Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree! This kind of look, which has everything you mentioned except for the turtleneck, actually works. You don't even have to be super thin, as long as you're tall enough that the coat doesn't drown you:

View attachment 363592

Instead we get this (with blurry images to boot because Smelle doesn't know how to use her camera):

View attachment 363591
Elle thinks she’s someone with a leggy-model type body. She dresses for the same too. Stuffing herself into smaller denims and dresses.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Elle thinks she’s someone with a leggy-model type body. She dresses for the same too. Stuffing herself into smaller denims and dresses.
I get that impression as well...she thinks the only thing that separates her from a model is height but she literally does not resemble a model in any way, shape, or form even post her many operations. Eleonore F Lecocq seems to think that as long as she continues to emphasize how "extra small" she is while eye-bleeping the viewfinder, that people will eventually believe she's model-esque.

Also this website uses a photo of her as an example of bad style LOL: https://brightside.me/inspiration-g...ire-your-sense-of-style-639710/?image=7151460

1609261327448.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also Americans know what boxing day is Elle we have it here too. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know if what she's doing with the pasta roller is correct? I've never made pasta by hand but she's doing a book fold on it like she's trying to laminate puff pastry and I don't think I've ever seen someone on a cooking show do that for pasta.
That didn't make sense to me either. The goal is to keep running it through the roller until it's thin and long. Constantly refolding defeats that objective.

Reactions: 7
That didn't make sense to me either. The goal is to keep running it through the roller until it's thin and long. Constantly refolding defeats that objective.
I just watched a few YouTube videos on how use pasta roller to see if what Elle’s doing is correct or not. Most of them do the folding at the beginning to make the dough as smooth as possible and once they are ready to actually stretch the dough out none of the videos I watched does the refolding. They just run the dough through the roller multiple times to make it long and thin.

Reactions: 10
Comment that somehow managed to sneak past Elle:

1609262345934.png

Poor grammar from Smelle. Is it because she's "foreign?"

1609262572625.png

I just watched a few YouTube videos on how use pasta roller to see if what Elle’s doing is correct or not. Most of them do the folding at the beginning to make the dough as smooth as possible and once they are ready to actually stretch the dough out none of the videos I watched does the refolding. They just run the dough through the roller multiple times to make it long and thin.
I don't think she knows how to use a pasta roller LOL. With her Philips machine, all anyone has to do is dump all the raw ingredients into the machine (and they tell you how much to put into it so it's not exactly rocket science) and press a button. Maybe Elle isn't the domestic goddess that she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get that impression as well...she thinks the only thing that separates her from a model is height but she literally does not resemble a model in any way, shape, or form even post her many operations. Eleonore F Lecocq seems to think that as long as she continues to emphasize how "extra small" she is while eye-bleeping the viewfinder, that people will eventually believe she's model-esque.

Also this website uses a photo of her as an example of bad style LOL: https://brightside.me/inspiration-g...ire-your-sense-of-style-639710/?image=7151460

View attachment 363621
I know she hasn’t outright said she thinks looks like a model, but based on how often she eyefucks herself on her viewfinder and how often she emphasizes being a size 2, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did.

And honestly, I find this mentality to want to look like a model to be so unhealthy. Not everyone can look like a runway model or a commercial model, and that’s totally ok. The most beautiful girl I’ve seen (to me, although guys would always look at her when we’d go out 🙄😂) was only 5’3” and a size 5. Aside from her looks, she was just a smiley person with a kind heart. And she didn’t try to squeeze into 0s and 2s.

I know this has been said over and over again, but she needs a bleeping therapist. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Just had to make a quick pause in watching the final installment of vlogmas to say this :It makes me sick to my stomach seeing this woman shop for expensive things like they're fast fashion. The way she unpackages everything non ceremoniously and dumps it on the table to be forgotten after one wear...It's simply horrifying. I like to imagine that one of the things both Rick and Joe brought up was her excessive shopping. Joe had the luxury of seeing it over an extended period of time and she didn't hide it at all living her soon to be trophy wife fantasy. Imagine the depth of her problem if she was able to convince herself that it's not her fault. If that didn't wake her up I'm not sure anything will.
esp when she is so dismissive that her mom buys everything, she is such a rude greedy woman, how do people end up so awful.
plus I've been thinking lately that this side to Elle is the real her that she concealed for years.

Reactions: 13

View attachment 363621
Ahahahaha! Who the hell wears pearl necklaces that are that length? Unless you were born in 1920, you shouldn’t. Elle’s idea of style has always been a cashmere sweater worn over her hips with black leggings (or trousers, as she like to call them) and a pearl necklace. She is convinced that this makes her “claw-ssy”. She doesn’t just need a therapist for her head, she needs a stylist STAT. And I say this mostly because she spends so much money on clothes and is convinced she is a style guru, not because I think we all have to have perfect style. If you’re going to have a YouTube channel all about style, might as well know a thing or two about how to dress.
And, about that leopard coat: it’s a statement piece, meaning that even if it were to look good on her (it doesn’t), it’s impractical. She also already has a leopard scarf. Isn’t that enough if you want to give off tiger lady vibes? Why do you also need a coat? As someone else mentioned, it’s only going to make her look even more out of place in Seattle. I’m all for having your own personal style and not necessarily conforming to whatever city you live in. But there’s a way to do that while still dressing appropriately for your surrounding environment. In other words, you can look casual yet chic, Elle, but no, it doesn’t entail wearing tie-dye with heels and a Chanel bag either!

• Heart
Charming and clawssy ⬇

‘I like to so I am gonna, duck everyone else’ - classic Elle mentality.
Did she seriously say she can have her boobs out as much as she wants because it’s a party with Chris’ colleagues and not her own, so it doesn’t matter??? What the hell is wrong with this delusional, desperate hoe?

No wonder Chris dumped Eleonore F Lecocq. Imagine your girlfriend shows up to a party with all your colleagues with her boobs hanging out in an ultra low cut top in her shrill, giggly, phlegmy voice. I bet she was acting like a moron while clinging onto him. That’s the kind of stuff that makes people not take you seriously in a professional setting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That whole segment where Elle is making the pasta and finds a hole is really indicative of her personality.

From 15:25 to 15:40 we get classic Elle. She has no joy or mirth in her spirit (unlike Ginette who, while dopey, seems like someone who at least enjoys life). Elle's eyes flash with anger, her lips are tense, and she mumbles to herself "that NEVER happens" while she pouts. She is a spoiled brat. IT'S A FREAKING HOLE IN DOUGH. It's not a big deal!

Reactions: 15
That whole segment where Elle is making the pasta and finds a hole is really indicative of her personality.

From 15:25 to 15:40 we get classic Elle. She has no joy or mirth in her spirit (unlike Ginette who, while dopey, seems like someone who at least enjoys life). Elle's eyes flash with anger, her lips are tense, and she mumbles to herself "that NEVER happens" while she pouts. She is a spoiled brat. IT'S A FREAKING HOLE IN DOUGH. It's not a big deal!

She's become...scary since the Rick breakup.

esp when she is so dismissive that her mom buys everything, she is such a rude greedy woman, how do people end up so awful.
plus I've been thinking lately that this side to Elle is the real her that she concealed for years.
I do think she has always been a moany greedy witch but when she had a braggable guy by her side, she pretended to be all sweet and tit (around him, to be specific. When the guy wasn't around, she was slamming doors in people's faces and making snarky comments in the mall). Especially during Joe time, her baby voice/'oh I'm such a silly girl' game was at all time high.

Reactions: 15
I know she hasn’t outright said she thinks looks like a model, but based on how often she eyefucks herself on her viewfinder and how often she emphasizes being a size 2, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did.

And honestly, I find this mentality to want to look like a model to be so unhealthy. Not everyone can look like a runway model or a commercial model, and that’s totally ok. The most beautiful girl I’ve seen (to me, although guys would always look at her when we’d go out 🙄😂) was only 5’3” and a size 5. Aside from her looks, she was just a smiley person with a kind heart. And she didn’t try to squeeze into 0s and 2s.

I know this has been said over and over again, but she needs a bleeping therapist. 🙄
Not here to judge her body shape as well, but perhaps she needs to dress to look more flattering, not like this👇🏻👇🏻😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's working in their Bainbridge Island office because my friend and her husband has seen her stomping around their little downtown area...which makes less sense why she'd need a car because taking a car on the ferry is a hassle and not cheap. Maybe the cock loving Eleanor is eyeing a move in with Mr Sixhead because the SLU to Bainbridge commute with a car makes no sense...unless she's moved into her mom's Airbnb...
Whats interesting to me, and forgive me if someone had said this but I’m behind in the thread and don’t want to forget it, but she appears to be going all over Seattle. But her entire vlogmas is her sitting in her apartment or her moms. Why not vlog outside?? Confounding.

Reactions: 8
Whats interesting to me, and forgive me if someone had said this but I’m behind in the thread and don’t want to forget it, but she appears to be going all over Seattle. But her entire vlogmas is her sitting in her apartment or her moms. Why not vlog outside?? Confounding.
Maintaining the illusion she's a responsible "local" who doesn't want to spread the virus.

Reactions: 12
Elle is entirely obsessed with finding a rich guy. But seriously sometimes marrying a rich guy is a matter of fate. The 3 ladies I know who married really rich guys (like net worth $30 million or more USD men) never intended to marry rich. One lady married her high school sweet heart and he made his fortune in his 40s; this other two married their college sweet hearts who were engineers who struck it big long after they got married. It's not like these 3 actually went out and sought out rich guys to marry. They married for love and the guys they married happened to get rich after. Perhaps they looked at things like potential, smarts, etc... but certainly not money per se.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.