seems desperate for a man (rapid move to Florida for a shot at getting married, getting right back into online dating during a global pandemic after a broken engagement)
  • Doesn't seem to have any hobbies other than shopping at Nordstrom
  • Misrepresents the truth in a way that makes her look better than she really is (fake lawyer, plastic surgeries, daily hive scam, etc.)
I know a small dress size (something Eleanor Florence clearly cares about or she wouldn't bring it up in every single clothing related video) is important to her and probably one of the few things she feels like she can still claim since we can't exactly ransack her closet to check but it's still LYING. If she was honest about everything, I don't think many of us would be on this board. Everyone goes through tough times in their life but Elle has been very privileged (even her current situation is better than 95% of the world) so there is really no excuse for her behavior.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.