Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the hideous plaid coat made its first insta appearance... She looks 45 yo in this pic. The headband and the weird thing Smelle does to her hair is ridiculous at best. She doesn't suit ironic 1980s dressing (both the headband and the coat look like they came from that era). Overall, she appears more like a crazy 1960s spinster who hates neighbourhood kids because the noise they make interrupt her when crocheting.

Also, it's kinda embarrassing that her family has been reduced to her mother and A DOG. Not even Rickets stuck around.
View attachment 359571
Looks like girlboss is not stingy with her filler refill lol. She looks like those women with terribly over filled lips and a ridiculous trout pout. When you see them on the street, you can’t help yourself but have to turn back to double look👄👎🏻

At first I didn’t understand her dip in her lower lip. Until I saw Renee Zellweger....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wowwowwow! The Granny vibes are strong with this one! I can't believe she kept that coat, and the dog's coat looks incredibly...dated? Extra?

Merry Christmas to my fellow Tattlers! I hope you enjoy your days.
YES! When I first saw this pic, my first thought was wow, she looks at least 50-something. The coat, the headband, the smirk, the sunglasses, ... everything ages her. people need to stop taking fashion advice from her 😒

Reactions: 21
YES! When I first saw this pic, my first thought was wow, she looks at least 50-something. The coat, the headband, the smirk, the sunglasses, ... everything ages her. people need to stop taking fashion advice from her 😒
You guys were nicer than me!!! I saw that and was like she looks like an 80 year old from the 1960s the sunglasses the hair/headband and the coat are all wayyy too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You guys were nicer than me!!! I saw that and was like she looks like an 80 year old from the 1960s the sunglasses the hair/headband and the coat are all wayyy too much!
My grandmother has better fashion sense than Elle, and I’m not just saying that cause I hate Smelle. She looks so bad and that outfit ages her about 50 years. Does she and Ginette not own a mirror in G’s new Airbnb? Did Elle get dressed in the dark??

Reactions: 11
I noticed that too. I may have to check into it more!
I'm looking into municipal courts website and that might just be bc there is someone else named Rick Miller born in 95 who has a lot of traffic violations couldn't find any for the Columbus OH area for Rick t Miller. Only one with DOB that could fit listed the defendant as being prob 100 lbs heavier than Rick is. Almost wonder if they are just pulling every person in the area regardless of DOB and counting that as traffic violations?

Reactions: 10
View attachment 359541
This reminds me of when it was “HAPPY EASTER from my family to yours ❤” as she introduced all her Instagram followers to her fiancé, Rick the Perverted Elderly Moose Molester. Easter 2019 occurred on Apr 21, 2019, and Special Someone 2018 had dumped her in January 2019 right after her return from Hawaii. So it only took her MAX 3.5 months to find someone to invite to Hawaii and refer to as her “family”.

In fact, from my research, it looks like he first initiated contact when she was in Hawaii in 2018, right after her tearful airport departure brought on from missing Special Someone since he dropped her off 12 minutes prior (as we would all find out in a couple short weeks, the feelings were NOT mutual) on Dec 18, 2018, by liking a pic for the first time:
View attachment 359540

He then throws her some more attention a couple days later, but since she’s presumably still with SS (unless he dumped her over the phone while she was in Hawaii - if that were the case, MAN does she know how to pick ‘em), she doesn’t respond:

View attachment 359546
View attachment 359547

This was the week of Jan 11, 2019. He references the Henley Royal Regatta, which is an event that takes place in England over the summer. Maybe they went to it with their 2008 OSU - Oxford summer course class, and he’s trying to recall this memory? Shuddering, because in the summer of 2008, she was 19 yo, and according to public records, he was 30. Can you recall back to when you were 19, how young, naive, and impressionable you were? I just turned 30 this past year, and the thought of pursuing a 19 yo girl, while legal, is just so disgusting to me now. SHE WAS A TEENAGER.

View attachment 359550

By Jan 7, 2018, she’s presumably been dumped by Special Someone and Rick now has solid footing, as he starts liking every single pic from that moment on. Doesn’t take Elle long to move from one Le-cock to the next, does it? It couldn’t have been more than a handful of days after getting dumped that she switches her “family” loyalties from SS to Rick.

View attachment 359556

He likes every single one of her posts from then until the last one on Dec 15, 2019 right before they ended their “civil union to be” or whatever she prances around pandemic-stricken Seattle telling dozens of men she just met as she desperately sucks their Lecocks, milking them for the tiniest bit of attention.

These Lecocq ladies are so desperate for male companionship. A creepy, perverted 41 yo single divorcee bobblehead with beady coals for eyes likes her Insta pics and makes her feel a wee bit special, and less than a week after the Love of Lecocq’s Life, Winter 2018 Edition dumps her, she’ll welcome his attention with open arms. And in about three months, he’ll be invited to her mother’s apartment in Hawaii and declared a member of their family. How desperate and pathetic can you get?
Holy crap that first pic. You can almost smell the 'unhinged' across the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does Madame Spermbrows ever take the dog to a groomer? I can't help but think this dog is stinky... It's never super dirty but also never thoroughly clean. The fur around its muzzle is always weirdly disgusting and Smelle kisses it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New vlogmas is up. We literally just talked about how cats are trainable a few pages ago and at the beginning of her new vlogmas Elle put on a Bebe show and talked about how well Bebe is trained 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
New vlogmas is up. We literally just talked about how cats are trainable a few pages ago and at the beginning of her new vlogmas Elle put on a Bebe show and talked about how well Bebe is trained 🧐
Is it normal for the fur growing out of a cat’s paws to be long like this?
1A25823E-9CF3-40FC-B198-CE456607CE30.jpeg

• Sick
The moment she started eating Chinese food on camera making slurping noises — I clicked out, YUCK!

Getting together with a group of girlfriends for a gift exchange right after Christmas during a PANDEMIC is reprehensible. It’s idiots like her and her friends that are responsible for this tit show that is covid.

For the record, Eleanor Florence Lecocq, precious stones are diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. Your bleeping ugly earrings that you’re giving away to an unfortunate sub are SEMI-precious stones, not precious stones, you moron. And probably only gold FILLED, which is considered fashion jewelry, not fine jewelry. Stretching the truth and making things sound better than they actually are is called lying, Eleanore.

I won’t even comment on the “big” gift for Ginette...it speaks for itself. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I made it 11 minutes in. Here's a few of my observations so far.

[ ] Rock music & shower (?) 6:23 when showing the cat carrier. Bf over & post-jiggy? Elle can't help showing off in subtle ways, from her earlier videos.
[ ] Who leaves their charger plugged in and ON THE FLOOR where the cats can fry themselves when they bite on it??
[ ] Shé-ne-il. Not shé-knee!! Girl, get it right!!
[ ]Getting Catherine de Medici vibes from her chenille sweater, combed back hair, and huge headband.
[ ] Cheaping our on gift bags, hey? Socks & probably Sephora samples, knowing her. Or Christmas rats 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I'm predicting she got these items in her girlfriends' giftbags: rodents, sephora samples and bath and body socks :p

• Sick
How in the world did she possibly order this much food from the dumpling place? I always want to try lots of various things but never order that much even for my boyfriend and I (because there's no way we could eat it all). I think at most we get 2 entrees and a small appetizer and usually still have leftovers. That soup alone was several days' worth for just 1 person.

LOL "be kind to yourself". Elle you are always kind to yourself I don't think you need to remind yourself of that.

I made it 11 minutes in. Here's a few of my observations so far.

[ ] Rock music & shower (?) 6:23 when showing the cat carrier. Bf over & post-jiggy? Elle can't help showing off in subtle ways, from her earlier videos.
[ ] Who leaves their charger plugged in and ON THE FLOOR where the cats can fry themselves when they bite on it??
[ ] Shé-ne-il. Not shé-knee!! Girl, get it right!!
[ ]Getting Catherine de Medici vibes from her chenille sweater, combed back hair, and huge headband.
[ ] Cheaping our on gift bags, hey? Socks & probably Sephora samples, knowing her. Or Christmas rats 😂
I caught the shower sounds and the music too. I was super confused why she'd film with all that background noise but I think you are right she was trying to hint to Mr luff of her life.

Also tape just doesn't stick to foil wrapping paper doesn't matter if it is packing tape or scotch tape. Made the mistake of buying a bunch a few years back during an after Xmas sale and I'm still stuck using it up.

Also Elle we didn't need to see you cram that burrito into your mouth this past winter so don't need to see you shoving that beef roll in either. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Wow when she was talking to the mirror at her Mom's I saw that she really is looking like she did in her early videos where she was just a young girl and looked completely different. And no, I don't mean she looks young again... I just mean her face seems to be reverting back somehow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.