Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The brunette “Doll” is more than 20 years younger than her husband who owns a construction company, and has no real career outside of some interior design social media page she claims to run, which only features photos of her own home as we’ve seen in Elle’s vlogs. That construction company seems to have gone out of business since last year though, and he’s now a life coach and consultant of some sort. The failed blogger one has already been discussed and I would add that she’s also dating some startup founder while she seems to have no career of her own outside of starting various blogs and social media pages, and calling herself a crypto expert.

None of us know these women personally but you gotta admit it looks suspicious. Huge age gaps (20+ years isn’t even in the same generation), no discernible careers, and marriages to men who are willing to pay the bill all indicate a certain kind of personality and values. And they all align with Eleonore F Lecocq’s aggressive, gold digging ways.

Reactions: 10
At least publically, the Dolls didn't protest Rick or did they seem super supportive of the engagement but are any public/social media figures?
I don’t get the impression The Dolls and Elle were extremely close. They seemed like casual/professional acquaintances more than anything and would only meet up every once in a while. The bridal shower they threw for Elle was very low effort just based on the napkins and plating used...not everyone needs to use fine porcelain or fancy tablecloths for a bridal shower but I’d like to think if your close friends wanted to throw a bridal shower for you they would arrange for something more than Dixie cups and plastic utensils. 😂

Other than the possibility they made fun of Elle for her choice in men, I doubt they cared about Rick or his character. Not to mention I don’t think it’s in anyone’s place to say anything about a friend’s partner they don’t know well. My college roommate whom I haven’t spoken to in 6 years in getting married to a man I’m 99.9 percent positive is a Trump supporter (based on what I saw on Facebook), but I’m just going to smile and nod as I watch her wedding on Zoom this Saturday. 😇

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is she more than a week behind on vlogmas? She used to be able to manage a “lawyerly” job, her business “designing” scarfs and stringing pearls, doing “gud” cooking for Joe, etc. all while filming but now she can’t commit to posting on a regular basis?

Also does anyone have the link to her bridal shower? I think I missed this during her swamp days but I want to see the effort (or lack thereof) the Dolls put in for Smelle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is she more than a week behind on vlogmas? She used to be able to manage a “lawyerly” job, her business “designing” scarfs and stringing pearls, doing “gud” cooking for Joe, etc. all while filming but now she can’t commit to posting on a regular basis?

Also does anyone have the link to her bridal shower? I think I missed this during her swamp days but I want to see the effort (or lack thereof) the Dolls put in for Smelle 😂

I'd strongly urge someone who can save these to cloud to do so because I think Smelle will remove it soon! She talks about Rickets in it and as we know, she will probably try to hide the fact she was ever engaged from her new victim.

• Haha

I'd strongly urge someone who can save these to cloud to do so because I think Smelle will remove it soon! She talks about Rickets in it and as we know, she will probably try to hide the fact she was ever engaged from her new victim.
Ew she puts her mouth directly on a bunch of grapes that are going to be turned into wine. :sick: I hope she ate that entire bunch herself instead of throwing the leftovers with her drool on it. Never mind, she threw it in the tote with all the other grapes saying it will be someone's new years drink :sick: that's just so gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow, I actually never bothered to watch that vlog before.

A couple of silly/snarky points..New Orleans and a Canadian Vineyard are not similar, and your Nola theme is not that serious. Just say you like the background.
I think that's what's grating about her. She's desperate, but not particularly talented at, trying to make everything in her world seem like a perfect fit, rather than being real, even over simple stuff like taking a photo of some cheap earrings.That nonsensical word salad about New Orleans and lushness and a vineyard was a vague unnecessary pretentious performance for the camera.

I fast forwarded through all the product promotion parts.

Oh, and she is definitely going to delete/private this vlog. All the talk of the eventual spring wedding, flashing the ring, Florida feeling like home. Surprised it's still up honestly.

Reactions: 12
I've been to Seattle and to Vancouver. I can honestly say Elle and Ginette are crazy to move to Seattle. Vancouver is the most beautiful city in North America mainland (Honolulu comes first :cool:). Seattle is OK but doesn't come close.

I was rewatching that Vancouver Visit VLOG and it struck me that Elle says she got a new sofa for her filming room in Rick's house. So Elle only gets furniture for "their" house when it benefits her. Her first thought is herself.

I don't believe Elle would have gotten Joe no matter what she did. They are just too incompatible and different. It's just he's nice and never said anything out loud until he dumped her. Elle said she messaged him first on online dating app because she thought he was cute. She was probably just convenient for him.

Last edited:
Other than the possibility they made fun of Elle for her choice in men, I doubt they cared about Rick or his character.
I doubt The Dolls even met Rick during his one weekend visit to Vancouver. I can't imagine he'd be open to attending the Vancouver Club in his vibrams and old man hat. Also doubt that any of The Dolls discuss their husbands/boyfriends... what could they talk about? "Yes, I am in love with a man old enough to be my father! Pass the champagne, love!"

Reactions: 8
I doubt The Dolls even met Rick during his one weekend visit to Vancouver. I can't imagine he'd be open to attending the Vancouver Club in his vibrams and old man hat. Also doubt that any of The Dolls discuss their husbands/boyfriends... what could they talk about? "Yes, I am in love with a man old enough to be my father! Pass the champagne, love!"
I really doubt any of the "Dolls" are as successful or as rich as they seem. Even if the husband is 20 years older, he doesn't seem to be rich.

Have you ever heard of the phrase "there is no such thing as free lunch?" I'm a firm believer there is no such thing as free lunch in marriage or in other aspects of life. TBH I don't know what sorts of people the Vancouver Club allows in. Definitely not as "prestigious" as they would appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The brunette “Doll” is more than 20 years younger than her husband who owns a construction company, and has no real career outside of some interior design social media page she claims to run, which only features photos of her own home as we’ve seen in Elle’s vlogs. That construction company seems to have gone out of business since last year though, and he’s now a life coach and consultant of some sort. The failed blogger one has already been discussed and I would add that she’s also dating some startup founder while she seems to have no career of her own outside of starting various blogs and social media pages, and calling herself a crypto expert.

None of us know these women personally but you gotta admit it looks suspicious. Huge age gaps (20+ years isn’t even in the same generation), no discernible careers, and marriages to men who are willing to pay the bill all indicate a certain kind of personality and values. And they all align with Eleonore F Lecocq’s aggressive, gold digging ways.
I think the brunette doll just had a baby and smelle sent her some baby gifts. Brunette doll post the gifts on Instagram and Elle reposted. I’m surprised ‘The Dolls’ were able to find each other and I do curious wherever they have friends other than each other.

Reactions: 7
New vlogmas is up. Skimmed through it and she spent 25 mins taking about her opinions on cars. She is so wordy...

• Haha
I think, she’s finally cracked. Not only is she ditzy and dumb, she has also become batshit crazy. A she cares about in a car is it’s exterior and interior colour. Constantly repeating sentences and her stupid rant about beige interiors, jewel tone luxury cars.
Smelle people are literally dying across the world every minute, lockdowns are still in effect. Pandemic is still on. Not everyone has the luxury of solely focusing on chasing men across continents. Get off your luxury Lexus horse.

Last edited:
I don’t think she realizes that if she’s that stubborn and picky about a jewel-toned exterior with a beige interior, she’s going to have to pay more for a more custom look. She says she can “own up” to having grandma tastes and a Napoleon Complex, but the way her voice quivered and how rapidly her eyes darted around says to me that she’s trying to reassure herself and lacks confidence overall.

Eleanor Lecocq also doesn’t realize that Audi and Lexus are on two different tiers price-wise. Lexus and Alfa Romeo would be more mid-tier, I’d say. Audi, Mercedes, Jaguar, Land Rover are on a whole other tier and the pricing and lack of financing options compared to lower tiers (as Elle stated) isn’t reflected in this higher, more exclusive tier.
How much do y’all wanna bet that she’ll get into her first fender bender not even a year into driving her car?

Also, that YSL laptop bag she purchased looks really oversized for her frame. Add it to the other 2 briefcases she purchased earlier this year and you’ve got a serious amount of cash she’s spent that could go towards paying for a beige interior LMAO. I still don’t understand how she was able to save for a car this entire time with the spending habits she’s shown us. Ginette must really be excited to foot the bill for Elle’s “lawyermobile”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A side note: it’s funny how she owned up to having a Napoleon Complex. It literally means that she behaves in socially deceptive ways to compensate for her short height and whatever else she perceives as shortcomings in her life 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think Eleonore Lecocq needs a new plastic surgeon, because whatever she's doing now isn't working. She's looking super rough for 32 even after all her procedures. 🥴 #Girlboss looks downright miserable.

This is way too long for me to watch in its entirety but why does she look so teary eyed the entire time while she's explaining her poor vlogmas updating schedule? Her voice was constantly cracking.

1608321349525.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.