Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally finished the latest video. The YSL tote doesn't suit her frame. For all the money she's spending on designer bags that don't suit her, she should really stick to chanel cf or hermes if she is really 'clawsic'.
It feels like Mama G bought this bag for Elle's birthday. Although I'm pretty sure it's Elle who chose the bag. I had goosebumps when Elle asked G ' shall we cut the tag' with her manic eyes for approval. Mama G was like but you need to check whether your laptop fits in there before cutting the tag 😐
Ginette looked and sounded worried 😧 but Elle just ignored her and couldn’t wait to cut the tag immediately! Ginette is definitely being drained dry & I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t live in the same city as Elle long term 😅 she’ll lose whatever retirement funds she has in 1-2 years tops ~Elle is so nasty. women who aim to marry rich have extremely tolerant personalities or at least act that way in front of their man. Unless you bring a lot to the table, you simply cannot get away with Elle’s selfishness and brattiness and expect a partner to suck it up. I have a wealthy female acquaintance and her parents knew she was a complete brat. When she found a guy she liked, they did everything in their power to make sure the guy married her. Offering them luxury vacations, a free house, generous allowances etc. Even so I think the guy wants out after 2 years of marriage! Ginette is nowhere close to that level of wealth. Even Rickets didn’t want to stick around. Both of them are just going to end up alone together.

Reactions: 13
Ginette looked and sounded worried 😧 but Elle just ignored her and couldn’t wait to cut the tag immediately! Ginette is definitely being drained dry & I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t live in the same city as Elle long term 😅 she’ll lose whatever retirement funds she has in 1-2 years tops ~Elle is so nasty. women who aim to marry rich have extremely tolerant personalities or at least act that way in front of their man. Unless you bring a lot to the table, you simply cannot get away with Elle’s selfishness and brattiness and expect a partner to suck it up. I have a wealthy female acquaintance and her parents knew she was a complete brat. When she found a guy she liked, they did everything in their power to make sure the guy married her. Offering them luxury vacations, a free house, generous allowances etc. Even so I think the guy wants out after 2 years of marriage! Ginette is nowhere close to that level of wealth. Even Rickets didn’t want to stick around. Both of them are just going to end up alone together.
Ginette only has herself to blame.

It feels like Mama G bought this bag for Elle's birthday. Although I'm pretty sure it's Elle who chose the bag. I had goosebumps when Elle asked G ' shall we cut the tag' with her manic eyes for approval. Mama G was like but you need to check whether your laptop fits in there before cutting the tag 😐
I think mama G probably is the one who paid for the YSL bag but I personally don’t think Elle was asking G for approval to cut the tag. She’s always been condescending and dismissive towards G and I doubt if she really thinks G’s opinion matters. It seems more like a passive/silent F U to her gossip threads since couple of pages ago we discussed it’s likely that she ordered a bunch of stuff from Nordstrom/the Real Real etc and returned the majority just to show them and profit off affiliated links on YouTube. It seems kind of a passive disclaimer to me that she cut the tag in front the camera thus no way to return it to prove us wrong. She’s truly the queen of passive aggressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
How dare you put those thoughts in her head. She definitely couldn’t hack it in those cities; hard work is celebrated in those cities. (I live in one and almost moved to another 🙋🏾‍♀️)
Oh I have lived in 2 and now in the "area" of the 3rd. She definitely can't cut it for the 2 I lived in. She would get eaten alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think mama G probably is the one who paid for the YSL bag but I personally don’t think Elle was asking G for approval to cut the tag. She’s always been condescending and dismissive towards G and I doubt if she really thinks G’s opinion matters. It seems more like a passive/silent F U to her gossip threads since couple of pages ago we discussed it’s likely that she ordered a bunch of stuff from Nordstrom/the Real Real etc and returned the majority just to show them and profit off affiliated links on YouTube. It seems kind of a passive disclaimer to me that she cut the tag in front the camera thus no way to return it to prove us wrong. She’s truly the queen of passive aggressive.
And also, who is buying 2+ briefcases this year during a pandemic when they’re working from home?!?!

I know it’s been mentioned before, but Elle and G give me Grey Gardens vibes and it only seems to be getting worse!

ETA: I’m surprised she’s not looking at BMW. And why did she specifically say she never had a car when she lived in Europe? Wasn’t she there for like a year and a student?!

Reactions: 14
In the first minute of Bitchmas she's "going to put something fun into the jewelry box". Cat hair, perhaps? Who knows how long it's been open there on the table. Beeeeebeeee has probably already given it her butt stamp of approval. Enjoy, ya Karens!

Wtf about these beige interiors?! Like they're Nessie or something. I have a Corolla with a beige interior 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s right Eleanor, show everyone the crazy. “Be yourself” is literally the worst possible advice someone can ever give her. Ginette raised a monster and I hope she’s happy with herself. Smelle is better than reality TV at this point. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know I said it already but I'm just astonished that a 32-year old university educated woman can talk and sound like a spoiled ditzy teenager. I MUST HAVE BEIGE INTERIOR.
I'm over here giggling because one of my previous cars (non-luxury) had a beige interior. But I got it because it was reliable and affordable. The colors weren't up to me. Le Prin-cess is literally just being extra!

Reactions: 16
I actually just bought a Mercedes with a beige interior. Like Smelly, I was determined to get a specific combination but beige interiors were easy to find. Maybe it is more common in the east coast? Though I can’t see why.

LOL @ Smelle thinking car salesmen should be hounding her and automatically knowing she is their target demographic. How could the poor salesperson have known your mommy drove a jag?

There is very tight supply of cars and cars have been flying off the lot. She always has to assume she’s a special princess. I just don’t get it.
Also, why a third briefcase? Every lawyer I know including myself has been working from home with no plans of returning to office any time soon. One briefcase okay, but 3??! Girlboss is clearly just excited to have her first job as an actual lawyer (despite not being called to the bar in the US)

In that whole - very lengthy - rant about the car, there was not even a tiny bit of concern for the safety of everyone on the roads, not even herself. Let's hope she doesn't treat car mirrors the way she does her camera's viewfinder. I'm starting to get a bit worried for @Heretosnoop 's safety.

I know I said it already but I'm just astonished that a 32-year old university educated woman can talk and sound like a spoiled ditzy teenager. I MUST HAVE BEIGE INTERIOR.
Wait for the video about how she had to get the beige interior cleaned, and how expensive it was, and how incompetent the cleaners were, and oh how she has had to struggle...

• Heart
Wait for the video about how she had to get the beige interior cleaned, and how expensive it was, and how incompetent the cleaners were, and oh how she has had to struggle...
Does she care, though? In the vlog before this one you can clearly see large stains on the leather couch she lent her mother. I noticed the couch is covered up now with blankets. 😂😂

• Haha
Ginette's old car in Vancouver (the Porsche sedan) had a beige interior IIRC. I tried finding an old video of Elle riding in her mom's car but can't right now. Maybe the new car is for both of them.

I must say Ginette's new place is decorated way better than Elle's - it's not that cluttered or haunted. It looks cosy. Maybe Ginette's tastes got less garish with time. Her Victoria house was an eyesore.

Edited to add: I found it. So G's old car does have beige leather interiors. I bet the new car would be for Mamma G.

View attachment 353531
Omg her teeth... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice going, Luciana B! Is that one of our readers like before, or does anyone claim this gem?
I feel like we have more lurkers than we think here because after her last video, a lurker took one of our comments verbatim and posted it on her Instagram page. It was about her poor camera skills slash intentional blur of her face to look better than she actually does. 🤣

• Haha
I feel like we have more lurkers than we think here because after her last video, a lurker took one of our comments verbatim and posted it on her Instagram page. It was about her poor camera skills slash intentional blur of her face to look better than she actually does. 🤣
I lurked on the gg threads (saw the rave one slowly die) and here for well over 3 years and only recently said something. I know one more such silent lurker of Elle's threads in real life, so pretty sure there are more like you guessed!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I can’t wait for future rant videos of the car. I hope she buys one that has reliability and maintenance issues when she bought it solely on the way it looks and interior color. I am also looking forward to rants about $200 oil changes and the price of replacing run flat tires.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.