Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she dumped Rick. My sister's bf was a total loser and they were seriously considering getting married. Everyday my mom would casually mention it. When she came home for some time, my mom made it a point to remind her very often what she was missing out. He was so dang cheap, like his gifts were a free craiglist plastic table and a super cheap bracelet, my mom somehow brought those up casually. My mom still went along to meet his family and whatever else was involved, but she did not stop leaving these subtle (yet strong) hints. Finally it hit my sister how much of a cheapskate he was who was mooching off of her and she left him lmao Although she dumped him, it did take her some time to process and she was hurt. One thing about Ginette is that she seems supportive and yet she can get through to Elle, even if it's pulling the trust fund $$ if she marries Rick haha Once Rick is gone, Elle has money again :p

Side note, the Lecocq ladies seem to have it bad in love....her, her mom, her grandmother, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone have the Joe break up video to watch? Looks like she took everything down

Reactions: 6
She probably got dumped again. That plus HereToSnoop's revelation about Elle trying to convince men she's just met on dating apps to impregnate her. I haven't watched her videos in months but I'm not surprised that she's resorted to trickery. Or that she went from bragging about luxury purses to bragging about luxury vehicles. I'm not sure if she actually got an SUV or is just looking for one but who cares? Anyone can finance a 'luxury' car. It doesn't mean you're wealthy. Just like finding someone to sleep with you doesn't mean you're desirable.
Just think: not that long ago she was living in a luxury apartment with a decent job and a successful boyfriend. Now look at her. She's almost too pathetic to laugh at.

Reactions: 19
Yes the radio silence is very odd. Has she not said anything on her SM (I do not follow her accounts)?

Didn't she say her car video was coming up?

Something big must've come up. What if she's in the hospital or something, with Covid?
If she has covid she definitely deserves it for bleeping through Seattle instead of staying at home like the most of us. I even told my friend that if he got covid he better bleeping stay at home and not waste any hospital beds. You made your bed so you better lie in it. I will point out that when she was briefly with my friend she told him she wasn't going to feature him on the internet because of her stalkers which is code for I don't want you to find out I'm a fraud and a liar and if I get knocked up they will look like mini Ginette *shudder*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she has covid she definitely deserves it for bleeping through Seattle instead of staying at home like the most of us. I even told my friend that if he got covid he better bleeping stay at home and not waste any hospital beds. You made your bed so you better lie in it. I will point out that when she was briefly with my friend she told him she wasn't going to feature him on the internet because of her stalkers which is code for I don't want you to find out I'm a fraud and a liar and if I get knocked up they will look like mini Ginette *shudder*
So we're stalkers... 😂 I think she forgot to mention her Karen psychofans who were fawning over Rick first and congratulating her on bagging a 'professor' but once the engagement turned into a dumpster fire, they were all telling her how Rick was never a good choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It cracks me up that she tried to flatter herself by referring to anyone as "stalkers" - if I actually saw her in Seattle, I would cringe and run the other way so fast. 😫 I really wish she would move back to Vancouver and spread her germs there, instead. I don't know why, but I'm still a little surprised she's as stupid and gross as she is, with this blatant gold digging You Can Finish In Me bullshit.🤮 I can't believe I actually thought she was a relatively intelligent and decent woman years ago, but after all the rudeness, obnoxious public behavior, scamming her poor customers and trying to scam Seattlites during a pandemic, my opinion of her could barely get lower at this point. I don't even think she's attractive anymore, and don't look at her social media because her pufferfish smirk makes me feel ill 🤢
The comments here are the actual entertainment, not anything Elle does.

I still think she dumped Rick. My sister's bf was a total loser and they were seriously considering getting married. Everyday my mom would casually mention it. When she came home for some time, my mom made it a point to remind her very often what she was missing out. He was so dang cheap, like his gifts were a free craiglist plastic table and a super cheap bracelet, my mom somehow brought those up casually. My mom still went along to meet his family and whatever else was involved, but she did not stop leaving these subtle (yet strong) hints. Finally it hit my sister how much of a cheapskate he was who was mooching off of her and she left him lmao Although she dumped him, it did take her some time to process and she was hurt. One thing about Ginette is that she seems supportive and yet she can get through to Elle, even if it's pulling the trust fund $$ if she marries Rick haha Once Rick is gone, Elle has money again :p

Side note, the Lecocq ladies seem to have it bad in love....her, her mom, her grandmother, etc.
From what Smelle said in her older videos, her grandmother was happily married. Smelle wears both grandparents' wedding rings every day.

I can't imagine how horrible her life must be. She has so much anger in herself, demonstrated by how easily she snaps at anyone who criticises her. It must really pain her to be 32, single, having to spend hours messaging guys on dating apps (it's a slap in the face of someone who thinks they're a European princess, a rare beauty, and a successful lawyer and businesswoman), not owning her own place or even a car, having zero friends and dozens of gossip threads exposing her lies, hypocrisy, and scams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone remember which thread? I’m trying to go back and locate it.

Never mind. I got it. One second.

For anyone’s future reference, it’s in the Deserting Mommy Dearest thread.
Do you have more info on the Reddit thread? I'm searching but can't find it.

Reactions: 3
It would be great if someone can share the reddit link, along with anything else you ladies may want me to include in the first post of the next thread. Maybe we need a pre surgery (oops pre “root canal” Eleanor) along with links to GG, Gossip Bakery, and the beauty guru thread about grandpa Dicky clipping out of her life?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you have more info on the Reddit thread? I'm searching but can't find it.
What kind of info are you looking for? Comments regarding the post by Rickles? I got the post from the GG thread, not the Reddit one so that may be why there’s not much there.

I am looking forward to how Elle will explain this “unwellness.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s the Reddit link on her and Rick’s breakup announcement:
Thank you!

It would be great if someone can share the reddit link, along with anything else you ladies may want me to include in the first post of the next thread. Maybe we need a pre surgery (oops pre “root canal” Eleanor) along with links to GG, Gossip Bakery, and the beauty guru thread about grandpa Dicky clipping out of her life?
I'm deviously in love with this idea! 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What kind of info are you looking for? Comments regarding the post by Rickles? I got the post from the GG thread, not the Reddit one so that may be why there’s not much there.

I am looking forward to how Elle will explain this “unwellness.”
She's gotten way less backlash than a lot of youtubers despite doing much worse. Eleanor Lecocq:
  1. Has been spotted running all around Seattle during a global pandemic (despite there being a lockdown) to meet men. Apparently is also actively lying to and trying to trap these men with a baby (thank you for the recent snoop!)
  2. Lied to the Daily Hive and tried to scam the residents of Seattle DURING THE PANDEMIC by pretending to be a local, small business when she was man hunting and living in an airbnb and she clearly sources everything from abroad for cheap (what local business?)
  3. Fake vlogmas giveaway recently to her friend
  4. Lies about her extensive plastic surgery, dress size, dying her hair, fake Tiffany's engagement ring, etc. Is the queen of photoshopping everything to oblivion.
  5. Sells low quality products at a huge markup to people, and doesn't offer repairs or returns when those objects arrive BROKEN to paying customers. Doesn't allow people to leave reviews on her website and doesn't sell on any platforms that has a proper return policy (etsy, amazon)
  6. Deletes comments and blocks anyone who tries to offer a suggestion or points out something very valid (i.e.: your photo is blurry and you should learn to adjust your camera settings)
  7. Lied about her occupation and day-to-day life (you can't talk about being a busy lawyer when you're a fraud investigator at a government agency who works 9-to-5 and no weekends)
She's lucky she's not a popular youtuber and has a mostly stagnant channel, because if an actually popular youtuber did even one of the things she did, they would get so much backlash. Fleur de Force went on a holiday recently (while actually following her local government's lockdown rules) but is getting dragged like crazy even after apologizing for her behavior. Elle has NEVER ONCE APOLOGIZED for anything she did, and continues to delete comments and make passive aggressive comments at people who dare to question her or bring up her past, shady behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At first, I wondered why that was so. Like why doesn’t she get as much backlash than others for doing much worse tit? And then I realized that the answer is so much worse than the backlash Elle would get if she were a bigger Youtuber: She’s irrelevant.

She should consider herself lucky to have the bad press she does. It’s the only amount of relevancy she’s hanging on to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At first, I wondered why that was so. Like why doesn’t she get as much backlash than others for doing much worse tit? And then I realized that the answer is so much worse than the backlash Elle would get if she were a bigger Youtuber: She’s irrelevant.

She should consider herself lucky to have the bad press she does. It’s the only amount of relevancy she’s hanging on to.
Elle Florence's channel hasn't moved since she was taking advantage of Joe and spending a fortune with those daily hauls. I forget to mention this in my previous comment but she only made it to 80k subscribers recently after literally not moving for two years because SHE BOUGHT FAKE SUBSCRIBERS (we have screenshots of youtube periodically removing hundreds of her subs) and even USED BOTS FOR HER LIVE CHATS at the beginning of the pandemic because no one cares about her content anymore (this was confirmed by the Russian kid who raided her livechat). At this point, I bet half of her views are from old subscribers who are curious about the trainwreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Elle Florence's channel hasn't moved since she was taking advantage of Joe and spending a fortune with those daily hauls. I forget to mention this in my previous comment but she only made it to 80k subscribers recently after literally not moving for two years because SHE BOUGHT FAKE SUBSCRIBERS (we have screenshots of youtube periodically removing hundreds of her subs) and even USED BOTS FOR HER LIVE CHATS at the beginning of the pandemic because no one cares about her content anymore (this was confirmed by the Russian kid who raided her livechat). At this point, I bet half of her views are from old subscribers who are curious about the trainwreck.
Good point. As much as I love to hate-watch her, I've gotten to a point of apathy...she's just so boring it's almost not worth it to watch anymore. ESPECIALLY when her "vlogmas" videos were each of a whole WEEK and nearly AN HOUR LONG EACH!

Reactions: 13
Elle: has stalkers.
Also Elle: shows the Internet exactly where she lives. Right. 🤦‍♀️
And when she was in Vancouver, you could go to the Pacific Shopping Centre and be 99% sure to bump into her on any given work day between midday and 2 pm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.