Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I feel that Sammy is actually a better companion for Bebe than Smelle 😂 At least they can play together. Who knows, maybe Smelle bought them one toy for Christmas?

I think it's incredibly irresponsible of Smelle to have left Bebe god knows where for months before taking her to Florida and then again for months with Sammy in some cattery before shipping them to Seattle. Also, I cannot imagine the amount of stress that flying must have caused these two cats... I know some pets can get a heart attack on a plane.
I’m not a cat owner but all this happened really early on in Bebe’s life, and I don’t think that’s very good for her. Smelle had Bebe for only a few months if I recall correctly before Joe dumped her, and she went off to chase men. That means while Bebe was a young cat, Smelle was constantly leaving her alone for weeks at a time. I agree getting Sammy was a good call for Bebe, but it’s not like Eleanor trains her cats properly. They step all over everything, don’t have a clean litter box, and Smelle’s home probably smells as bad as her unwashed hair.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

LetThemEatLipstick

Speaking truthfully here (and to Elle, if you're reading this): if you come on this strong with guys they WILL run. When you first meet a guy, don't get into your YouTube career, your haters, the gossip sites, your success, your wealth, etc.

When you bring those things up, PSYCHO alarm bells sound. Seriously. It's fine to say you want a long term relationship but for god's sake, TONE IT DOWN.

Now, my feeling is Elle's narcissism cannot be divorced from her personality so she will never listen.
Please don’t give her reasonable advice! While I don’t think she is self-aware enough to take your good intentions in the way they were meant and will probably lash out / dig her heels in, I need to observe this slow-motion train wreck for a lot longer. It is too entertaining to give up.

Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!
I’m convinced she really is very busy all day. Busy trying to start serious relationships with random internet men all day. But actually, she must be sending paragraphs of messages back and forth between dozens of men. It’s a full time job to keep a handful of close relationships intact, so this is how she must be spending her entire days. VERY #girlboss.

• Haha

ccc123000

Chatty Member
I came here to see if there were any other comments about her wearing her new PJs out of the plastic bag. IDK, I always wash new clothes first before putting them on my body. 🤷‍♀️

Also, that entryway is already looking like a hot mess! I guess we know where she got her clutter-y ways from. How can these two "ladies" always manage to make any place they live in look like a dump?

• Haha

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
While we’re on the riveting subject of nasty people and unpleasant surprises...

Everyone here knows I can’t stand this trainwreck but if a guy is dumb enough to bust a nut inside a deranged Eleanor Lecocq on the first or second “date,”whom he had just met off of some random dating app during the height of a global pandemic, then perhaps he deserves whatever he gets whether that’s a baby, Covid, or STDs. You have to be all sorts of careless and irresponsible to do this even during non pandemic times and if a guy was dumb enough to do this to Eleanor, then maybe he’s ready to move in with the Lecocq sisters and spend the rest of his life paying for Eleanor’s Botox riddled face, their future progeny’s many operations, and ugly Nordstrom brand cashmere.

Last edited:
  • Haha

202leda

So she bases her car purchasing expectations from what she sees in movies, much like her love life!

Hey Smelle - those sales people don't NEED to haggle with you, most people who walk into a luxury dealership and pay the price, because they can actually afford it. It's not about the next piece in the fake luxury facade they use to fool people with.

The beige interior of the car match her teeth. So Princess vlogs from Walmart in 2012 and 8 years later rolls her eyes at a $500 discount at the Audi dealership. Still hunting those deals though! BTW as she started off this car rant didn't she say she's been saving up "for a LONG time"?
Yeah, I think she’s definitely lying here. Before she met Rick she didn’t care about driving and relied on her mother or her man to buckle her seatbelt and drive her around everywhere. She was forced to drive in Florida as she was in some bumfuck American town. Pretty sure she only wants a car now because she is trying to impress some guy. I don’t think Dean ever pressured her to get a car, lmao.

She sounds like a 16 year old when she says she is saving up for a car. I don’t know any 30 something adult with a white collar background who’d say something so stupid. I’m sorry but that’s just how she comes across. Not to mention she is trying to haggle with a luxury dealership and weigh her financing options. How is she not embarrassed with herself? That’s like going to Hermès and asking for a black clemence Birkin when you have no buyer history, if Elle even gets this analogy. I’d be red in the face if I went to a luxury dealership with her because I know the salesperson would be talking trash behind our backs after we left.

202leda

that coat provides another great example why smelle’s followers should NEVER ever listen her fashion advice. It is ugly, it looks like it’s from the 80s that a 50- 60-yo woman would wear
Yep.
4A4730F3-CBF6-4411-9F11-67004A09F27A.jpeg

ETA: I actually find actress Katey Segal to be very attractive and more so than Eleanor.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Heretosnoop

How do you have so many friends involved in Elle's life 😂Seems like you'll meet her in person soon enough
Seattle is extremely small and if you've lived here long enough you know a lot of people who love to gossip. Soon enough she will try and date another one of my male friends ..but again I'll warm him to just date casually because she is a broke nutjob...and to always always always use protection even if Smelled "claims" to be on birth control

• Haha
  • Wow

202leda

I get that impression as well...she thinks the only thing that separates her from a model is height but she literally does not resemble a model in any way, shape, or form even post her many operations. Eleonore F Lecocq seems to think that as long as she continues to emphasize how "extra small" she is while eye-fucking the viewfinder, that people will eventually believe she's model-esque.

Also this website uses a photo of her as an example of bad style LOL: https://brightside.me/inspiration-g...ire-your-sense-of-style-639710/?image=7151460

View attachment 363621
I know she hasn’t outright said she thinks looks like a model, but based on how often she eyefucks herself on her viewfinder and how often she emphasizes being a size 2, I wouldn’t be surprised if she did.

And honestly, I find this mentality to want to look like a model to be so unhealthy. Not everyone can look like a runway model or a commercial model, and that’s totally ok. The most beautiful girl I’ve seen (to me, although guys would always look at her when we’d go out 🙄😂) was only 5’3” and a size 5. Aside from her looks, she was just a smiley person with a kind heart. And she didn’t try to squeeze into 0s and 2s.

I know this has been said over and over again, but she needs a fucking therapist. 🙄

Wheelsbaby

It’s probably just a matter of priorities. Ginette’s sole priority is Elle. Ginette has no other dependents which makes it easy to splurge on her only child. it’s not that much of a stretch to buy your daughter a luxury handbag once in awhile. the really wealthy parents get properties for their kids (in plural).

the entire Tahiti trip was a business expense for Elle, so she doesn’t need to pay taxes that year. We’ve never seen them take other international vacations or travel luxuriously to other places

wealthy people may have sizeable investment portfolios that locks up their cash flow, an active social life and hobbies, several children and grandchildren etc whereas Ginette only has Elle

Heretosnoop

Is Smelle too hungover from drinking Oyster Bay with mommy and tired from sexy time with Mr Next to add new year wishes post to her Instagram? I'm sure Karens would appreciate it.
Last time she was this quiet was because rick kicked her out like the weekly trash bag

• Haha

202leda

It makes me gag how disgusting Smelle is with her cat hygiene and I hope non cat owners think all cat people are like this.

Also I never understood why she was comfortable leaving her kitties in Florida for months before shipping them to Washington. I’d be crying out of guilt if I had to leave my cat alone for that long and if I was already settled in my new place, I’d physically come back and bring him back myself! It’s not like she had a day job or lack of funds that prevented her from picking them up herself!

I can’t imagine what she’d be like as a mother to a human child. She wants to be a mother so badly and yet she can’t even fulfill her cats basic needs nor can she probably care for herself! 🙄 Hate to break it to you, Smelle, but there is more to being a parent than cooking them lasagna in order to seduce daddy and giving out worthless Disney jewelry boxes.

Drasticactions

VIP Member
View attachment 363099

What on earth???

She seems to wear her clothes (sweater and pajamas) immediately after unboxing, which to me, is very gross. I prefer to wash them first. Especially nowadays with covid. These clothes came from a factory and has been everywhere....
Even more gross her Christmas pajamas she showed right before putting them on and they still had a tag and were in the plastic. I know they spray all sorts of things on clothes for warehouse storage so I would especially not want that on my skin all night long.

• Sick
  • Heart

Wheelsbaby

The thing is that Elle has never been “boujie” until around the Joe era. Previously she was scrimping and saving, outlet shopping, and while the superiority complex was always there the lifestyle had yet to catch up. Joe era was her peak. As speculated earlier in these threads, Joe covered the rent & her Pearl/Scarf business was at its peak. Honestly, youtubers and their businesses make a lot. Given Elle’s huge margins, if 300 karens that year bought stuff from her at a $100 profit margin, that’s an additional $30,000 on top of her probably 60-75k annual at MFDA. Affiliate links are also significant, for every 1000 subscribers (out of her huge database of videos and links) who click her link, she gets around $1-$10. And a few thousand bucks can certainly subsidize a lot of Nordstrom and Sephora hauls. there is also YouTube Adsense money. In addition, I doubt Elle is paying full taxes on her youtube and side businesses. An extra 30k a year on shopping makes a big difference, especially since Elle spends solely on herself and material items. She doesn’t travel or do fine dining on the regular, and is extremely cheap with others.
When she lost the MFDA day job, you could see the decrease in spending & coincides with her move to Florida. The loss of day job & expensive move certainly forced her to cut back. At the same time, because she lived with rickets, she at least didn’t pay rent. Rent is a big expense for most adults and not paying it definitely helps disposable income.

• Heart
Is it just me or do we have A LOT of lurkers here who seem semi-supportive of Eleanor? I just took a look at the poll and we have users like "jfksjflsdfkdsjf3333" with zero posts who apparently think that Mr.Sixhead won't dump Smelle. Given all the random, suspiciously Eleanor-like meltdowns from trolls we've had on these threads, is Eleanor Lecocq creating multiple accounts to discredit the gossip and support herself? :ROFLMAO:
Probably why she’s been slacking on the content 😂😂

I wouldn't put it past her since we know she is aware of these threads and I don't believe for a second that she doesn't follow them (she's way too much of a narcissist to not want to know what people are saying about her).

I also wonder how many people reading these threads start out as fans of Elle (or at least not disliking her) and then realise how badly they've been duped? That's kind of what happened to me back on GG. I thought she was pretty harmless, if a bit dull, until I found out what a scammer she is.
Admittedly I’m one of those people. I was a follower of her back in the Chris (right before they broke up)/Joe era because I found her relatable with a growing career (I’m in Finance though), stable relationship and similar style in work attire. I looked forward to her vlogmas days because she had actual, interesting content until I started to notice things about her that were off putting. When Joe left her I felt awful but then I started questioning her logic when she moved to the swaps to be with the “luff of her life” who somehow came back into her life years later and immediately got engaged.

Around the same time I found GG and the rest is history 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Behindthescreens

I know I said it already but I'm just astonished that a 32-year old university educated woman can talk and sound like a spoiled ditzy teenager. I MUST HAVE BEIGE INTERIOR.
I'm over here giggling because one of my previous cars (non-luxury) had a beige interior. But I got it because it was reliable and affordable. The colors weren't up to me. Le Prin-cess is literally just being extra!

MissGlam21

Well, I've been lurking (first on GG) for around two years now believe it or not, so I guess now is as good a time as any to say hello!

I was never really a fan of Elle's per se, but I would hate watch some of her videos a few years ago. As someone who likes to support small businesses I thought I would treat myself to some of her earrings since she sure made it sound like she knew what she was doing. They arrived in a bubble envelope in the little velvet pouch she shows off all the time with no box or anything to protect the jewellery (as if a bubble mailer would be sufficient to protect real pearls?) Some of the pearls either detached in transit, or were never properly attached to begin with. I emailed her immediately with pictures asking what we should do about this (giving her the opportunity to do the right thing and expecting her to be appropriately horrified/embarrassed) and she wrote back and said it would be a minor fix if I were to take it to a jeweler. Obviously I responded saying that she should be offering to ship them back at her cost for repair, or offering to cover the cost of the repairs. She played the victim immediately saying that small businesses like her have to protect themselves from customer taking advantage of them which is why she doesn't offer returns. She also claimed this policy was because they were 'handmade' to which I responded there was a difference between 'handmade' and 'custom made'. When I mentioned it doesn't say that on her website that she doesn't accept returns she pointed me to her 'my story' page or whatever nonsense that is. Something rubbed me the wrong way about this so I used the Internet Archive and found out that she had updated the page to include her 'no returns' policy the day I pointed that out! I screen captured this and sent the evidence to my credit card company, with whom I had filed a dispute. Got my money back and still have her partially disassembled earrings. Since then I found GG and spent a LOT of time catching up ;)

Side note, I work in university admissions/administration, but have an MLIS degree--the only time I mention that is to say "I'm a librarian by education" (for example, if someone mentions a particular character trait that might jive with it), I don't claim to BE a librarian!
WOW she is PATHETIC! You weren’t even asking for a return you were asking her to fix it and it shouldn’t have been such a big deal to her if it was such a “minor” fix already! I second having a review page of Nouvelle Pearl and Apparel set up so that people can really see the quality she sets her standards to when it comes to “handmade” jewelry. I feel like she’s gone out of her way not to create a BBB page for her business amongst other things.

• Heart

Miki95

Just had to make a quick pause in watching the final installment of vlogmas to say this :It makes me sick to my stomach seeing this woman shop for expensive things like they're fast fashion. The way she unpackages everything non ceremoniously and dumps it on the table to be forgotten after one wear...It's simply horrifying. I like to imagine that one of the things both Rick and Joe brought up was her excessive shopping. Joe had the luxury of seeing it over an extended period of time and she didn't hide it at all living her soon to be trophy wife fantasy. Imagine the depth of her problem if she was able to convince herself that it's not her fault. If that didn't wake her up I'm not sure anything will.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Eleonore Lecocq is the worst pet owner ever. She left Bebe alone constantly while she went off to chase SS, Rick, and to Hawaii after her many “heartbreaks” and now she’s leaving her and Sammy alone again to stay with Ginette in Seattle. We talk about how poorly she treated Joe and her “friends,” but she’s not good to her pets either. F everyone...the only things that matters to the Lecocq sisters are themselves and trying to trap a rich man. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry