Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I know some people argue that Mama G is not wealthy and that she's middle-class. The median income for someone in the US with a college degree is $56,000. Definitely not two home, first-class, supporting a daughter money!
Elle was making around that amount ($56,000) or more in her old MDFA job. She has a college undergrad degree. Why does she feel entitled to more? At least that was my impression. There is no shame in making whatever she was making at MDFA or doing her MDFA job. It's a decent career and very low stress. If she wanted a high paying law job, she should put in the work.

Maybe Elle has never had exposure to a real tough job like nursing. You're standing on your feet 8 hours a day, doing night shifts back to back for weeks on end, wiping people's bottoms, deciphering ineligible handwriting, etc... And the pay is not that great. Elle and Ginette live in their own little bubble. Their entitlement is overwhelming.

Not to mention, I think in the bottom of their hearts, Ginette and Elle look down upon the poor. Hence they never follow Rick or Neil on social media despite being engaged to one and "married" to the other. But if Ginette hadn't inherited or been gifted her money from somewhere or someone, both G and E would be homeless. So I don't understand how Elle and Ginette can prance around in luxury car retailers and luxury stores and give high and mighty vibes as if they should be treated like princesses on money they never earned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Ladies, I didn't know it was possible to have pages upon pages talking about car interior colours. No shade, but it's a little... beige. Can we please get back to Elle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait for future rant videos of the car. I hope she buys one that has reliability and maintenance issues when she bought it solely on the way it looks and interior color. I am also looking forward to rants about $200 oil changes and the price of replacing run flat tires.
Oh, we will definitely get those videos. Does anyone remember her full on ranting how some luxury brand (Chanel?) asked her to pay $60(?) for repairs. She was going batshit crazy that LV and YSL never asked her for those repair charges.

Reactions: 11
I’ve worked with many junior lawyers who loved the idea of being a lawyer - the suits, briefcases, client lunches, the often nice houses and cars .... they’ve all left the law when they realised that most of it is hard, boring, detail oriented work.
Well if there was a profession that made a lot of money and didn't involve a lot of hard work, please let me know. I can think of winning the lottery, inheriting your money, marrying for money and .......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she just discover the word ‘haha’ because English is such a second language to her? It’s literally in every single one of her responses.
That is odd! I wonder if the new guy she's seeing uses it a lot when texting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is odd! I wonder if the new guy she's seeing uses it a lot when texting
Or the mask making friend/Nordstrom stylist.

Have you guys noticed that she never mentions a grandfather? It's like the men never stay with the cock sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi ladies, I'm currently battling the dreaded Rona after being exposed to it by an irresponsible coworker who didn't think it was necessary to self-isolate or inform the rest of us, so my patience for entitled assholes is at an all time low right now. This video is what I would call the exposure of the real Elle. It's not so much that she wants a certain look for her car, but more the way she sounds in her 30 min rant that made me dislike her intensely... This is not even first world problems anymore. This is another world problems. When a car dealership is tired of you, it's time for some self-reflection. Seriously, I don't know how Elle manages to annoy me more than actual luxury YouTubers

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hi ladies, I'm currently battling the dreaded Rona after being exposed to it by an irresponsible coworker who didn't think it was necessary to self-isolate or inform the rest of us, so my patience for entitled assholes is at an all time low right now.
That's terrible! I hope you are getting the care you need and will be better soon.

Your sentiments re Elle's entitlement are the same as mine: when car salespeople aren't knocking at your door, there's a problem. Like all her exes, they probably know she isn't worth the hassle.

Reactions: 20
Home girl is a f**king idiot. Is she seriously using a knife to pop out the perfumes in her advent calendar?? I have the same one and ALL you have to do it press the bottom of each perfume vial and it pops right out. 😒🤦🏻‍♀️

“Funner” is not a word.

all her vlogs should be named “boringmas“ from now on. I fastforwarded the part where she talked about her car, her unboxing her new unnecessary new “work” bag, ... I think I really just watched at the most 5 mins of it.

she definitely doesn’t know how to hold chopsticks. Didn’t she spend at least a summer or more in HK??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she care, though? In the vlog before this one you can clearly see large stains on the leather couch she lent her mother. I noticed the couch is covered up now with blankets. 😂😂
Good point. Maybe not about the actual cleanliness, but appearances and people treating her like a princess perhaps. And I suspect she could make it into a tale of woe regardless, like with the Chanel bag and the movers and car sales people not calling and soup mugs and champaign cork (!)... I suspect Joe didn't even take the soup mugs, because she replaced other things too after that move and ended up with duplicates when she finally found them. She just has so much stuff. Enough to furnish two homes apparently.

@VeraF feel better. I hope you'll be in good health really soon.

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I'm currently battling the dreaded Rona after being exposed to it by an irresponsible coworker who didn't think it was necessary to self-isolate or inform the rest of us, so my patience for entitled assholes is at an all time low right now. This video is what I would call the exposure of the real Elle. It's not so much that she wants a certain look for her car, but more the way she sounds in her 30 min rant that made me dislike her intensely... This is not even first world problems anymore. This is another world problems. When a car dealership is tired of you, it's time for some self-reflection. Seriously, I don't know how Elle manages to annoy me more than actual luxury YouTubers
I’m sorry to hear you got sick. Please tell me that your employer has reprimanded that employee. Depending on what state/country you live in, there are serious repercussions for those that don’t report they’ve been exposed to the virus/are currently experiencing symptoms.

Reactions: 10
Elle & Ginette spoke about that in last video, Ginette said she was staying there for a bit but not permanent (yet).
I wonder if Ginette is in Seattle so she can see Elle at all? Non essential border crossing into Canada is closed. So ginette could have gone from Hawaii to Vancouver just fine (going home) but then to see Elle again she may have had to fly back to Canada (needs a covid test before she is allowed in HI) and then from HI to Seattle?This way she can be close to her daughter for as long as this takes. But I am surprised they didn’t both go to Hawaii. My parents live half time on Oahu and are there until May, my sister is going for 35 days starting January 17 and bringing her dog with her.

Reactions: 6
I feel like we have more lurkers than we think here because after her last video, a lurker took one of our comments verbatim and posted it on her Instagram page. It was about her poor camera skills slash intentional blur of her face to look better than she actually does. 🤣
That was the one I was referencing 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Perhaps but her Asian fusion noodles are weird. She used IIRC butter, miso, soy sauce and Sichuan chilli flakes.

- Butter is not used in Asian cooking or for that matter milk products.
- Miso is Japanese
- Soy sauce - pan Asian - used in every single Asian country that I know
- Sichuan chilli flakes - Chinese

This is a really weird combination. There is no authentic Asian recipe that has that combination. I'll give her a pass on using so many mushrooms. Mushrooms give an umami taste and it's good to use a lot if you're not using bone broth - mushroom extract has been used as an MSG replacement. I think Elle just adds whatever combination she likes from ingredients in her fridge.

It's the same with her Thai inspired noodle soup.
I disagree with this take and will defend Elle this one time. Unless I'm mistaken, Elle did not say it was an authentic recipe. Dairy products are not used in traditional Asian cooking but you can find modern takes using dairy in many Asian countries. I've definitely seen miso and butter together and Koreans have a thing about putting kraft singles on random dishes. While that combination of 4 ingredients isn't traditional, there is nothing inherently wrong about mixing them together and I can see the flavors playing off each other well.

I wonder if Ginette is in Seattle so she can see Elle at all? Non essential border crossing into Canada is closed. So ginette could have gone from Hawaii to Vancouver just fine (going home) but then to see Elle again she may have had to fly back to Canada (needs a covid test before she is allowed in HI) and then from HI to Seattle?
Apart from Hawaii, there are no restrictions on US/Canada air travel. You can fly to and from as much as you want, you just have to quarantine when you enter Canada for fourteen days. Plus we don't even know if Mama G has a home in Vancouver anymore.

Regardless, I'm glad she's being somewhat responsible by moving to Seattle for a while rather than flying back and forth to wherever she lives now. Only problem is her and Elle seem to think driving all over Seattle and visiting malls is OK. Ugh... this is why lockdowns are continuing. Get out of the freakin' mall and stop inviting random friends/men over for dinner parties.

Also there is the codependent energy. I don't think Mama G can go without Elle for several months and Elle needs the shopping trips from Mama G and the restaurant visits.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.