Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s something interesting...

Yesterday Elle posted a private Instagram post. Shared to only specific followers of hers. You can tell because it’s not shown on her main page. A few of my several finstas 😇 were “invited” to this private showing of camera panning around a zoo, then at a millisecond shot of her legs propped up on a coffee table at the end 🤢 (I confirmed by checking each device, some could view the post, one couldn’t). She’s trying to smoke us out to determine which of her followers are still starry-eyed Stans, and which of them are posters here. I’ll just create some new finstas once she catches on to which are mine. It’s kind of sad that of the 200 or so “likes” she has on the post from Stans, a handful of them were from me.

1596754144227.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Yesterday Elle posted a private Instagram post. Shared to only specific followers of hers. You can tell because it’s not shown on her main page. A few of my several finstas 😇 were “invited” to this private showing of camera panning around a zoo, then at a millisecond shot of her legs propped up on a coffee table at the end 🤢 (I confirmed by checking each device, some could view the post, one couldn’t). She’s trying to smoke us out to determine which of her followers are still starry-eyed Stans, and which of them are posters here. I’ll just create some new finstas once she catches on to which are mine. It’s kind of sad that of the 200 or so “likes” she has on the post from Stans, a handful of them were from me.

View attachment 204167
Sneaky! Does that mean she set random accounts to “close friends” and shared a story only to those accounts? She was always thin skinned judging by how quickly she deletes any comments that are even the least bit critical/questioning but I’m surprised she’s putting in so much effort to figure out the identity of gossipers!

Reactions: 5
[...] but can we as womxn or men (not sure if there are men active in this thread or what [...]
On a side note, why is it always "womxn"? Why is it never "mxn"? Why do women always have to give up our identities to pander to other gender expressions? Nevertheless, I digress...

I am a woman, not a 'womxn' and I do not consent to you erasing my reality in what I can only assume is a ridiculous attempt at 'inclusiveness' which in fact erases and excludes ALL women.

Don't apologise to wokeflakes, it only encourages them. There was nothing wrong with your comments and all of us that regularly post on Elle's threads know that you're not a bully.
Omg, thank you for this. I just saw these now as I had posted my original reply. I thought I was going crazy. I AM A WOMAN. We are WOMEN. It's never "mxn." That bothers me deeply. All you mean witches can sit at my table, lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On a side note, why is it always "womxn"? Why is it never "mxn"? Why do women always have to give up our identities to pander to other gender expressions? Nevertheless, I digress...

Omg, thank you for this. I just saw these now as I had posted my original reply. I thought I was going crazy. I AM A WOMAN. We are WOMEN. It's never "mxn." That bothers me deeply.
Somehow these discussions often turn into women/womxn/whatever you wanna use (I’ll admit straight up that I don’t really understand all the different denominations) attacking each other for their opinions while men go around doing whatever they do and staying on top.

Elle is no feminist judging by her values and actions and it annoyed me so much when she used feminism to defend herself against critics. Get a grip, lady. No one’s questioning you cause they’re anti-feminist - it’s because you’re a crappy person.

Men escape everything unscathed. But this is a discussion we should probably save for another time. All I am saying is, inclusiveness is great but it goes both ways. If you want to call us womxn, then call men "mxn" too.

Back to Elle, I didn't even know one could privatize instagram posts. Today I learned a new fact!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 204167
This is nearly as bad as Rick's naked torso post. Those two were made for each other. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
With all the ways this world is slowly being flushed down the toilet it's been hard for me to get into the "mood" to watch any of her bullshit videos. All I can assume is she is on Guy #12 or so and desperately trying to get someone to stick to her Teflon ass.

Honestly, any time I think of her garbage fire of a life, it makes me super thankful that I'm with an incredibly normal, amazingly supportive partner and raising a family. Even with our struggles with raising a child with special needs and my own health issues, I wouldn't trade it for a second to be a privileged princess like Eleanor. I'd rather have a messy life than one that's all smoke and mirrors trying to get validation from complete strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm definitely not ok with people shaming people for trying to be inclusive what is wrong for including readers that might be LGBTQ+ . I don't think attacking someone for trying to be inclusive is a good idea. For all you guys know one of us could be trans seems really irrational to be mad about someone trying to include others.
Thank you! We need more kindness and compassion in this world. Name-calling and getting immediately aggressive is a sign of someone being a troll, in my opinion. Anyways, moving on...

Elle's private Instagram post is so weird. Is she going through every single of her 14,000 subscribers and determining if they are a true fan? Good grief, she really has too much time on her hands! Also that photo is so unflattering to her legs.

She must be posting these in batches (only allowing certain followers to see certain ones) and seeing who views the stories and if a screenshot gets posted here? That’s the only explanation I can think of. Still, it’s absolutely insane to try and figure this out...complete waste of time and energy. Even if she does figure it out which I highly doubt, what would be the point, exactly? Free speech is legal.

Reactions: 4
She must be posting these in batches (only allowing certain followers to see certain ones) and seeing who views the stories and if a screenshot gets posted here? That’s the only explanation I can think of. Still, it’s absolutely insane to try and figure this out...complete waste of time and energy. Even if she does figure it out which I highly doubt, what would be the point, exactly? Free speech is legal.
Maybe she's trying to do a Coleen Rooney? (For non-UK people, Coleen Rooney is the wife of a famous footballer who smoked out another footballer's wife who was apparently selling stories about her by posting fake stories that only certain people on Instagram could see and then waiting to see which ones made it into the newspapers.)

• Wow
Maybe she's trying to do a Coleen Rooney? (For non-UK people, Coleen Rooney is the wife of a famous footballer who smoked out another footballer's wife who was apparently selling stories about her by posting fake stories that only certain people on Instagram could see and then waiting to see which ones made it into the newspapers.)
Coleen and Wayne’s marriage looks like a hot mess but Smelley isn’t nearly as important. What’s she gonna do, call out someone’s burner account in IG stories? Make a crying YouTube video while lying through her teeth? 😆

• Haha
Coleen and Wayne’s marriage looks like a hot mess but Smelley isn’t nearly as important. What’s she gonna do, call out someone’s burner account in IG stories? Make a crying YouTube video while lying through her teeth? 😆
True, but I bet it kills her that she knows she has people who only follow her so they can witch about her on gossip forums. I actually stopped following her everywhere and just keep up with her via this forum (those of you who still watch her and report back are doing God's work** 😇), but when I do occasionally look at her YouTube/Instagram comments there are always a few that are obviously from people who've been here/GG and will try to call her out (before they get deleted at least). Also, it probably fuels her whole victim mentality thing because obviously no one in the world is more bullied and oppressed than Elle.

**I mean, if God is kind of a witch who likes gossiping about snooty YouTubers...😆

• Haha
Men escape everything unscathed. But this is a discussion we should probably save for another time. All I am saying is, inclusiveness is great but it goes both ways. If you want to call us womxn, then call men "mxn" too.

Back to Elle, I didn't even know one could privatize instagram posts. Today I learned a new fact!
Elle has a new “Reels” feed where both zoo videos are displayed. Can y’all not see them?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Elle has a new “Reels” feed where both zoo videos are displayed. Can y’all not see them?
OH WAIT, is that what this is? It’s in another tab, not her main grid, right? My boomer / conspiracy theorist is showing...

ETA: OK, now I get it. All my burner accounts can view these “reels” in her account, they weren’t specially selected for privatized content. If you go to her account, it’s in the second tab, between her main grid and her tagged photos.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.