Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on here suggested she may have BPD aka Borderline Personality Disorder. I’m not saying that’s what she has but it lines up.
If she does have something like BPD (not saying she does), that’s just really sad and she needs to get help. I’m surprised she’s never talked about going to therapy because a lot of youtubers do, and you don’t need a mental illness to justify going. She would’ve learned a lot about herself and how to handle romantic relationships because what she’s been doing is clearly not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she does have something like BPD (not saying she does), that’s just really sad and she needs to get help. I’m surprised she’s never talked about going to therapy because a lot of youtubers do, and you don’t need a mental illness to justify going. She would’ve learned a lot about herself and how to handle romantic relationships because what she’s been doing is clearly not working.
I don’t think her ego would actually allow her to go to a therapist for long because once a therapist suggests she take accountability for her actions then all bets are off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it is pathological lying and the need to have attention on them at all times. I wonder if people who lie like that just like the reactions people give them and can't realize it isn't good attention?
I knew two people like this. One was a colleague and she was completely insane. She would literally tell you one thing and then deny it, and gaslight the hell out of you when you tried to stand up for yourself. She was also unstable with an uncontrollable temper and would yell and literally threaten people who called her out on her bs (when you had proof in an e-mail or someone else backs up your statement).

The other one was a friend's ex-partner. He would lie about literally everything, from serious things like cheating to whether he ate healthy that day. He lied about random things like having a dog, being into woodworking (he claimed he built something by hand when the item was clearly from Ikea), to his relationships with his family. Just a pathological liar who made my friend feel like she was crazy because nothing he said added up, and she could never confront him and get a straight answer.

In my humble, not a mental health professional's opinion, all these people have serious mental issues and they need help. And it's possible that even if they got help (they were both in their 30s), it may be impossible to change completely at that age and all they can do is to manage the behavior. I suspect it's similar for Elle at this point because lying, gaslighting, and misrepresenting the facts have become ingrained in her behavior.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Other than totally turn her life around, such as stopping pearls and scarves scamming or apologizing for the scamming (that would mean admitting guilt which I think is impossible and could open her up to lawsuits lol), what could Elle do to rehab her image? What reasonable guy is going to look at the situation, and say that he wants a part? Except like Joe, a smart guy hung on for a couple of years. And there have been a few months long relationships since, even excluding the bizarre Rick times. Lust/attraction/love can really put the blinders on some people and some men (women too) will just take what their partner says at face value even if details don't line up. Alec Baldwin/HIllaria and the season of Dr. Death, where that business woman convinced herself a homeless guy was an anesthesiologist would be examples.. I do think there's hope for Elle yet...and yeah would like to hear what everyone thinks Elle could do to explain our chatter?

Reactions: 7
Personally from seeing the messages that she's sent my friends she's a perpetual victim in life. From stalkers, unfair exes, to friends. She's always the victim. She was even a victim when my friend tried to ghost her and she lashed out on him...

These two grifters belong in Vegas

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Other than totally turn her life around, such as stopping pearls and scarves scamming or apologizing for the scamming (that would mean admitting guilt which I think is impossible and could open her up to lawsuits lol), what could Elle do to rehab her image? What reasonable guy is going to look at the situation, and say that he wants a part? Except like Joe, a smart guy hung on for a couple of years. And there have been a few months long relationships since, even excluding the bizarre Rick times. Lust/attraction/love can really put the blinders on some people and some men (women too) will just take what their partner says at face value even if details don't line up. Alec Baldwin/HIllaria and the season of Dr. Death, where that business woman convinced herself a homeless guy was an anesthesiologist would be examples.. I do think there's hope for Elle yet...and yeah would like to hear what everyone thinks Elle could do to explain our chatter?
I think Eleanor Lecocq's best bet is to find someone as delusional as herself (like her quick clipping ex-fiance Rick) but with Chris or Joe's money, which is clearly important to her. And she better hope he never comes to his senses like Rick did and fires her on Instagram.

Lol, “Merry Grissmas, Everyone!”
I thought that video was from this year until I heard her speak and noticed her braces. 😆😆

ETA: Lol, here’s s photo from childhood in Mama G’s kitchen, she looks like the brunette version of Nellie Olsen with the ribbons and ringlets. 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Personally from seeing the messages that she's sent my friends she's a perpetual victim in life. From stalkers, unfair exes, to friends. She's always the victim. She was even a victim when my friend tried to ghost her and she lashed out on him...

These two grifters belong in Vegas
Even if this is what she truly believes, how can she not understand nobody like people who behave like this!? How long was it between the ghosting and her lashing out? Not long I imagine! lol

• Haha
I’m no therapist, but this honestly sounds like some sort of mental illness. Kind of like Blanche DuBois from a Streetcar Named Desire lol.

I can’t tell if Eleonore Lecocq is truly suffering from delusions of grandeur in a way that no non professional can figure out, or she’s actually aware of reality but thinks the lying and gaslighting will somehow cover that up, and make people think she’s better than she actually is.
I think the latter simply because how she appeared on the verge of having an emotional breakdown in her lives early on the pandemic.

Reactions: 8
Was it Dirty John? I think someone like that is exactly who Elle deserves. Rick, while a creepy squirrel molester, probably isn’t murderous. But he did/does embellish everything he says the way a Dirty John would.

Feh-LAHHHHHH-leeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually attended one of her YouTube lives and asked her re any mental health struggles she has had and how she deals with them . She basically said that she is just “blessed” to be quite resilient , ever really been down and out and her predominant coping is to have meaning and purpose.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually attended one of her YouTube lives and asked her re any mental health struggles she has had and how she deals with them . She basically said that she is just “blessed” to be quite resilient , ever really been down and out and her predominant coping is to have meaning and purpose.
Is purpose money and dick chasing? Or is it more ugly cashmere and plastic surgeries? I can’t even with this woman lol. She was so clearly on the verge of a breakdown for months and we even caught glimpses of that in vlogmas. Who is she trying to fool?

Thank you for sharing this!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Based off of her actions, I don't think she's going to therapy. She doesn't seem like someone who may be struggling but working on things. She acts like she is full blown going along with the crazy!

That just it...it won't be a reasonable guy. It will only be the manipulative, bottom-of-the-barrel guys eager to take advantage who will be left to interact with her. I actually fear for her safety. She needs to get help before she ends up in a really bad situation.

Reactions: 13
Ginette Lecocq was born on Oct 15, 1956. She gave birth to Elle Florence a couple of months after her 32nd birthday, on Dec 5, 1988. I wonder if Elle Florence in Seattle is trying to trap a man by getting pregnant before her 33rd birthday this coming December so that in her mind, she doesn’t end up as big a failure at life as her mother (can’t hold onto a relationship, forced her daughter to refer to her only long-term perverted PDA-addicted boyfriend as her “stepfather”, only friend to speak of is her own offspring, has no ambitions in life other than eating the next bowl of pasta and getting the next hush money check, etc).

Elle Florence in Seattle is so pathetic.

Anyway, here’s a pic from Nov 2015 of her in a white tshirt that’s pulled down to her knees. It makes her legs look 10 inches long and her FUPA ready to bust out like a crowning fetus at 10 inch dilation.
1610939028952.png

ETA: was watching VLOGMAS DAY 5 & 6 | #SNOWMAS #PEARLMAS that someone provided a download for a while back to find Elle’s exact birthdate, and my husband walked by and said, “She really needs to clear that phlegm from her throat, it sounds like her vocal chords are wading through quicksand.”
🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
For anyone else wondering what FUPA is: https://www.sacramentoplastics.com/monsplasty/what-is-a-fupa-and-how-does-it-develop/

Anyway, here’s a pic from Nov 2015 of her in a white tshirt that’s pulled down to her knees. It makes her legs look 10 inches long and her FUPA ready to bust out like a crowning fetus at 10 inch dilation.
View attachment 389679
That is the strangest sight I've ever seen! Is he kneeling or curtseying? Oh the things Eleanor Florence in Seattle will make people do!

• Heart
Ginette Lecocq was born on Oct 15, 1956. She gave birth to Elle Florence a couple of months after her 32nd birthday, on Dec 5, 1988. I wonder if Elle Florence in Seattle is trying to trap a man by getting pregnant before her 33rd birthday this coming December so that in her mind, she doesn’t end up as big a failure at life as her mother (can’t hold onto a relationship, forced her daughter to refer to her only long-term perverted PDA-addicted boyfriend as her “stepfather”, only friend to speak of is her own offspring, has no ambitions in life other than eating the next bowl of pasta and getting the next hush money check, etc).

Elle Florence in Seattle is so pathetic.

View attachment 389679

ETA: was watching VLOGMAS DAY 5 & 6 | #SNOWMAS #PEARLMAS that someone provided a download for a while back to find Elle’s exact birthdate, and my husband walked by and said, “She really needs to clear that phlegm from her throat, it sounds like her vocal chords are wading through quicksand.”
🤢😂
And you can see she has 10 lbs of makeup on her face. Anyone serious about working out would never wear this much or any makeup to a workout.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Based off of her actions, I don't think she's going to therapy. She doesn't seem like someone who may be struggling but working on things. She acts like she is full blown going along with the crazy!

That just it...it won't be a reasonable guy. It will only be the manipulative, bottom-of-the-barrel guys eager to take advantage who will be left to interact with her. I actually fear for her safety. She needs to get help before she ends up in a really bad situation.
The thing is, I got the impression Rick was a really bad situation. I met guys like him in school and at work and they act nice enough in person but they have this air of arrogance about them. Especially if they don't achieve what they expect to (none of the guys I know like him have) or what they feel they deserve. It starts out as "debating" and showing off how despite not getting xyz they still are "smart" and know obscure things. But then it turns into resentment about not being a great as they think they are.

One of my college friends got like that and me and my friend/roommate (he was dating her at the time) had to cut him out after he got scary. Not saying Rick did anything scary, but if he did I wouldn't be at all surprised. I'm shocked at how fast one of the guys at my old job went from normal to frightening when I wouldn't agree with his "wisdom" and "truth speaking" .

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.