Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right??? Would anyone think it is ok to play baby paparazzi and take photos of her out in the wild?
Eleanor Lecocq thinks it's ok. It's why she films people in vlogs who clearly don't want to be filmed and puts it all over youtube for the world to see.

Go to bed, Elle, cause you need some sleep. You also need to calm down.

Reactions: 15
As for her profile... that didn't fit in the whole screen cap...it says 'anything involving dinosaurs jurassic park west world season 1 > star wars and got'

Which she's probably too stupid to understand the complexity of GOT and Star Wars. Might be why she hasn't been able to hold onto victims long enough and keep popping back up on sites 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dang.

All I have to say is that this is the first time I’ve seen this photo, but whoever it was that was questioning its existence (Elle or not), I wasn’t bothered that I wasn’t “chosen”. 🤷‍♀️ People are free to share whatever they want to whoever they want and I’d like to take people at their word...minus Elle but she’s been proven to be a liar time and again.

With that said, I’m not surprised she chose some faux glamour shot. It looks nothing like her. 🙄 it’s women like her who make online dating a hassle because she misrepresents her appearance!

• Heart
BABE, unlike eleanor le cock loving mess...I don't take photos of strangers while out in public. What's your contribution to this thread?
It’s so weird that new members are coming in to police what others should/shouldn’t post. If you are curious about something then message the specific person, don’t give a sermon on what topics are “allowed”. Jeez!

As for her profile... that didn't fit in the whole screen cap...it says 'anything involving dinosaurs jurassic park west world season 1 > star wars and got'

Which she's probably too stupid to understand the complexity of GOT and Star Wars. Might be why she hasn't been able to hold onto victims long enough and keep popping back up on sites 🤷🏽‍♀️
Clearly she hasn’t watched Star Wars/GOT/LOTR. For her “intellectual stuff” is Hallmark movies/Gossip Girl/ Anything that teaches her how to ensnare a man.

• Heart
It’s so weird that new members are coming in to police what others should/shouldn’t post. If you are curious about something then message the specific person, don’t give a sermon on what topics are “allowed”. Jeez!
It feels like Elle or one of her crazy devout Karens trying to discredit us. We've definitely had those before. :unsure:

I wasn't sure initially but now that the posts and account were both gone so quickly as soon as people pushed back with valid points, I have a feeling it's Smelle. Her favorite thing to do is talk passive aggressively at people who dare to question her and then delete the entire string of comments. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't have power over Tattle so she can't delete our posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eleanor Lecocq thinks it's ok. It's why she films people in vlogs who clearly don't want to be filmed and puts it all over youtube for the world to see.

Go to bed, Elle, cause you need some sleep. You also need to calm down.
I am pretty sure it’s her. She keeps popping in and disappears. She certainly likes to portray, she’s above “gossip sites” but refers to all our discussions here on her videos.

Reactions: 10
It feels like Elle or one of her crazy devout Karens trying to discredit us. We've definitely had those before. :unsure:

I wasn't sure initially but now that the posts and account were both gone so quickly as soon as people pushed back with valid points, I have a feeling it's Smelle. Her favorite thing to do is talk passive aggressively at people who dare to question her and then delete the entire string of comments. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't have power over Tattle so she can't delete our posts.
Clearly Elle isn't that bright if she thinks coming on here and trying to bully people into giving info will work. She's clearly not cut out for espionage. Maybe if you don't want people seeing you out in public and sharing that they've seen you maybe don't go out and do tit you aren't supposed to do during a pandemic? :unsure:

Why would we want to out anyone who may have gathered info and if it isn't public info it really isn't something to be posted on a forum. Like it is one thing to look up her address bc she shared and show the apartment website, but crossing the line would be driving over there and trying to scoop a photo of her prancing on her balcony.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Besides ladies you really don't want to see the other photos...she looks like the joker with her clown lips and she uses photos/activities with others I've cycling and diving with Joe to make herself more interesting

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, well, that was an entertaining way to kick off this morning.

Thanks, Eleanor! Happy New Year and try to keep calm, and carry on. I know how difficult it is for you. :m;)

• Haha
Is she still using pictures from her “luxury Airbnb” to pass off as rich and successful? It’s all a facade with her, isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do we never see Sammy anymore, other than in the background of videos? She really coddled that cat while Rick was around but seems to have forgotten her at this point, and focuses purely on Bebe. I really hope she didn’t adopt Sammy in an attempt to show Rick how kind and “motherly” she is. 🙄
No, of course not! 😉 It was to get him to love her, marry her, and give her his money 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clearly Elle isn't that bright if she thinks coming on here and trying to bully people into giving info will work. She's clearly not cut out for espionage. Maybe if you don't want people seeing you out in public and sharing that they've seen you maybe don't go out and do tit you aren't supposed to do during a pandemic? :unsure:

Why would we want to out anyone who may have gathered info and if it isn't public info it really isn't something to be posted on a forum. Like it is one thing to look up her address bc she shared and show the apartment website, but crossing the line would be driving over there and trying to scoop a photo of her prancing on her balcony.
the thing is if she was the sharpest tool in the shed and wanted to keep where she lived private, she wouldn’t/shouldn’t have filmed herself prancing around on her balcony during her apartment tour. That video showed the facade of her apt building which is REALLY distinctive. Anyone with half a brain cell would be able to find it. All I did was go to apartments.com and scroll through a couple of pages and find her place.
most youtubers I watch keep their address private by not filming outside or even filming their view from their window if the view outside gives a huge clue to where they live.

again, she really is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: 17
the thing is if she was the sharpest tool in the shed and wanted to keep where she lived private, she wouldn’t/shouldn’t have filmed herself prancing around on her balcony during her apartment tour. That video showed the facade of her apt building which is REALLY distinctive. Anyone with half a brain cell would be able to find it. All I did was go to apartments.com and scroll through a couple of pages and find her place.
most youtubers I watch keep their address private by not filming outside or even filming their view from their window if the view outside gives a huge clue to where they live.

again, she really is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed.
Her apartment tours are some of her most watched videos. Other YouTubers don’t do it often, because they don’t move around as much, or do it, when they are leaving a place so the privacy is still maintained. I agree it’s a dumb idea, but this is someone who thinks meeting strangers and stomping around Seattle during a pandemic is smart.

This thread is super dead but I just came across it and thought you ladies would have a good laugh at the title:

Also came across this gem on GG (https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=680&t=37896), which is somewhat but not really active again. It looks like her giveaway was fake and pre-planned with one of her friends. She only did it to attract more subscribers and get more views:

1609348977671.png

The comment is correct. She didn't show the comment picker actually picking the person, which she used to, but just a "screenshot" and it just so happens to be someone she follows on Instagram. Very suspicious and seems like it's a friend of hers.

1609349393236.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This thread is super dead but I just came across it and thought you ladies would have a good laugh at the title:

Also came across this gem on GG (https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=680&t=37896), which is somewhat but not really active again. It looks like her giveaway was fake and pre-planned with one of her friends. She only did it to attract more subscribers and get more views:

View attachment 364762

The comment is correct. She didn't show the comment picker actually picking the person, which she used to, but just a "screenshot" and it just so happens to be someone she follows on Instagram. Very suspicious and seems like it's a friend of hers.

View attachment 364789
I noticed that when I watched it too. But I was too busy being angry about her being smug about her new car to mention it. She didn't actually show the picker working and it seemed weird that the person who won it was also from Canada living in the US

Reactions: 9
I noticed that when I watched it too. But I was too busy being angry about her being smug about her new car to mention it. She didn't actually show the picker working and it seemed weird that the person who won it was also from Canada living in the US
I doubt she follows all her “fans.” Looks like her giveaway is a fraud, just like her fake lawyer job and fake mug.

1D7F0E99-C506-4E70-A039-0880AC234129.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Besides ladies you really don't want to see the other photos...she looks like the joker with her clown lips and she uses photos/activities with others I've cycling and diving with Joe to make herself more interesting
Speak for yourself! lol

I want ALL THE TEA! Hahahah.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.