Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moment she started eating Chinese food on camera making slurping noises — I clicked out, YUCK!

Getting together with a group of girlfriends for a gift exchange right after Christmas during a PANDEMIC is reprehensible. It’s idiots like her and her friends that are responsible for this tit show that is covid.

For the record, Eleanor Florence Lecocq, precious stones are diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. Your bleeping ugly earrings that you’re giving away to an unfortunate sub are SEMI-precious stones, not precious stones, you moron. And probably only gold FILLED, which is considered fashion jewelry, not fine jewelry. Stretching the truth and making things sound better than they actually are is called lying, Eleanore.

I won’t even comment on the “big” gift for Ginette...it speaks for itself. 🤡
When she was in trader joe's she mentions that she is going to her mom's so she isn't getting much food but shes getting sundae supplies for her and my guess is sixhead. She's never adhered to restrictions

Reactions: 10
I agree! And the lisp is annoying AF around this scene too.
I noticed the chipmunk cheeks too. I was instantly reminded of the Ginette Hunched Over and Stuffing Her Face scene. They’re twins.

1608970831626.jpeg

Does anyone know what would cause her cheeks to puff up like this? Is this caused by a sudden intake of calories now that she’s locked down a boyfriend again?

Also, what’s with the beef roll scene? I never knew such a clawthy woman could deepthroat a sandwich the way she pleasured that beef roll. Is she showing off to her Seattle prospects what she can do with a thick rod of beef without gagging? What the actual duck. It looked straight out of OnlyFans... that Chinese restaurant should blow this up and hang it from their back room “massage parlor” wall.

1608971449589.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I noticed the chipmunk cheeks too. I was instantly reminded of the Ginette Hunched Over and Stuffing Her Face scene. They’re twins.

View attachment 360089

Does anyone know what would cause her cheeks to puff up like this? Is this caused by a sudden intake of calories now that she’s locked down a boyfriend again?

Also, what’s with the beef roll scene? I never knew such a clawthy woman could deepthroat a sandwich the way she pleasured that beef roll. Is she showing off to her Seattle prospects what she can do with a thick rod of beef without gagging? What the actual duck. It looked straight out of OnlyFans... that Chinese restaurant should blow this up and hang it from their back room “massage parlor” wall.

View attachment 360092

Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Eleanor Lecocq!
bristlenose-poleco-algae-eater.jpg

Aaaand... MADAME SPERMBROWS!

eastern-chipmunk-tamius-striatus-michigan-usa-royalty-free-image-1595624602.jpg

Omg, Smelle eats like a pig 🤮 Did she actually LICK THE CHOPSTICKS? whyyy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm predicting she got these items in her girlfriends' giftbags: rodents, sephora samples and bath and body socks :p
I think it's safe to say that we can put the socks down as pretty much a given. 👍👍 She mentioned those in the video. She mentioned Sephora too, but didn't specifically say samples, just that she picked up some of her favorites during the Sephora sale, so that's why I'm guessing samples.

Wow when she was talking to the mirror at her Mom's I saw that she really is looking like she did in her early videos where she was just a young girl and looked completely different. And no, I don't mean she looks young again... I just mean her face seems to be reverting back somehow.
You're right! I see it.
Too much filler, perhaps? But gosh...she looks so puffy. It wouldn't be an allergic reaction of some kind, would it? I don't know all that much about filler & injectable.

Reactions: 10
I think it's safe to say that we can put the socks down as pretty much a given. 👍👍 She mentioned those in the video. She mentioned Sephora too, but didn't specifically say samples, just that she picked up some of her favorites during the Sephora sale, so that's why I'm guessing samples.

You're right! I see it.
Too much filler, perhaps? But gosh...she looks so puffy. It wouldn't be an allergic reaction of some kind, would it? I don't know all that much about filler & injectable.

Maybe it's the filler wearing off bc she can't get an appointment with covid? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't even bring myself to complete watching this snoozefest. I'm amazed at her ability to endlessly complain about 2020. She has been making snarky comments about 2020 getting in a way of all her plans etc. in every vlog... It irks me so much. I thought Rickets praised her for being able to endure difficulties well. I guess he didn't stick around long enough to see her true colors and discover she's a big moany witch. Honestly, she should be thankful she has a source of income (all her scams) and is in good health (although she needs to get her head checked... And that phlegmy throat).

Also, it's clear as day that there's a guy at her place (he's taking a shower). She had some sexy action and is no longer in a crying mood, it doesn't take much to make her happy ha ha

Is she really going to cram both cats into one transporter? 🙄 She will do anything to not spend money on things that aren't all about her, won't she. She gives zero fcks about the cats not being able to be comfortable because they'll be literally on top of each other.

Only 6 envelopes with arts and crafts creations? Not much interest in her wares this year, I see... She used to carry bags stuffed with envelopes to the post office in her Joe days.

No comments on hanging out with friends and Special Someone 2.0 when the world is experiencing another covid wave. Absolute selfish witch. It's always her way or no way.

Last edited:
  • Sick

View attachment 360089

View attachment 360092

Maybe both of them drank too much wine the past couple weeks? Purely speculative. 🤷‍♀️😂

Elle, take a gemology class because you clearly don’t know the difference between precious and semi-precious stones. 🙄 And even then I doubt the stones you put in those earrings merit the cost you are charging...there are other aspects you have to consider like color, treatment, clarity, etc. But whatever, that was never important to you...

All that Chinese food...excessive. But at least she have business to some restaurant. You’d have to wonder if she tipped. 😂😜

I did notice that she crammed both cats into that carrier. That carrier is only a smidge bigger than the one we use for our cat and he’s as big as Sami/Sammi/Sammie. But it makes sense considering she makes both of them use one litter box and is lazy about cleaning it.

As far as a man being in the shower, it’s very possible that she is running the shower for herself...which would be extremely wasteful considering the earth’s resources are being depleted...if you don’t believe me research the water situation in the Middle East. But I’d like to believe there is some guy over. The music in the background isn’t something that Eleanor is used to listening to, plus she usually wears a bathrobe when she is getting ready for her shower.

Btw, did anyone notice her constant playing of Kenny G in the background??? Lmao.

Reactions: 11
Finally done with the vlog 🥴 50+ minutes is WAY too long for a vlog, much less the kind with her content. Here's a bare-bones version of the contents with some screenshots. I apologize if my writing is terse or doesn't flow. I got very irritated at Smelle watching her and was typing basic notes of what was included instead of trying to form a story.

For your cringing pleasure?
[ ] Hassle aside of the packing tape, don't be so lazy and cheap, Elle!! Just order a few rolls of Scotch tape! Honestly, this woman makes me irrate! She SPOILS herself and then can't even be bothered to take the time or energy to get A ROLL OF TAPE for wrapping gifts for her own friends and mother!!
[ ] 13 min mark. Speaking phlegmy French to her mom to not peek(I assume?), but not giving her the time to click out before showing her mom's gift.
[ ] Eww! She tried on her mom's earrings before gifting them! Who does that?? I know they are relatives, but that's still really gross! This isn't the first time that she's mentioned trying something on before giving it either. If I were her friend, I would not want to eat at her place or be given anything by her. She is just so unhygienic!!
[ ] 15 min. "Philosophical tip"...about wrapping paper tips?? That word...I do not think it means what you think it means! And no, it doesn't look like a professional wrapping result, Elle. You're deluded.
[ ] 19 min. What's up with all her non-food noises while eating? "Mm-MMM!!" X2 and "So juicy and gud!" Is she trying to prove what a catch she is sexually? See screenshots of the poor dumpling.
[ ] Can she physically not chew with her mouth closed??? THIS WOMAN!! She does NOT need to eat on camera and fake act to convince us that it's good. It never works.
[ ] Also, I'm noticing her throwing in a lot of "this" and "what even/I can't even" and other phrases more current than her usual speech. Trying to act current to bag a local, Smelle?
[ ] 19:40 "Reg-u-LAIR-ly"
[ ] 20:10 "I am seriously here for that beef." 🤣
[ ] What a superiority complex through it all!
[ ] 22:20 educate the peasants and "bakeries that don't know what they're doing" on the difference between a quiche and a fritata. 🙄
[ ] 25:30 genuinely baffled by the difference between "sili-CON" and "sili-CONE". She seems frustrated.
[ ] 26 min. More public shaming of the cats. Sammy sat on her jeans that she left out. I'm assuming you're wearing pants while you vlog, Elle. If you left other ones out, it's your own damn fault.
[ ] The other cat has now sat on her pants.
[ ] 28 min. Poking the quiche with her finger. Again, never would eat at her place!...ew! She does it AGAIN after more talking!!
[ ] 29. Excited for + dreading more test drives today. Volvo & Audi on the line up. Loves Audi cars but the agents at their "dusk after dusk" (desks) won't negotiate on anything.
[ ] 32:50 such exotic names! 🙄 strawberry verbena jam on her birthday. "Isn't verbena a perfume?" I cannot believe what a ditz she is.
[ ] 34. Discussing kleptomania. I know she means it in a joking way, but she seriously worries me sometimes. Topic of taking jam and tobasco jars in hotel rooms.
[ ] 36. Trader Joe's. Uses bottled whipped cream to explain that she rarely cuts corners. 🙄 yeah, sure, Elle. Naybe not in cooking, but in making your glue-dotted earrings and taking the easy way with your partners (chicken for Joe, no rent) and family (gifting samples, rats, general laziness)
[ ] Has a massive amount of stuff for going to her mom's for a few days. Plans to do her nails there.
[ ] 38:33 no tissue paper or any wrapping for her friend's gift bag. Just a few items shoved inside: Nouvelle Pearl hair clip, olaplex and hair oil. She thinks "they are really nice sizes". I'm not sure, but they don't look full sized to me.
[ ] G will be coming to help her move over.
[ ] 42. Asking Ginette questions about the chicken, then talking over her. Passive aggressive comments. Poking the chicken with her finger to see if it's done.
[ ] 43 G provides the whole chicken, butternut squash, and homemade bread, while Elle's stingy contribution is a pre-packaged lava cake the size of herhand- TO SHARE!
[ ] I can't handle how she talks to her mom. Really dismissive & doesn't even listen to the answers of questions she asked.
[ ] Happy brand socks are her favorite brand to gift for guys. Has she even mentioned these before? I'm skeptical.
[ ] On a first-name basis with Allison, a PNW YouTuber? Or just faking familiarity?
Ends vlog.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She said at 13 min mark: arrête, parce que sinon tu vas casser ta surprise. Literally means "stop (watching), because if not, you’re going to ruin your surprise".
50 minutes vlog is way too long

Reactions: 17
Sorry, this isn’t meant to be offensive or snarky but is it common for women Ginette’s age to not have their ears pierced? I know some girls don’t have their ears pierced until they’re older but I don’t personally know too many women in their 50s-70s without pierced ears. It’s just odd to me because Elle’s ears are pierced...

Reactions: 8

View attachment 360089

View attachment 360092

Omg this is the stuff of nightmares...we get it Eleanor Lecocq. You’re trying to show Mr.Sixhead you can cram “big things” all the way into your mouth. But please don’t film that tit and put it out to the public because it is nasty. Nasty, scamming witch. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She said at 13 min mark: arrête, parce que sinon tu vas casser ta surprise. Literally means "stop (watching), because if not, you’re going to ruin your surprise".
50 minutes vlog is way too long
Thank you for translating.

Sorry, this isn’t meant to be offensive or snarky but is it common for women Ginette’s age to not have their ears pierced? I know some girls don’t have their ears pierced until they’re older but I don’t personally know too many women in their 50s-70s without pierced ears. It’s just odd to me because Elle’s ears are pierced...
It's common in my area. I can think of 10+ who don't have their ears pierced, and several wear clip ons.

Reactions: 8
My maternal grandmother's ears weren't pierced but my paternal grandmother's were (both grandmothers were born in mid 1930s) so I think there's no rule really.

Some gems I managed to screenshot:

Screenshot_20201226_143047_com.android.chrome.jpg

Quick viewfinder eyefuck while her mother is speaking to her:
Screenshot_20201226_144558_com.android.chrome.jpg

Just a little bit heavy-handed application of blusher 😂 Did we forget to do the other cheek, Smelle?
Screenshot_20201226_143627_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201226_143618_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like the cock loving Miss Eleonore Lecocq topped up on her fillers in this video. Maybe it’s harder to man hunt when your cheeks aren’t about to explode? Christmas gift from momma G? Ginette really is spending a fortune just on fixing up and maintaining Elle’s plastic face.

Reactions: 13
Lol are we supposed to believe that Elle ALWAYS makes her own whipped cream? And she's just this once "cutting corners" ? I have made my own whipped cream before but if I was making banana splits or something like she was there is no way I'd go whip up a batch of whipped cream just to put a tiny bit on ice cream . No one would do that unless they were having an ice cream party and even then.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: why does she have to brag about things that aren't important

LADIES! We forgot to mark one year anniversary of #dumpedmass! I think Rickets and Smelle broke up around 20th Dec 2019. For anyone who wasn't following Miss Dumpsterfire back then, here's a link to reddit thread (the only time Smelle's commenters weren't only bots and middle aged midwest women):

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg, Smelle eats like a pig 🤮 Did she actually LICK THE CHOPSTICKS? whyyy
🤢 Multiple times. Usually I wouldn't judge, especially since she didn't grow up in an Asian household, but she claims to be so worldly and classy (and a few minutes later she lectures about bakeries that don't know what they're doing) so yes, I'm judging. And even if her technique isn't the most elegant, clearly she's bothered to learn how to use chopsticks, why not learn the most basic of manners too.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
🤢 Multiple times. Usually I wouldn't judge, especially since she didn't grow up in an Asian household, but she claims to be so worldly and classy (and a few minutes later she lectures about bakeries that don't know what they're doing) so yes, I'm judging. And even if her technique isn't the most elegant, clearly she's bothered to learn how to use chopsticks, why not learn the most basic of manners too.
Didn't Miss "the Cock" live in Hong Kong for an internship? I bet her coworkers looked on in silent horror when they saw her lick chopsticks up and down like it was something else...:sick:😩

Then again, Eleonore F Lecocq stirs drinks with her fingers, chews violently with her mouth open, and touches her cats while cooking on her moldy silpat. We all know hygiene or appropriate behavior with kitchen utensils is not her strong suit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
My maternal grandmother's ears weren't pierced but my paternal grandmother's were (both grandmothers were born in mid 1930s) so I think there's no rule really.

Some gems I managed to screenshot:

View attachment 360314

Quick viewfinder eyefuck while her mother is speaking to her:
View attachment 360315

Just a little bit heavy-handed application of blusher 😂 Did we forget to do the other cheek, Smelle?
View attachment 360317View attachment 360318
Remember when she snapped at someone on instagram and said she had a small nose? Looks bleeping huge to me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.