Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what's her waffling about jeep Cherokee (and saying it wrong). She said "it was new". Like that thing has been out for 25+ years? Was it just new to Canada?
This offends me deeply as a Canadian. :LOL:

Do not take anything she says to be representative of what goes on in Canada, please. They've been around for years. It's literally all inside the hell that is her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This offends me deeply as a Canadian. :LOL:

Do not take anything she says to be representative of what goes on in Canada, please. They've been around for years. It's literally all inside the hell that is her head.
So are we supposed to believe a car sales person harassed Elle for 3 years over what was likely just a new model year vehicle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So are we supposed to believe a car sales person harassed Elle for 3 years over what was likely just a new model year vehicle :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Delusions of grandeur and self importance. What else is new (or not so new in this case) with #girlboss? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just skimmed through her vlog and wow....

1) So much nothingness for 50 min - mostly footage of her talking nonsense. Girlboss has been tossing up her word salad game into a frenzy to try to fill up more video footage time...that or she is getting crazier...or both.

2) Like everyone else has said, she is insufferable with her pretentiousness and her need for some "fancy" car.

3) The face she makes around starting at 37:20 is downright scary. See attachment. Nuff said.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I know I said it already but I'm just astonished that a 32-year old university educated woman can talk and sound like a spoiled ditzy teenager. I MUST HAVE BEIGE INTERIOR.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way Elle talks about buying cars is like how she shops for handbags - only looking at things like colour, how stunning it looks blah blah blah. Never a peep about reliability and value.

She hasn't driven much before she bought a car and I'd bet she'll be crashing her new SUV car within months of buying it. When I first moved out on my own, I used my parent's hand me down car and I had so many bumper fenders and so did all my colleagues at work. It got better after the first year (no more crashes after that) and I eventually got a better car.

I know I said it already but I'm just astonished that a 32-year old university educated woman can talk and sound like a spoiled ditzy teenager. I MUST HAVE BEIGE INTERIOR.
Never seen a car with a beige interior - mostly blacks, greys, maybe reds.

Reactions: 5
Taking a break from work festivities but just wanted to comment on the car (haven’t watched the video).

I know Elle got a luxury vehicle for looks, but unless you are earning serious cash/are rich with tons of disposable income or are a car snob, I don’t see the point in owning a luxury car. They’re expensive to maintain and are a pain in the ass when they break down. As mentioned before, Elle doesn’t even own property!!!

My friend’s Mercedes broke down in front of my parents’ house when he dropped me off one day and I actually had to take him home that night. He was a dumb, 20 something who thought getting a used Mercedes would be worth it. 🙄 It was a nightmare helping him find parts for his car (not sure why he didn’t have triple A looking back on it) and when we did find those parts, they were at a premium cost. Just absolutely stupid for someone who clearly couldn’t afford driving a luxury vehicle.

Also...did I read this correctly, but did she get an SUV? Good luck with that, Smelley Poo. I remember when I was 17 being nervous driving my dad’s Tacoma because it was bigger than my compact car. You’ve only driven within the last year or so. Have fun learning how to park and making right turns. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I learned how to drive in a minivan so size of stuff doesn't bug me but if Elle was learning to drive her mom's sedan she's going to struggle with an SUV.

Also why doesn't she just custom order a car if the colors are so important? I had to custom order my Chrysler so I could get a black interior (surprisingly they only had pale interior colors in stock...) and that was important to me so I coughed up the extra cash to have it built. If she's buying pre owned she's got to deal with the fact that she's not going to get exactly what she wants.

Carmella got hers in beige. After all this may be what Elle has to aspire to if she can't snag a startup founder.

Hahaha. On a side note, since Elle mentioned her ring, Lisa Eldridge is selling rings for ridiculous prices despite having semi-precious stones only. The most expensive ring on her website - you've got to be kidding me - there are way better diamond engagement rings that sell for less.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 1.49.56 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Taking a break from work festivities but just wanted to comment on the car (haven’t watched the video).

I know Elle got a luxury vehicle for looks, but unless you are earning serious cash/are rich with tons of disposable income or are a car snob, I don’t see the point in owning a luxury car. They’re expensive to maintain and are a pain in the ass when they break down. As mentioned before, Elle doesn’t even own property!!!

My friend’s Mercedes broke down in front of my parents’ house when he dropped me off one day and I actually had to take him home that night. He was a dumb, 20 something who thought getting a used Mercedes would be worth it. 🙄 It was a nightmare helping him find parts for his car (not sure why he didn’t have triple A looking back on it) and when we did find those parts, they were at a premium cost. Just absolutely stupid for someone who clearly couldn’t afford driving a luxury vehicle.

Also...did I read this correctly, but did she get an SUV? Good luck with that, Smelley Poo. I remember when I was 17 being nervous driving my dad’s Tacoma because it was bigger than my compact car. You’ve only driven within the last year or so. Have fun learning how to park and making right turns. 🤣😂
I think her total driving experience outside the driving lessons is max.10h.

• Haha
Hahaha. On a side note, since Elle mentioned her ring, Lisa Eldridge is selling rings for ridiculous prices despite having semi-precious stones only. The most expensive ring on her website - you've got to be kidding me - there are way better diamond engagement rings that sell for less.

View attachment 352186
I totally read the caption of the ring as “KUH-shin cut”... 😰 I’m scarred.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK finished watching the marathon video and some more thoughts:
- I'm impressed with Elle's chop stick using skills. She comes close to being Asian and is better than most non-Asians. I'm glad Elle branches out and cooks ethnic foods
- Why does she need the new Saint Laurent??? Where is she going to work?? She has so many totes already not to mention the 2 briefcases she already owns. Ginette encourages Elle to buy more bags instead of giving her boundaries like a good parent.

Reactions: 4
I'm afraid the final verdict has to be that homegirl has officially lost it. She is more detached from reality than ever before. She is batshit crazy. In such a difficult year marked by disease and death, she regularly treats herself to multiple luxury handbags, an SUV, and god knows what else. She doesn't socially distance because she invites multiple people to her house. She rewards herself (probably for finding a job after 16 months of unemployment) with purchases worth thousands of dollars but gifts her own mother, her closest relative and the only person who tolerates her stupidity, AN AIR-FRYER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She rewards herself (probably for finding a job after 16 months of unemployment) with purchases worth thousands of dollars but gifts her own mother, her closest relative and the only person who tolerates her stupidity, AN AIR-FRYER.
I don't think it was a brand name air fryer either. I'm not familiar with Air Fryers but it seems like a $50 air fryer. At least I never heard of the brand of Air Fryer that Elle got for Ginette. There are Air Fryers that are really luxe - Phillips, Cuisinart, not to mention InstaPot, etc...

Edited to add: I finally went back to the Air Fryer video and googled the brand "Aria" air fryer that Elle got Ginette. It's definitely a cheap one. At least Chase Amie bought an expensive Phillips Air Fryer for her and Dan (in addition to letting Dan use the master bathroom, etc...) - not sure of the exact model but Chase Amie said it was for 6 people IIRC. No wonder Elle can never get a guy. No guy would tolerate Elle hogging up their entire living space with her crap, decorating their place like a haunted mansion, spending $$$$ on herself but being so stingy and cheap for the family. Definitely not what a high net worth startup founder would imagine as "mother to his heirs" kinda gal or "partner-in-life" woman. Elle would never use an Aria Air Fryer herself - she only uses "brand name" kitchen appliances like Smeg, Phillips, La Cruisette, etc...

The worst part is that Elle's stinging out on the Air Fryer makes no sense. She spends a good deal of time at her mother's and Ginette often cooks for both of them. It's self defeating to buy a cheap air fryer to put in Ginette's apartment.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 2.14.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 2.14.53 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
- Why does she need the new Saint Laurent??? Where is she going to work?? She has so many totes already not to mention the 2 briefcases she already owns. Ginette encourages Elle to buy more bags instead of giving her boundaries like a good parent.
Just the fact that a mother would be expected to have to set boundaries for a 32 year old is insane enough.

Reactions: 12
Definitely not what a high net worth startup founder would imagine as "mother to his heirs" kinda gal or "partner-in-life" woman.
High net-worth startup founder = Elle's ex Chris. No, thank you. Also would hate any person to be thought of "parent to the heirs"... it seems The Dolls-esque and sad.

Reactions: 7
High net-worth startup founder = Elle's ex Chris. No, thank you. Also would hate any person to be thought of "parent to the heirs"... it seems The Dolls-esque and sad.
I read an article on how women try to marry rich a while ago and it is said (the author's words, not mine) that that is what rich men look for when they marry. Never really know myself though.

Maybe if Elle wants to snag that rich guy, she needs to work on her personality, talk more intelligently, read the news, behave like an adult, seem more caring towards others, have a real girl-boss career instead of a pretend one, have a high EQ, be more down to earth (and dress up only on the right occasions). Right now she's solely relying on her looks (her looks get her in with a lot of guys only to be dumped later) and her cooking skills (not really that great from Rick's reaction to her cooking).

No rich guy with an IQ in the 3 digits would tolerate Elle's BS or not know how to Google her name and find out her rather sketchy past. I don't know how rich guys think but I would think that he would need to respect his partner. Right now Elle doesn't inspire a lot of respect. Same goes for other members of the "Dolls".

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.