Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
She's gone... Was it Smelle in her aggro fit?
DEAD. 💀💀💀

It's only 8am in Seattle atm...was Smelle up all night trying to discredit us??? The quick deletion as soon as people stood up for themselves reeks of Smelleonore the Cock. We've all seen her do this hundreds of times on YT and Instagram.

Glad to see the troll gone and it's nice to finally catch a glimpse of that dating profile, not that I ever doubted. ;)

Reactions: 17

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
This thread is super dead but I just came across it and thought you ladies would have a good laugh at the title:

Also came across this gem on GG (https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=680&t=37896), which is somewhat but not really active again. It looks like her giveaway was fake and pre-planned with one of her friends. She only did it to attract more subscribers and get more views:

1609348977671.png

The comment is correct. She didn't show the comment picker actually picking the person, which she used to, but just a "screenshot" and it just so happens to be someone she follows on Instagram. Very suspicious and seems like it's a friend of hers.

1609349393236.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LuvYoutube

Ditto! I don’t believe in financing luxury cars. If you can’t pay cash, you can’t afford it, full stop. I get it though that many people finance cars because they don’t have the money and a car in many areas can be a necessity. But in that case, just buy a reliable Toyota. Nothing wrong with not driving a luxury car, especially if you are not a “car person”, and Elle clearly is not.
Unlike Sophie Shohet who is a car person, has genuine luxury cars (Bentley etc), and can afford it. Agree with you. I financed my “luxury” car (Lincoln MKC) because the financing helps build/maintain my credit and I can afford it. There are more luxury cars as a Lincoln is still a Ford but all the bells and whistles and the smooth ride makes it a luxury car to me. I got a stellar deal on the purchase price. It’s also in a jewel tone ruby red with beige interior!!! Previously I had a used 1994 Ford Explorer that I purchased with very low mileage and drove for 6 years. Before that I had a used Toyota Camry. I didn’t expect to get a luxury car but my heart sang when I saw it. I’m not a car or luxury person but it makes me really happy when I see it/drive it. Elle only wants a luxury car to brag.

I had goosebumps when Elle asked G ' shall we cut the tag' with her manic eyes for approval.
Cut the umbilical chord! 👩‍👧👯‍♀️👥

Last edited:
  • Haha

Violets

It cracks me up that she tried to flatter herself by referring to anyone as "stalkers" - if I actually saw her in Seattle, I would cringe and run the other way so fast. 😫 I really wish she would move back to Vancouver and spread her germs there, instead. I don't know why, but I'm still a little surprised she's as stupid and gross as she is, with this blatant gold digging You Can Finish In Me bullshit.🤮 I can't believe I actually thought she was a relatively intelligent and decent woman years ago, but after all the rudeness, obnoxious public behavior, scamming her poor customers and trying to scam Seattlites during a pandemic, my opinion of her could barely get lower at this point. I don't even think she's attractive anymore, and don't look at her social media because her pufferfish smirk makes me feel ill 🤢
The comments here are the actual entertainment, not anything Elle does.

poshspice88

Well, I've been lurking (first on GG) for around two years now believe it or not, so I guess now is as good a time as any to say hello!

I was never really a fan of Elle's per se, but I would hate watch some of her videos a few years ago. As someone who likes to support small businesses I thought I would treat myself to some of her earrings since she sure made it sound like she knew what she was doing. They arrived in a bubble envelope in the little velvet pouch she shows off all the time with no box or anything to protect the jewellery (as if a bubble mailer would be sufficient to protect real pearls?) Some of the pearls either detached in transit, or were never properly attached to begin with. I emailed her immediately with pictures asking what we should do about this (giving her the opportunity to do the right thing and expecting her to be appropriately horrified/embarrassed) and she wrote back and said it would be a minor fix if I were to take it to a jeweler. Obviously I responded saying that she should be offering to ship them back at her cost for repair, or offering to cover the cost of the repairs. She played the victim immediately saying that small businesses like her have to protect themselves from customer taking advantage of them which is why she doesn't offer returns. She also claimed this policy was because they were 'handmade' to which I responded there was a difference between 'handmade' and 'custom made'. When I mentioned it doesn't say that on her website that she doesn't accept returns she pointed me to her 'my story' page or whatever nonsense that is. Something rubbed me the wrong way about this so I used the Internet Archive and found out that she had updated the page to include her 'no returns' policy the day I pointed that out! I screen captured this and sent the evidence to my credit card company, with whom I had filed a dispute. Got my money back and still have her partially disassembled earrings. Since then I found GG and spent a LOT of time catching up ;)

Side note, I work in university admissions/administration, but have an MLIS degree--the only time I mention that is to say "I'm a librarian by education" (for example, if someone mentions a particular character trait that might jive with it), I don't claim to BE a librarian!
Welcome!

I’m glad you thought to report it to your credit card co for a refund! Would love it if you could post a photo of the jewelry and screen shots of the return policy for further proof of how shady she is.

And whoever mentioned creating an IG for her crap jewelry and unethical business practices is genius! ❤

• Heart

Phoebe.Tallulah

I think it's been long enough to spill a little tea here. My friend went out with her in March and she was super eager to make out with him on the first date...He then spotted her with another guy the very next day. It was just off putting for him so he never called her back.
Eww I imagine she’s a terrible kisser with all that saliva and phlegm!

• Haha
  • Sick

thecatlass

VIP Member
I still think she dumped Rick. My sister's bf was a total loser and they were seriously considering getting married. Everyday my mom would casually mention it. When she came home for some time, my mom made it a point to remind her very often what she was missing out. He was so dang cheap, like his gifts were a free craiglist plastic table and a super cheap bracelet, my mom somehow brought those up casually. My mom still went along to meet his family and whatever else was involved, but she did not stop leaving these subtle (yet strong) hints. Finally it hit my sister how much of a cheapskate he was who was mooching off of her and she left him lmao Although she dumped him, it did take her some time to process and she was hurt. One thing about Ginette is that she seems supportive and yet she can get through to Elle, even if it's pulling the trust fund $$ if she marries Rick haha Once Rick is gone, Elle has money again :p

Side note, the Lecocq ladies seem to have it bad in love....her, her mom, her grandmother, etc.
From what Smelle said in her older videos, her grandmother was happily married. Smelle wears both grandparents' wedding rings every day.

I can't imagine how horrible her life must be. She has so much anger in herself, demonstrated by how easily she snaps at anyone who criticises her. It must really pain her to be 32, single, having to spend hours messaging guys on dating apps (it's a slap in the face of someone who thinks they're a European princess, a rare beauty, and a successful lawyer and businesswoman), not owning her own place or even a car, having zero friends and dozens of gossip threads exposing her lies, hypocrisy, and scams.

Last edited:
  • Haha

202leda

I would just like to say how every vlogmas each year is a downgrade from the previous year, with this year being no exception.
I love how she essentially doesn't have real work, no real, significant orders, with nothing to do during the pandemic, and she can't even deliver a consistent schedule.
It's amost Christmas and she is far behind.

Maybe she's feeling "unwell" again?
Maybe she’s legitimately busy. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah right. 😂 I always why she even tries to do vlogmas, especially when it’s obvious she doesn’t like it. I know she just does it to make money but if you don’t want to showcase your life (which is the whole point of VLOGmas) and if you’re not into it, then why bother with it? She is better off uploading random vlogs at her leisure (cutting out the -mas) all the while providing better, carefully edited content. Instead her viewers are subjected to random snippets that aren’t even cohesive and aside from being badly edited, they’re incredibly boring. Like we really need to hear you rant about cars and open your advent calendars. 🙄

ETA: I still haven’t even finished the last video and don’t intend to.

• Haha

Wheelsbaby

The other notable part of Elle’s consumerism is her shopping addiction. You can’t really evaluate Elle’s economic status as her actions are not logical or commensurate to her disposable income. We’ve seen the manic eyes, the crazy need to buy multiples on discount, the choice to spend most of her holiday or weekend trip time at outlets. She has also admitted several times she’s a spender not a saver. While we criticize her for buying second hand and ugly luxury bags, I’m not sure if she can even help herself. she probably knows it’s better to buy one Chanel classic flap, but she prefers to buy 2 off season boy bags on the preloved market and throw in some YSL on sale. The quantity of items also helps with her illusions of grandeur, and it does fool most people at first glance. Image is everything to her. This is why a lot of her words & actions don’t match up. I think she actually is trying to “save” by not getting coffee and bringing lunch to work. But she’s primarily driven by the high shopping gives her. Hence the 3 briefcases. it was honestly scary to see her want to cut the tag of the preloved YSL bag, and Ginette had to remind her to first check if her laptop even fit?!! She also has ZERO regard for other people’s money. Since Ginette bought her that as a gift, she doesnt think twice to cut off the tag. Meanwhile for her own Nordstrom purchases, or that 10 ponte pants video, she is extremely picky & has no qualms ordering a mountain of stuff and returning the rest after trying them on and evaluating its merits ...

Last edited:
  • Heart

bethannebodyworks

Not in the least.

She's laying puss down for any man, and I am HERE FOR IT. I'm cracking up picturing her lazy eye going crazy at dinner at the thought of some gross strangers splooging in her. She's so clawssssy.

• Sick
  • Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
You know...I shouldn’t be shocked but I still am. That’s ghastly.

I know this might come off as a surprise to some but there was a time (long ago) I held out hope that Elle would change right after she broke up with Joe. Yet time and again she fails at improving herself. On top of that, she is dating excessively even though we’ve been told multiple times to social distance and limit non-essential outings to control the virus. 🙄 She is desperate and needy, and above all she is selfish. Ugh. 😡

Look, I get that it’s difficult to be alone especially if your main goal in life is to be married and taken care of but is it really that hard to do FaceTime or Zoom dates and practice being discerning with the type of men you’re meeting online???
It is not hard at all to spend time getting to know someone you’re dating via texts, phone calls, and FaceTime during the pandemic. I met my (now) boyfriend this Summer and we spent 2 weeks getting to know each other before making the decision to meet in person. I get tested regularly for work and he hadn’t been around anyone except his parents since March (they were quarantining at their summer home).
We both agreed that we would only see each other at the onset of dating because we didn’t want to get anyone sick. Flash forward 4 months...he is the kindest and most affectionate man I have ever dated. I would “wax lyrical” (🤣) about all the deets but life isn’t about that. It is definitely possible to have a quality relationship right now if you do it the safe and respectful way.

I can’t even imagine going on multiple dates with multiple men trying to shake out who was in it for the long haul during these times. I’m freaked out by all the freaks that are dining outside basically on top of each other in my yuppy ass neighborhood, getting wasted, and loosening their standards on masking and staying socially distant. Dating a bunch of dudes at once??? That is such a waste of time and incredible irresponsible and unsafe right this year. But maybe I’m old-fashioned and a serial monogamist? 🤷🏾‍♀️

drewberry_moore

Here's what stood out to me in the latest vlog: she's so nuts she needs to chase after car salesmen. That tells you everything you need to know.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilimango

She said at 13 min mark: arrête, parce que sinon tu vas casser ta surprise. Literally means "stop (watching), because if not, you’re going to ruin your surprise".
50 minutes vlog is way too long

Heretosnoop

No, I’m not referring to the vlog with Joe. I’m referring to vlogs when she was in Hong Kong and when she first settled in Vancouver. I think one or two of those vlogs are still up from 2011/2012. I remember this vividly because at the same time I had started college and got into running & hiking with my college roommate. Both of us used to watch her earlier vlogs because she talked about her runs and hikes. I think it stopped when she started dating Chris, or at least that’s how we remember it.
Elle is a fairweather hiker and runner. Running a 5k and hiking once a year hardly qualifies you a hiker or a runner. I have tons of friends who are on the same boat and would NEVER spend $50k+ on a vehicle for "hiking" Elle needs new shoes and a new backpack before she carriers her nasty ass up mountains because her little non ankle supporting running shoes will not do for hikes most of the season here. She would know that if she was a real hiker in BC that most of the mountains are covered in snow except two-three months out of the year. Eleanor is a JOKE and a shell of a human that adapts to whatever people who wants to affiliate with.

As for cars, I am also from Seattle and I didn't need a car for the first two years here. My office was a few blocks away and whenever I needed a car I rented one via zip to go hiking. I hike every weekend or go trail running so I have since invested in a car, but clearance was a big question for me at the dealership. Q5 and especially Q3 have HORRIBLE clearance. She won't even make it to her beloved Hidden Lake Lookout with either cars. Most of my non hiking friends don't have cars because they use the bus to get to work or their company has a shuttle that picks them up. Elle is a grifter that wants to come off as Elle Woods, but she's going to be a turkey necked sperm brow Ginette look alike living alone with her mom.

Elle if you're reading this. 📢Stop fucking and making out with men in Seattle 📢 there is a Pandemic!!!

• Haha

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Because there are a lot of men with money in your city who are average looking enough that Elle can snag them off the dating apps and into a honeymoon phase.

Elle was smart too. She knew she wasn't NYC or San Fran hot (or young) so instead she focused on one of the better teams in a 'mid major' conference. That's Seattle.

Only flaw in her plan is these guys are smart enough to realize after a year or two that staying with her is the path to a miserable life. Joe did.
I agree. She chose a city that is a bit more casual and laid back because she thinks she has sa better chance of shining there.

I’m in SF and the Bay is a tough place to stay relevant or “hot” in. If you aren’t killing it professionally, are super smart and well educated, or are a stunner, the competition for the available men can be intense. I’m not a hard 10 (I’m “cute” I guess) but I am ferocious when it comes to my career and I’m smart, which is what has been engaging to the most “successful” men I’ve dated.

That being said, my bar for “success” in men has changed. A lot of guys can’t deal with my success (trust, I busted my tail and gave up a lot to get to where I am), so they try to compete with me when we date. I’m too old and uninterested in all that nonsense. A few years ago, I started to date men that were more unique in their backgrounds and experiences and weren’t as obsessed with how “successful” they appeared to others, and it’s brought me a lot more happiness. I got to that place after spending a lot of time alone, identifying what I needed to work on, and resetting my expectations of what was important to find in a partner. Until Elle takes the steps to spend time being introspective and understanding what’s important, she’s going to continue to stay on the same hamster wheel that hasn’t proved to get her anywhere in the last 6 years.

• Heart
https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...nora-St_Seattle_WA_98121_M93324-13621#photo45

So I googled Elle's apartment and I swear to god the apartment is actually really nice. On Realtor.com the units are very airy and light. I don't know what Elle's issues are with decorating that her apartment looks like a haunted place.

I know where Elle lives and that’s not her apartment. It’s a small world and one of my friends lives in her apartment complex. It’s definitely not a luxury apt 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Interlude89

I would just like to say how every vlogmas each year is a downgrade from the previous year, with this year being no exception.
I love how she essentially doesn't have real work, no real, significant orders, with nothing to do during the pandemic, and she can't even deliver a consistent schedule.
It's amost Christmas and she is far behind.

Maybe she's feeling "unwell" again?

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
My husband is a litigation lawyer in Canada and he used to work at a firm that’s comparable to Elle’s new firm, so I’d like to share some thoughts.

1. It’s a legit type of law firm, especially when it comes to lawyers who focus on small businesses and criminal law.

2. I don’t think she’s a salary employee and there’s no official employees in this firm - notice there’s no “careers” page or hiring info anywhere. The offices are super small and mostly likely are hot desks because the lawyers are always at the court or meeting clients outside. They most likely follow a “fee splitting” rule.

3. As for how busy is the work in a fee splitting partnership - it depends. One thing for sure is that there’s no stable salary/income. There’s busy time and beach time. It totally depends on the cases.

4. I don’t know the fee splitting rule in Elle’s firm, but here’s how it worked at my husband’s firm. He’s responsible for bringing his own clients, he pays 20-40% of the lawyer fee he gets to the firm. He’s eligible to use all the shared office space and supplies, and gets mentorship from senior lawyers and partners. He occasionally gets work from other lawyers when they need his expertises in certain field, like writing a research memo or do a simple application. He gets some “fee split” from these kind of work but also need to split fees with the firm or other lawyers. You don’t have to be called to the bar for bringing clients or writing memos, and it pays by hour or a flat fee.

5. The income totally depends. It’s great sometimes, but there were 4 months when my husband only had legal aid cases and made about $1000 a month.

I don’t know how Elle’s firm works, but I suspect it’s close to something like this. I’m not defending her, just sharing some thoughts about her new job. Personally, I think it fits her goal and lifestyle pretty good - flexible, no big pressure and looks good on paper.
Thank you so much for this insight! It seems like the gist of our speculations was spot on, especially in regards to these points:

"He’s responsible for bringing his own clients, he pays 20-40% of the lawyer fee he gets to the firm."

"I don’t think she’s a salary employee and there’s no official employees in this firm - notice there’s no “careers” page or hiring info anywhere. The offices are super small and mostly likely are hot desks because the lawyers are always at the court or meeting clients outside. They most likely follow a “fee splitting” rule."

Given she hasn't even taken the Washington state bar (as far as we're aware...someone had checked earlier given it's public information so it may have changed by this point but I doubt it) and can't practice, this makes complete sense. A lot of us thought that she got this "job" to make herself look busy and more "legit" on paper, and that she's essentially parking her license there for show because she's unlikely to ever bring in clients given she's never practiced as a lawyer. Looks like we were spot on big picture wise about Eleonore F Lecocq.

• Heart