Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never heard of Jamie-Lee but I checked her out. Her apartment is very minimalist. Not cluttered at all. I like her!

Reactions: 4
I never heard of Jamie-Lee but I checked her out. Her apartment is very minimalist. Not cluttered at all. I like her!
Check her blog too if you like long form content. She does really detailed reviews and actually wears the things she buys and reviews ALL the time! :)

Reactions: 6
Check her blog too if you like long form content. She does really detailed reviews and actually wears the things she buys and reviews ALL the time! :)
I don’t trust influencers who haul tons of ugly things that you never see again. Makes me think it’s sponsored and they weren’t disclosing it fully or they just returned the items at some point.

I also don’t trust influencers who wear things that look hideous on their body type and shape so that’s like...a majority of them. Smelley falls into this category. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😄 I can just picture her showing it off to the camera!

On another note, she may be small, but she isn't dainty...more like flabby.

Exactly. Which is why she continues to squeeze into those unflattering items. 🤢
Love those pageant turns she does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Smelley Eleanor Florence feeling super smug under her heavy makeup and plastic surgeries (credits to GG ladies who screengrabbed most of this!):

1597355176052.png

1597355367237.png

1597355682449.png

Real face:

1597355508027.png

1597355220924.png

1597355246120.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For the people who think we just took bad photos to discredit Eleanor:

OMG, right at 00:50 she says “My face makeup is basically done” and I thought, oh, good, she’s wearing a decent amount of makeup for once! Little did I know she was only referring to her foundation and would proceed to pile on tons of glittery eyeshadow, black eyeliner, clown blush, and bright fuchsia lipstick! And she says this is what she wore to work, of all places, every single day! Very classy, Elle! 🙀
Not only is the amount of makeup she piles on gross, it shocks me that she actually takes the time to pile all that on every single day of her life, or so it seems? I skip eyeshadow, eyeliner, and foundation for my everyday makeup look, not only because I don’t think I need it, but also because why the hell would I want to waste precious time in the morning putting on all that makeup? Much rather get a few more minutes of sleep, thank you very much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle's voice always sounds like her throat has phlegm in it. It's hard for me to describe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG, right at 00:50 she says “My face makeup is basically done” and I thought, oh, good, she’s wearing a decent amount of makeup for once! Little did I know she was only referring to her foundation and would proceed to pile on tons of glittery eyeshadow, black eyeliner, clown blush, and bright fuchsia lipstick! And she says this is what she wore to work, of all places, every single day! Very classy, Elle! 🙀
Not only is the amount of makeup she piles on gross, it shocks me that she actually takes the time to pile all that on every single day of her life, or so it seems? I skip eyeshadow, eyeliner, and foundation for my everyday makeup look, not only because I don’t think I need it, but also because why the hell would I want to waste precious time in the morning putting on all that makeup? Much rather get a few more minutes of sleep, thank you very much.
Priorities 🙌

Reactions: 5
You know what, in that video she seemed reasonably normal and mostly unaffected. And she looked pretty natural and quite nice before she put on all that makeup. I don't know how long ago that video was filmed, but what happened? (OK, I think that's a rhetorical question - we've definitely hashed out what happened to her but honestly, why didn't she just stay this way?)

You know what, in that video she seemed reasonably normal and mostly unaffected. And she looked pretty natural and quite nice before she put on all that makeup. I don't know how long ago that video was filmed, but what happened? (OK, I think that's a rhetorical question - we've definitely hashed out what happened to her but honestly, why didn't she just stay this way?)
I think it's probably due to all of Ginette's spoiling and mostly her utter lack of judgement.

Reactions: 4
WHAT was going through her head in the early 2010s when she decided to start filming makeup tutorials? She has no idea about makeup whatsoever. Up to this day she keeps applying cream/liquid products after setting her face with a powder which is such a rookie mistake... Anyway, let's focus on this BEAWTIFWUL face we see here. Clown make up - check. Beaver chompers - check. Bushy eyebrows - check (she definitely didn't need microblading! She just needed a good brow bar to give her a normal, non-sperm like shape). Sloppy manicure worthy of a 13-year old's effort - check

Screenshot_20200814_083902_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200814_083851_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200814_083734_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she pronounces pistachios triggers me lol.

She also mentions she makes her scarves large on purpose because it's "part of [her] design process." witch you know you buy them premade and slap your label on them. Stop lying.

At 4:20 she complains about her plane being delayed 6 hours due to maintenance, calling it bullshit. She's such a privileged little bleep. I can see her being one of those nasty people that pitches a fit at the airport.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For the people who think we just took bad photos to discredit Eleanor:

First of all, I think I’m starting to understand why she eyes herself like crazy these days. I’d never seen any of her older videos. My, what a difference. Second of all, I’m going to defend her on the eye makeup. Absolutely every beauty youtuber was doing something similar at the time. It was the look. The blush and lipstick were inexcusable, however.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.