Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From my perspective, I agree with the posters indicating that it’s just plain unfair that Elle portrays herself as a busy, hardworking lawyer, when she clearly shows up late; shops, gets blowouts, goes to dim sum with Ginette, and runs errands during her workday; then clocks out early to get to her low impact gym class. Not that either lifestyle is better than the other, but when the person living the low-effort one detracts the effort and sacrifices of the people living high-effort ones by lying and claiming she does what they do, of course it’s deplorable, and of course we’re going to be angry that we’re being lied to.

I’m someone who loves to work and be productive and I think it’s just as narrow-minded and judgmental to put down my interest and passion in my work (even if it’s for a large corporation) as it is to put down those who choose a less strenuous lifestyle or prefer to spend their time doing other things. Why can’t we all just accept that different people like doing different things? Not all of us HAVE TO love traveling, mountain biking, walking around museums, or working 12 hour days. It’s ok to love working hard, and it’s ok to not.

As for the 996 culture, I worked a year in China, and it’s typical to have a 2.5 hour lunch break during which students and employees will nap and eat a slow lunch. I never got used to this the entire year. Sitting down to eat a family dinner, talking about your day, and helping your kids with their homework is a very western concept. In China, kids are very independent from their parents starting in elementary school and rarely sit down for screen-free meals with their parents. Parents don’t feel the guilt of needing to pick up their kids from school (grandparents will do this or kids walk home / take public transport) and spending every waking moment with them. They actually really only spend weekends with their children, if that. It’s a different paradigm so I won’t judge them for it from my perspective. I just wouldn’t prefer it, and unlike Elle, I won’t pretend I live that kind of lifestyle. I do want to clarify though, that 9 AM - 9 PM is only a 12 hour workday for a handful of employees. For the majority, it’s very much a 9 hour work day with other breaks included on top of the siesta lunch break.
Very important perspective to keep in mind about people being different. I have heard about that napping in China too, and it always seems like such a sight to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Elle is really slacking. What’s it been, a week since her last vlogmas video? I need something new to overly read into lol
Be careful -- #girlboss might do her usual thing and add some snippy comment in her video about how her life isn't a reality show and us fans need to show more respect.

How deluded can you get when you think people actually view you in the same way they do Kim Kardashian? Elle reminds me more of someone from 90 Day Fiance... if only her engagement lasted that long!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she comes back saying she was sick, which could be true, I'm also going to suspect a breakup happened which is the usual cause of her delayed posting. In earnest, hopefully it's not due to something serious happening.

Reactions: 12
Very important perspective to keep in mind about people being different. I have heard about that napping in China too, and it always seems like such a sight to see.
Not gonna lie, having a nap midday sounds pretty sweet. We should bring that to corporate America. 😎

Reactions: 8
I didn’t grow up here and even I know Portland is in Oregon...as dual citizen and sophisticated as Elle is, she really needs to brush up her American geography knowledge. What if she meets a guy online and he says he lives Portland? Our precious little Elle might think he only lives 20 mins away since they are in the same State.
That’s pretty bad. I could probably give her a pass if she said Portland was in Washington on camera (although I’d still think she’s stupid), but here it’s much worse since she already took the time to edit the video and upload it for all the world to see. How this girl got a bachelors and LLM is so beyond me. I don’t think Smelley is dumb, per se, but methinks she is just used to having mommy or a partner do all the hard thinking for her. It would never occur to me for her to look things up or think critically. 😂
THIS!!! A thousand times!! Just stop lying.
She can't, she lies so much she doesn't know what is real anymore.
[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling she’s been at that level for a while. Her lies make no logical sense but she’s so self deluded she doesn’t know that.
Elle is really slacking. What’s it been, a week since her last vlogmas video? I need something new to overly read into lol
Because she’s determined to keep her life “private”, she probably has no content to share, so nothing to upload. She even skipped a day in the last vlogmas! I don’t expect her to have anything fresh or exciting to watch. She’s also bleeping lazy. 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
That’s pretty bad. I could probably give her a pass if she said Portland was in Washington on camera (although I’d still think she’s stupid), but here it’s much worse since she already took the time to edit the video and upload it for all the world to see. How this girl got a bachelors and LLM is so beyond me. I don’t think Smelley is dumb, per se, but methinks she is just used to having mommy or a partner do all the hard thinking for her. It would never occur to me for her to look things up or think critically. 😂
Also goes to show she did none of the planning or paying for that trip. Seems like all she did was tag a long and never even looked at the hotel receipt where she would have clearly seen that Portland is not in Washington. I mean, of course she should have just known that because it’s common knowledge for anyone in North America, but if you actually travel to the place with your eyes halfway open you also pick up on these things pretty quickly!

Reactions: 9
Also goes to show she did none of the planning or paying for that trip. Seems like all she did was tag a long and never even looked at the hotel receipt where she would have clearly seen that Portland is not in Washington. I mean, of course she should have just known that because it’s common knowledge for anyone in North America, but if you actually travel to the place with your eyes halfway open you also pick up on these things pretty quickly!
I didn’t see the video...did they drive there or fly there? Either way, she would have HAD to have known that she was in Oregon based on her ticket or the highway signs that indicate state borders!

She has absolutely no awareness at all and doesn’t seem to want/care to try, the latter of which I find offensive. I don’t expect people to be smart or know things off hand, but at least make an effort to not sound like an idiot.

I wonder if she'll say that she's been so swamped with fulfilling orders for her business that there was no time and nothing of interest to film because her delusional sycophant fan base is buying her entire stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t see the video...did they drive there or fly there? Either way, she would have HAD to have known that she was in Oregon based on her ticket or the highway signs that indicate state borders!

She has absolutely no awareness at all and doesn’t seem to want/care to try, the latter of which I find offensive. I don’t expect people to be smart or know things off hand, but at least make an effort to not sound like an idiot.
I think they flew, but still wouldn't you think she'd notice all the Oregon license plates everywhere she went??? I get the feeling she's not very observant and so too self absorbed to noticed.

Some people have other stuff going on (anxiety, depression, learning disability) so can be busy focusing or worrying about other stuff so they miss things but I don't think this is elle's case at all. She's too busy thinking about how hot she looks and how jealous everyone is of her and her man of the moment. And making sure to protect her territory.

Like that person who saw Elle and Joe in Vancouver and Elle made that whole scene to show the viewer how taken Joe was. She sees everyone as a threat and wants everyone to know she's got a man. No real though for the person who was looking at Joe's gel helmet hair, maybe they are in a relationship too, or don't even fancy men or is asexual. But nope Elle sees every female as a threat.

She's so gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Or double down and defend your idiotic statement or behavior which she does constantly! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And one of her viewers who’s from Portland pointed it out in the comment section that it’s in Oregon. It’s been 5 years and she never bothered to correct it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She flew. In the vlog she bragged about how sweet (and I think rich was implied) Christ was that he arranged car service to pick her up from the airport.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think if Elle wasn't so crazy and desperate, and if she hadn't moved in with Chris, cluttered his apartment, acted all clingy, she would have bagged him. She's his type and they're both European, arrogant and love the finer things of life. Joe was so wrong for Elle - he's the classic Canadian middle class boy (maybe upper-middle class). They had different values and interests.

Last edited:
I think if Elle wasn't so crazy and desperate, and if she hadn't moved in with Chris, cluttered his apartment, acted all clingy, she would have bagged him. She's his type and they're both European, arrogant and love the finer things of life. Joe was so wrong for Elle - he's the classic Canadian middle class boy (maybe upper-middle class). They had different values and interests.
I agree! He was def an asshole but really him and Elle have a pretty similar attitude.

Reactions: 8
Joe was so wrong for Elle - he's the classic Canadian middle class boy (maybe upper-middle class). They had different values and interests.
Joe was also just a normal, boring, sane person. It's actually a refreshing contrast to the cast of The Elle Show: The Dolls (fake/phony/actual Stepford wives/gold-digging hoes), Mama G (Grey Gardens energy), Rick (swift clip weirdo/Florida retirement village resident), Chris (ugh), Bebe (unresolved behavioural issues), MyDailySweet (clingy/overly consumerist hanger-on), and Special Someone (he was responsible for Santa Bebe - enough said)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree! He was def an asshole but really him and Elle have a pretty similar attitude.
Two peas in a freaky pod.

Out of all the exes Eleonore Lecocq has shown extensively on her channel, Joe was by far the nicest and had the least in common with her. We never got to see SS, Jason, nor Dean but Chris and Rick were both awful in ways that were oddly similar to Elle. Chris had the same snobby, condescending attitude and Rick also enjoyed word salad and had a superiority complex.

Reactions: 15
Elle has some pretty obvious red flags that any guy with a quarter of a brain would be able to detect after a month of dating, yet so many dated her longer than a month, which tells me she had her shot at keeping any one of them had she not Elle'd it all up.

She could have held on to Chris if she didn't try to remake his space into hers and gave him something more to value than her looks, so that, when he realized his income was going up, he wouldn't just trade her in on a newer and less-annoying model.

She could have held on to Joe if she just acted like a human being in front of his friends on the camping trip instead of being a cartoon. Even if she screwed that up, she could have recovered and kept him by paying her share and making sure his interests and passions had a place in their home together. Even if she didn't do any of that she maybe might have held on to him if she hadn't made a huge show on social media of how much she loves taking things from him.

She could have kept Rick if she just addressed what is a very real addiction and got help for her destructive and compulsive shopping, instead of just keeping on doing it and hiding it instead.

If she's got a new guy, I don't think I'd go poor on betting that she'll find a new and unique way to lose him, but I think every new way she finds points back to the root problem that she's likely incredibly selfish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
At least publically, the Dolls didn't protest Rick or did they seem super supportive of the engagement but are any public/social media figures? we don't see everything so why the sense they are phony or gold digging? Did they all meet through the Vancouver club, which does sound pretentious admittedly. Her mom does seem overly indulgent but isnt super label obsessed compared to Elle like most the luxury purchases are for Elle or gifted from Elle. Rick is rickdiculous. Chris I agree seemed kind of mean even if he was annoyed by the filming

Reactions: 5
At least publically, the Dolls didn't protest Rick or did they seem super supportive of the engagement but are any public/social media figures? we don't see everything so why the sense they are phony or gold digging? Did they all meet through the Vancouver club, which does sound pretentious admittedly.
The Dolls met at some influencer conference years ago, but also seem to socialize mainly at the Vancouver Club. They seem fake to me in the footage we've seen from Elle... the conversations seemed vapid and forced. They literally get together a couple times a year to either sail on a yacht or go to some uptight event at the Vancouver Club. I doubt any serious, heart-to-heart conversations are happening there. Just my opinion, though.

The gold-digging part is a little mean, I admit. But when two of The Dolls marry men at least ten years their senior who conveniently have enough wealth to allow the Dolls to no longer work... I see what I see. Combined with their love of Vancouver Club and luxury, it seems very Melania Trump. Beautiful young wife who just asks for spending money and a life of leisure. Another doll, closer to Elle's age, is trying to get married and has had like five blogging careers with the latest being Cryptocurrency girlboss. Just strikes me as someone who wants to quit working as soon as possible and have her husband support her.

I won't fault any man or woman who chooses to marry based, fully or partially, on the economic benefits the marriage can bring. If one wants to be a Doll, have at it! But don't be surprised if people call it out!

If she comes back saying she was sick, which could be true, I'm also going to suspect a breakup happened which is the usual cause of her delayed posting. In earnest, hopefully it's not due to something serious happening.
Getting dumped = being “unwell” 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.