Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally finished the latest video. The YSL tote doesn't suit her frame. For all the money she's spending on designer bags that don't suit her, she should really stick to chanel cf or hermes if she is really 'clawsic'.
It feels like Mama G bought this bag for Elle's birthday. Although I'm pretty sure it's Elle who chose the bag. I had goosebumps when Elle asked G ' shall we cut the tag' with her manic eyes for approval. Mama G was like but you need to check whether your laptop fits in there before cutting the tag 😐
Mamma G is a sweet woman but she gives off a pushover feel to her. I don't know how many 32 year olds can talk their parent into financing a 10-luxury-bag and 10-luxury-shoe addiction per year for years on end. Not to mention the endless dinning out and moving around.

Reactions: 7
Ginette's old car in Vancouver (the Porsche sedan) had a beige interior IIRC. I tried finding an old video of Elle riding in her mom's car but can't right now. Maybe the new car is for both of them.

I must say Ginette's new place is decorated way better than Elle's - it's not that cluttered or haunted. It looks cosy. Maybe Ginette's tastes got less garish with time. Her Victoria house was an eyesore.

Edited to add: I found it. So G's old car does have beige leather interiors. I bet the new car would be for Mamma G.

View attachment 353531
That was a jaguar, not a Porsche.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she bases her car purchasing expectations from what she sees in movies, much like her love life!

Hey Smelle - those sales people don't NEED to haggle with you, most people who walk into a luxury dealership and pay the price, because they can actually afford it. It's not about the next piece in the fake luxury facade they use to fool people with.

Ginette's old car in Vancouver (the Porsche sedan) had a beige interior IIRC. I tried finding an old video of Elle riding in her mom's car but can't right now. Maybe the new car is for both of them.

I must say Ginette's new place is decorated way better than Elle's - it's not that cluttered or haunted. It looks cosy. Maybe Ginette's tastes got less garish with time. Her Victoria house was an eyesore.

Edited to add: I found it. So G's old car does have beige leather interiors. I bet the new car would be for Mamma G.

View attachment 353531
The beige interior of the car match her teeth. So Princess vlogs from Walmart in 2012 and 8 years later rolls her eyes at a $500 discount at the Audi dealership. Still hunting those deals though! BTW as she started off this car rant didn't she say she's been saving up "for a LONG time"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 353531

That's her mom's "vintage/heritage" jag. Pretty sure porsche only started making sedans in 2009 and don't look that DUSTY

Her new man drives a Porsche Cayenne as I showed earlier in photos from her vlog. Elle must think as long as there's a Porsche that the guy is rich, but nowadays you can get a car loan for 9 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Chair-oh-kee 😑😳

ETA: she’s contradicting herself. First she says dealerships were having difficulty getting cars delivered during Covid, which is accurate. But then she says she’s so picky. If you want a car during a pandemic when less vehicles were being made/being delivered, picky is the last thing you should be. I feel bad for these salespeople having this pretentious 30-year old with her mother and no car knowledge coming in demanding they find a car with all these ridiculous specific characteristics...a car that was probably never made in the first place because, again, PANDEMIC and manufacturing stopped. Also, it’s an Audi dealership, not Ford or GM so $500 isn’t bad...given it’s a PANDEMIC and car sales have been down.

ETA 2: she mentions wanting to keep whatever car she ends up with for quite a while then will upgrade to an electric car. Audi has the freaking e-Tron! I’m getting the impression she’s going to buy a pre-owned car...

Last edited:
Mamma G is a sweet woman but she gives off a pushover feel to her. I don't know how many 32 year olds can talk their parent into financing a 10-luxury-bag and 10-luxury-shoe addiction per year for years on end. Not to mention the endless dinning out and moving around.
Yeah, I've really soured on Mama G. She is sweet but this latest stunt -- renting a townhome for a few months in Seattle and buying Elle multiple luxury bags and now a car -- is pretty ridiculous to watch. This is beyond a parent supporting their child... it's indulging your child to the point that they don't feel the need to be an adult at all.

This is petty but it also annoys me that Mama G felt comfortable moving right when cases were skyrocketing. Why couldn't she have moved in the summer when things were more stable? I hate being away from family for the holidays but I know it's just this once and I don't want to put anyone at risk... cut to Mama G and Elle zipping all over Seattle car shopping and exposing themselves to who-knows-what.

• Heart
She does look terrible, very jouly for how young she is

She seems drunk off her ass in this video what is in that cup :unsure:
Also why would someone who is so filthy want beige interior.
This loser hasn't worked in nearly a year and a half how can she afford or justify a car purchase.
Ya see beige will hide the dry shampoo residue whereas black would show it up terrible. She can't be expected to wash her hair cos she is just far too busy with her new job and hasn't found a dry bar just yet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Her latest video has given me really witch vibes from her, like we all know she is a complete pos but this video felt off to me, she seed more entitled than ever and completely unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she bases her car purchasing expectations from what she sees in movies, much like her love life!

Hey Smelle - those sales people don't NEED to haggle with you, most people who walk into a luxury dealership and pay the price, because they can actually afford it. It's not about the next piece in the fake luxury facade they use to fool people with.

The beige interior of the car match her teeth. So Princess vlogs from Walmart in 2012 and 8 years later rolls her eyes at a $500 discount at the Audi dealership. Still hunting those deals though! BTW as she started off this car rant didn't she say she's been saving up "for a LONG time"?
Yeah, I think she’s definitely lying here. Before she met Rick she didn’t care about driving and relied on her mother or her man to buckle her seatbelt and drive her around everywhere. She was forced to drive in Florida as she was in some bumfuck American town. Pretty sure she only wants a car now because she is trying to impress some guy. I don’t think Dean ever pressured her to get a car, lmao.

She sounds like a 16 year old when she says she is saving up for a car. I don’t know any 30 something adult with a white collar background who’d say something so stupid. I’m sorry but that’s just how she comes across. Not to mention she is trying to haggle with a luxury dealership and weigh her financing options. How is she not embarrassed with herself? That’s like going to Hermès and asking for a black clemence Birkin when you have no buyer history, if Elle even gets this analogy. I’d be red in the face if I went to a luxury dealership with her because I know the salesperson would be talking trash behind our backs after we left.

Ditto! I don’t believe in financing luxury cars. If you can’t pay cash, you can’t afford it, full stop. I get it though that many people finance cars because they don’t have the money and a car in many areas can be a necessity. But in that case, just buy a reliable Toyota. Nothing wrong with not driving a luxury car, especially if you are not a “car person”, and Elle clearly is not.
Unlike Sophie Shohet who is a car person, has genuine luxury cars (Bentley etc), and can afford it. Agree with you. I financed my “luxury” car (Lincoln MKC) because the financing helps build/maintain my credit and I can afford it. There are more luxury cars as a Lincoln is still a Ford but all the bells and whistles and the smooth ride makes it a luxury car to me. I got a stellar deal on the purchase price. It’s also in a jewel tone ruby red with beige interior!!! Previously I had a used 1994 Ford Explorer that I purchased with very low mileage and drove for 6 years. Before that I had a used Toyota Camry. I didn’t expect to get a luxury car but my heart sang when I saw it. I’m not a car or luxury person but it makes me really happy when I see it/drive it. Elle only wants a luxury car to brag.

I had goosebumps when Elle asked G ' shall we cut the tag' with her manic eyes for approval.
Cut the umbilical chord! 👩‍👧👯‍♀️👥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Her latest video has given me really witch vibes from her, like we all know she is a complete pos but this video felt off to me, she seed more entitled than ever and completely unhinged.
This 100%!!!!! I thought she was bitchy to the point that I haven’t seen her in. Bitchy and unhinged, there are a few moments I thought she completely went insane and lost it!

• Haha
Not gonna lie, I’m kinda loving how unhinged she’s becoming. She can film as little as she wants, but lazy #gilrboss’ real character still shines through. It’s only become more apparent since her broken engagement and I love how much material she gives us to snark on. 😏

When Eleanor Lecocq was feeling smug about herself during Joe era, we didn’t always see how mean, desperate, delusional, and aggressive she actually was. Now that nothing is going the way princess wants, she’s lashing out at Karens on social media and making irrational decisions. Even the crazy eyes have gotten crazier and I’m all for it. 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I did a quick Google search. Apparently the IRS is pretty strict about this claim, and the vehicle actually has to be used 100% for business uses plus you only get to write off some expenses. Would love to see the justification for Nouvelle Apparel... maybe Elle can drive to Nepal for the next pickup?

Next thing someone will tell her to apply federal pandemic assistance for Nouvelle Pearl. She can use the paycheque protection program and employ Ginette!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Both Elle and Ginette are both really weird. They both make irrational decisions. They can't hold on to jobs or men (I'm not going to blame Ginette for it - she's comfortable with the way she is). The way they decorate their houses and apartments, talk about attending garden parties, try to act all lady like and frilly make them seem like they want to live in the 18th century. I was visiting Elle's old vlog of her Victoria house. On her childhood wall is a portrait. I'm pretty sure I recognized the poster as a portrait of Duchesse de Polignac - aka Yolande de Polastron aka Marie Antoinette's best friend who lost her head in the French Revolution. Who does this??? This woman was a spoilt brat who lost her head on the guillotine 200 + years ago. Once Elle gave Ginette an 18th century print for Christmas and I swear it looked like Marie Antoinette. Both mother and daughter are weird.

Ginette decorated her old Victorian house with paintings like faux Vermeers that Elle says G did herself. Lmao. They're hideous.

Does anyone think Elle went to law school because she watched too many repeats of Legally Blonde and thought - "I love fashion and my first name is also Elle. Law is the perfect career for me!"?? Because I do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
F**k. I just bought a Christmas rodent. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does anyone think Elle went to law school because she watched too many repeats of Legally Blonde and thought - "I love fashion and my first name is also Elle. Law is the perfect career for me!"?? Because I do.
I’ve worked with many junior lawyers who loved the idea of being a lawyer - the suits, briefcases, client lunches, the often nice houses and cars .... they’ve all left the law when they realised that most of it is hard, boring, detail oriented work.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.