Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone here by sharing my stats and comparing it to hers - I simply only have the numbers for myself and felt comfortable discussing them in this case to provide context for my argument.

I get that it's been a tough year or two for Elle. She spent all these years building an online and offline image of being this attractive, feminine in a 1950s way, successful woman with a great love life and lots going on socially. The past year has shown everyone, even her loyal viewers, that she:
  • Doesn't have much going on career wise and has shifted to pearl and scarf shilling full-time
  • Has had a series of broken relationships that always end with her in a bad spot
  • Seems desperate for a man (rapid move to Florida for a shot at getting married, getting right back into online dating during a global pandemic after a broken engagement)
  • Doesn't seem to have any hobbies other than shopping at Nordstrom
  • Misrepresents the truth in a way that makes her look better than she really is (fake lawyer, plastic surgeries, daily hive scam, etc.)
I know a small dress size (something Eleanor Florence clearly cares about or she wouldn't bring it up in every single clothing related video) is important to her and probably one of the few things she feels like she can still claim since we can't exactly ransack her closet to check but it's still LYING. If she was honest about everything, I don't think many of us would be on this board. Everyone goes through tough times in their life but Elle has been very privileged (even her current situation is better than 95% of the world) so there is really no excuse for her behavior.
she has had every opportunity to up-skill or live literally anywhere in the world and she settles for this life

• Heart
Reactions: 8
First time poster here. I've been following these threads for awhile (even from GG) and read them for entertainment and relaxation. I never felt compelled to write a comment before now and was always happy to passively read and consume. I still watch Elle's videos although part of me really dislikes the personality she portrays (comical but irritating mispronunciation of words, lack of transparency, snobbishness, materialism, lack of self awareness) but I have to admit I kind of have a soft spot for her, too, for some almost inexplicable reason. Maybe I do envy certain things about her or her lifestyle while also feeling pity or irritation or bemusedness. But I too have been uncomfortable reading the past few posts focusing on her body size and type. It's not uncommon for people to have body dysmorphia and think their bodies are either bigger or smaller than they actually are. Who are we to judge her body, especially as none or very few of us have ever actually seen her body in person? And I think another part of this discussion that feels uncomfortable is people using their bodies -- humblebragging about their weight, height, fitness level -- as comparison against hers, saying well she can't be a size 0 because I'm a size 0 and this is my height/weight/etc. How about leaving her body and your own body out of it? Yes she may publicize her size or weight and that is her choice to make, and yes, it is true that if she makes it public knowledge it is technically open for public consumption and criticism, but can we as womxn or men (not sure if there are men active in this thread or what) choose to accept that it is her body and she can perceive it / narrate it / publicize it in the way she wants? I get it. She's annoying and she lies (from everything I've read at least). But this body shaming / body comparing is insidious and pits womxn against each other, reinforcing internalized misogyny, lookism, and sizeism.
I can only assume your "humblebragging" comment was directed at me and I'm sorry you got that interpretation from my comment, even though I clearly stated it was only done as a reference to make a point (and other ladies have shared similar details as well). I think it's interesting that you saw it as "bragging" given I never once said my weight, height, or fitness level made me better than Elle...it's just a clear statement of pure facts/numbers.

I'm sorry but using feminism to defend lying is just not relevant to this situation. This is EXACTLY what Elle did when people called her out for lying about her job on GG, saying how women shouldn't "bully other women" when that had nothing to do with it and it was the lying that bothered people. Not every critique is lookist/sizeism/internalized misogyny and Elle is literally the one bringing her size up in each video.

This discussion has clearly taken a weird turn so I want to make it clear before more people get offended: IT'S THE LYING AND DOUBLING DOWN THAT US CRITICS CAN'T STAND AND IT'S WHY WE COMMENT ON HER WEIGHT. We don't care if Elle's actually size 0 or 100.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
she has had every opportunity to up-skill or live literally anywhere in the world and she settles for this life
Is Elle even actively applying for jobs? Has she considered moving to another province besides BC? Has she considered working Pro Bono to beef her resume?

can we as womxn
I am a woman, not a 'womxn' and I do not consent to you erasing my reality in what I can only assume is a ridiculous attempt at 'inclusiveness' which in fact erases and excludes ALL women.

I can only assume your "humblebragging" comment was directed at me and I'm sorry you got that interpretation from my comment, even though I clearly stated it was only done as a reference to make a point (and other ladies have shared similar details as well). I think it's interesting that you saw it as "bragging" given I never once said my weight, height, or fitness level made me better than Elle...it's just a clear statement of pure facts/numbers.
Don't apologise to wokeflakes, it only encourages them. There was nothing wrong with your comments and all of us that regularly post on Elle's threads know that you're not a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have no soft spot for Elle, sorry. I can’t after she blatantly lied on the Daily Hive and didn’t show any remorse for doing it. Not sure why people like her or even hope for the best for her after she did that.

Not to be rude but I feel like people either conveniently seem to forget that or are more forgiving than I am. Either way I felt that her doing that, at the very beginning of the pandemic where people were desperate MIND YOU, has made me believe she is a really crappy person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am a woman, not a 'womxn' and I do not consent to you erasing my reality in what I can only assume is a ridiculous attempt at 'inclusiveness' which in fact erases and excludes ALL women.

Don't apologise to wokeflakes, it only encourages them. There was nothing wrong with your comments and all of us that regularly post on Elle's threads know that you're not a bully.

Yikes.

Can we stop talking about weight and go back to something else? Her shopping addiction? How she wants to get a matching sweater to her fugly blanket? Maybe talk about her possibly rage dating through Seattle? All this talk about weight is straight up making me insecure about my own weight gain during quarantine. I'm certain I weigh more than Elle but I wouldn't consider myself plus size. Like, I don't shop at Torrid...

Reactions: 13
Thank you, Lovely.

I hate this narrative where a woman calling another woman out for her poor behavior (backed up with facts) means she’s a bully or anti feminist while guys calling each other out are just “being honest.” Maybe I just dislike the witch because she’s a terrible person. 😈

Yikes.

Can we stop talking about weight and go back to something else? Her shopping addiction? How she wants to get a matching sweater to her fugly blanket? Maybe talk about her possibly rage dating through Seattle? All this talk about weight is straight up making me insecure about my own weight gain during quarantine. I'm certain I weigh more than Elle but I wouldn't consider myself plus size. Like, I don't shop at Torrid...
I’m very sorry our discussion made you feel that way - let’s move on! ❤

I want to comment on her fashion choices but there’s only so many times a girl can rag on the same halogen cashmere sweater in 50 colors or the 20th Eliza J dress. Smelley needs to branch out more...how about another ugly but “clawwsec” handbag reveal? Wasn’t the last one she did when she was seeing Rickets?

Last edited:
By the way I'm probably a "wokeflake" but that's because I'm aware of my cis privlege and am an avid supporter of the LGBTQIA community 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
By the way I'm probably a "wokeflake" but that's because I'm aware of my cis privlege and am an avid supporter of the LGBTQIA community 🤷‍♀️
I'm an actual lesbian, so I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I'd be careful about what it seems like you're suggesting about me here.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm definitely not ok with people shaming people for trying to be inclusive what is wrong for including readers that might be LGBTQ+ . I don't think attacking someone for trying to be inclusive is a good idea. For all you guys know one of us could be trans seems really irrational to be mad about someone trying to include others.

I'm def sorry if mentioning my weight in the past and for upsetting to anyone. I only mentioned it bc it honestly made me feel uncomfortable about myself knowing she fit into a smaller size than me when based on what Elle has shared. I didn't think about how me being bothered could trigger other people.

Reactions: 9
By the way I'm probably a "wokeflake" but that's because I'm aware of my cis privlege and am an avid supporter of the LGBTQIA community
I'm an actual lesbian, so I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. I'd be careful about what it seems like you're suggesting about me here.
Lmao okay never suggested anything 🤣😆 I'd be careful about attacking other posters for being woke

Reactions: 3
I'm definitely not ok with people shaming people for trying to be inclusive what is wrong for including readers that might be LGBTQ+ . I don't think attacking someone for trying to be inclusive is a good idea. For all you guys know one of us could be trans seems really irrational to be mad about someone trying to include others.
I am LGBTQ. Ironic that it's the lesbian on the thread who's low-key being accused of transphobia. None of the trans people I know would EVER want to be referred to as 'womxn', and in fact would be deeply offended by it.

By the way I'm probably a "wokeflake" but that's because I'm aware of my cis privlege and am an avid supporter of the LGBTQIA community

Lmao okay never suggested anything 🤣😆 I'd be careful about attacking other posters for being woke
I think we both know exactly what you were suggesting. You're just trying to save your ass now that you know I'm gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Weight seems to be touchy subject but I think this topic might be even more so...perhaps we should put a lid on it before it blows up? I doubt Eleanor even knows what this is so it’s completely off topic.

Both @Drasticactions and I have apologized for sharing our weight for the sake of the discussion and potentially offending anyone as a result of it. Eleanor is a poor liar that most of us see through anyways so we’ve probably made our point already. 🤥

Reactions: 4
I am LGBTQ. Ironic that it's the lesbian on the thread who's low-key being accused of transphobia. None of the trans people I know would EVER want to be referred to as 'womxn', and in fact would be deeply offended by it.

I think we both know exactly what you were suggesting. You're just trying to save your ass now that you know I'm gay.
LOL I wasn't suggesting anything. I have never in my life assumed anyone's gender or sexual orientation so duck off 😘 stop trying to stir up tit. You bore me

Reactions: 2
Weight seems to be touchy subject but I think this topic might be even more so...perhaps we should put a lid on it before it blows up? I doubt Eleanor even knows what this is so it’s completely off topic.
Sorry, but this was exactly what I meant by 'wokeflakes' (not you, svdwoodsen). People who think they're SO inclusive, SO aware, SO educated and in fact don't have a bloody clue what they're on about and have no idea about the actual views and experiences of LGBTQ+ people.

For the sake of the thread, I'll shut up now.
LOL I wasn't suggesting anything. I have never in my life assumed anyone's gender or sexual orientation so duck off 😘 stop trying to stir up tit. You bore me
I guess this is your idea of being kind?

• Heart
Sorry, but this was exactly what I meant by 'wokeflakes' (not you, svdwoodsen). People who think they're SO inclusive, SO aware, SO educated and in fact don't have a bloody clue what they're on about and have no idea about the actual views and experiences of LGBTQ+ people.

For the sake of the thread, I'll shut up now.

I guess this is your idea of being kind?
Yup!

Reactions: 2
None of us here know each other nor owe anything to each other. We’re all anonymous forum posters who are connected by one singular thread — the liar and scammer Elle Florence. We’re all here for the same purpose — to move this thread up in SEO so that any potential connections of Elle’s can be enlightened to her lies. Let’s get back on topic and redirect our energy toward that common goal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not trying to assume how anyone likes to be addressed. I just know based on my experience with my friends and co-workers who are gay/bi/lesbian and trans and my non binary cousin, and how they like to be addressed obviously different people like to be addressed in different ways. But the people I know are always appreciated when others at least try to be inclusive.

So, Elle. Elle is the kind of woman who privileges herself above all others, all the time. Success to her consists of one thing: landing a wealthy, desirable man. To this end, she embodies outdated expressions of femininity like some deranged pageant queen, strings her 1950s housewife pearls, and prances and preens her way through YT and Instagram. Unlike people expressing a variety of viewpoints on this thread, her awareness of social or political issues appears to be close to non-existent. See: fluffy novels she exclusively reads, dumb comment on Justin Trudeau's hair, her bandwagon-jumping BL(sorta)M post and vague Turkey Ladies Are Suffering You Guize, So Look at Meeeeee post.

I think it will be interesting to see if some dopey guy takes the bait, perhaps because he also is enamored of outdated expressions of femininity like Elle is, -or- if she is simply too odious to put up with long-term. Then it's just her, gazing hopefully at herself in her camera's viewfinder, surrounded by hundreds of Halogen sweaters and her dirty shoes on her dresser and her dirty jeans in her freezer and her cats' dirty feet on her counters and.... I'm depressing myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.