Eleanor Lecocq #4 Eat, Shop, Manhunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH WAIT, is that what this is? It’s in another tab, not her main grid, right? My boomer / conspiracy theorist is showing...

ETA: OK, now I get it. All my burner accounts can view these “reels” in her account, they weren’t specially selected for privatized content. If you go to her account, it’s in the second tab, between her main grid and her tagged photos.
New instagram function?

Either way, I don't follow her anywhere so it makes no difference. I did laugh upon seeing her gross cankles and feet though in your screenshot though. Does she seriously not see the hygiene problem?!? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reels is a new Insta function, they're trying to take some traffic away from TikTok. I just updated Instagram on Android, can't see reels. For those of you that can, are you iOS users?

Reactions: 6
Reels is a new Insta function, they're trying to take some traffic away from TikTok. I just updated Instagram on Android, can't see reels. For those of you that can, are you iOS users?
Just checked and there is a new tab between your Instagram profile tab and the tagged tab! It doesn’t appear automatically (I think) because I only see it on the profiles of people who have actually posted reels. And I am an iPhone user. ;)

Reactions: 5
Elle has an unfortunate habit of posting unflattering views of herself and posting it on social media - crotch shots of her sitting on the chair on the patio, a picture of her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sneaky! Does that mean she set random accounts to “close friends” and shared a story only to those accounts? She was always thin skinned judging by how quickly she deletes any comments that are even the least bit critical/questioning but I’m surprised she’s putting in so much effort to figure out the identity of gossipers!
"close friends" now that is funny

• Haha
Some gems from an old 'shoe collection' video - #gurlboss is such a sad hoarder she will keep dated Zara pumps that are screaming for heel replacement:

Screenshot_20200806_220411_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

She bought Louboutins on sale and they were so uncomfortable that she literally couldn't walk in them (she admitted that herself). If that's not being a label bleep then I don't know what is:

Screenshot_20200806_220508_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
My takeaway is that foot fetish Mr Next is back in the picture! Maybe he never even went away. I wonder if he'll give her a 'Tiffany' toe ring.

• Haha
Some gems from an old 'shoe collection' video - #gurlboss is such a sad hoarder she will keep dated Zara pumps that are screaming for heel replacement:

View attachment 204464

She bought Louboutins on sale and they were so uncomfortable that she literally couldn't walk in them (she admitted that herself). If that's not being a label bleep then I don't know what is:

View attachment 204466
She even buys her shoes too small to make her feet seem thinner. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

View attachment 204464

View attachment 204466
Those loubies are really, really ugly. What a waste because it’s a shoe brand that’s known for sexy shoes! She literally could’ve gotten a classic pump in black or beige and it would’ve looked much better.

You can really tell most of it was bought on sale! The color combos and/or weird styles give it away. Smelley should seriously revamp her wardrobe - get rid of all the ugly and unflattering pieces (80% of her closet), use the proceeds to buy fewer but more flattering/classic styles.

Reactions: 8
There was a scene at the patio makeover when Elle and Joe were still together - of Joe filming Elle sitting on the patio. She was laying down and you can see her crotch (granted she was wearing leggings). I knew their relationship was over then and there. Girl, where is your self respect?

• Sick
There was a scene at the patio makeover when Elle and Joe were still together - of Joe filming Elle sitting on the patio. She was laying down and you can see her crotch (granted she was wearing leggings). I knew their relationship was over then and there. Girl, where is your self respect?
That reminds me of her breakup video, when they’re sitting on a patio and having beer, and Smelley is giggling like a maniac and reminding Joe that “you better remember, it’s coming up again” in regards to their anniversary. Poor Joe looked like he had just had a “bad root canal.” 😆👀

I don't know who this person is but her shoe collection video is like a breath of fresh air after Elle.

She has like four pairs of summer shoes and looks better in them than Elle could ever dream. I'm not someone who is like "omg be a minimalist!!!" but Elle has WAY TOO MUCH UGLY STUFF.
Just a minor correction up there. 🤣

Elle buys ugly things that are designer because those have heavy discounts, while the classic styles usually don’t. There is literally zero reason for her to own those louboutins or that Valentino rockstud in Barbie pink when she didn’t even own them in the classic colors and styles.

She needs to do the math sometime and realize that even when you shop sales and preloved, overall, you still spend a lot when you buy so many things.

It's so true. That's a really good point.

What purpose do her candy-studded Louboutins serve? She doesn't go out to clubs, she doesn't wear them to work, and she doesn't wear them out. They are doing nothing for her. That money could go to a down payment on a house. Ditto her hideous other Louboutins which she can't walk in.

I don't know who this person is but her shoe collection video is like a breath of fresh air after Elle.

She has like four pairs of summer shoes and looks better in them than Elle could ever dream. I'm not someone who is like "omg be a minimalist!!!" but Elle has WAY TOO MUCH STUFF.
Audrey Coyne is great! She is like the complete opposite of Elle! She has great style, but, most importantly, everything she buys is deliberate and thought out. She also goes for classics, rather than trendy pieces, so she always looks good. I do think it’s possible to be trendy and look great, but it means you end up spending a lot of money because you have to shop more often, and *not* in the sale rack because that will usually be full of the ugly stuff Elle buys. Also, you have to have an impeccable sense of style to pull it off — there’s too much ugly stuff out there so you have to know how to pick out what looks good overall and is also flattering for your body type and skin undertone. In sum, it’s not easy, and it’s part of the reason why Elle always looks like such a mess.

Last edited:
It's so true. That's a really good point.

What purpose do her candy-studded Louboutins serve? She doesn't go out to clubs, she doesn't wear them to work, and she doesn't wear them out. They are doing nothing for her. That money could go to a down payment on a house. Ditto her hideous other Louboutins which she can't walk in.
I'm curious to know what you ladies think, but I've always gotten the impression that Elle expected to marry into her property rather than purchase it herself. Either a Chris/Rick sort of situation (where they owned their places) or Joe (a guy she can convince to move into a place to her liking who can afford the monthly mortgage payments) while her earnings are used for her personal expenses (aka. ugly clothing and accessories from Nordstrom).

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.