Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though this was several years ago and the video quality is worse, Elle’s skin wasn’t as bad then as it is now. Her eye bags weren’t as bad and her cheeks aren’t rough.

Like I said, I know some people struggle with their skin tone, but Elle destroyed her skin on her own.

Reactions: 5
At 4:20 she complains about her plane being delayed 6 hours due to maintenance, calling it bullshit.

She's a Karen. Full-on wealthy white lady privileged attitude. Eleanor Lecocq thinks having a Chanel bag and mountains of cashmere makes her better than service workers and gives her the right to be rude and snotty.

This video is the same attitude as when she bitched and moaned about how the one time she used UberEats her driver was in a car crash and delivered her pizza and pasta late. No mention of his condition, just that it was so tough having to wait for food when she was hungry.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's a Karen. Full-on wealthy white lady privileged attitude. Eleanor Lecocq thinks having a Chanel bag and mountains of cashmere makes her better than service workers and gives her the right to be rude and snotty.

This video is the same attitude as when she bitched and moaned about how the one time she used UberEats her driver was in a car crash and delivered her pizza and pasta late. No mention of his condition, just that it was so tough having to wait for food when she was hungry.
You're spot on. Always thinking about herself only. And the half-moany, half-humblebraggy chat about her mother insisting to pick up her only child from the airport in the middle of the night because she's 'too protective'. Gosh, just say you're grateful your mother is caring! 🙄 And to be honest, her mother does nothing in Hawaii all year long so it's not like she needs to get up at 6 am for work 😂

The bit about Smelle punishing the airline for the delay by turning up to the airport with an oily face was so unnecessary too... In fact, the entire video was unnecessary and filming innocent, exhausted passengers queuing at the airport gate was extra rude.

Reactions: 6

What a nasty vlog very entitled. Your flight got delayed and you got to stay home and it basically left your plans unaffected. I can’t get over the nasty-ness of her.

Reactions: 8
Ladies this thread is gonna wrap up very soon - can we vote on an new title? A few members have made some good suggestions a few pages back, so please take a look if you can and mention your favorite!

What a nasty vlog very entitled. Your flight got delayed and you got to stay home and it basically left your plans unaffected. I can’t get over the nasty-ness of her.
Right! She's lucky she lived close enough and knew early enough that it was delayed so she could stay home! She wasn't stranded anywhere and it wasn't like she was going to miss a connecting flight or something. In some parts of the US and Canada people have to drive hours to get to the airport so those people would've already left and be on the road by the time the flight was delayed and wouldn't have the luxury of staying at home on their couch while waiting for the flight. One of my friends is from up north in Alberta and to get to her mom's house it is at least a 5 hour drive to the airport.

Elle sounds horrible and so ungrateful here. Yes flight being delayed stinks but she had the best situation for being delayed and she had to be so nasty about it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ladies this thread is gonna wrap up very soon - can we vote on an new title? A few members have made some good suggestions a few pages back, so please take a look if you can and mention your favorite!
I just wanted to say thanks to the gossiper who picked up my Eat Shop Manhunt comment from GG (Part 9, page 31, last comment on the page) and suggested it as a title. I was delighted! And thanks to everyone who voted for it.

Eleanor Florence Lecocq #5: Unlikeable Privileged Rude Karen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s kinda nauseating to think that during Elle’s height people liked/admired her and wanted to be friends with her when she was basically rude and snobby and had very empty ambitions. Kinda sad that people still feel for her even after she attempted to steal from local Seattlites. Wake up, people, find other people to admire and hope for. 🙄

I know these titles are really long but I was having fun with rephrasing her instagram description for laughs.

Eleanor Florence Lecoq #5: Creating useless content that balances non-practicality and granny aesthetics

Eleanor Florence Lecoq #5: I’m a youngish unemployed unprofessional by day and hand-create junk jewelry
I vote for something based on her bio 😉

• Heart
Elle 'Granny Aesthetics' Florence: balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The popular picks now seem to be:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq: Granny by day, hookin' by night

2. Elle 'Granny Aesthetics' Florence #5: balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #5: Unlikeable Privileged Rude Karen

I will create the new board soon so please vote if you haven't already!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

2. Elle 'Granny Aesthetics' Florence #5: balancing unemployment and the art of scamming

May I throw in:
Eleanor Florence Lecoq: Extra large cans-she get a man?
&
Eleanor Florence Lecoq: Clownin' around town in makeup slapped on by the pound. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

I vote for #2

I don't mind what the thread is called, but I'll vote for 1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq: Granny by day, hookin' by night

Reactions: 2

I like this one 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.