Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just HAVE to correct everyone. The kid was from Bosnia. I know it doesn't make much of a difference to you all, but as a Serbian person it really grates me when everyone speaking a Slavic language is labelled as Russian despite living half a continent away and speaking an entirely different language. It's as if I met someone from Canada and said they are Swedish. I also understand not being able to distinguish them, and I know most of you don't mean anything bad.

Reactions: 16
I just HAVE to correct everyone. The kid was from Bosnia. I know it doesn't make much of a difference to you all, but as a Serbian person it really grates me when everyone speaking a Slavic language is labelled as Russian despite living half a continent away and speaking an entirely different language. It's as if I met someone from Canada and said they are Swedish. I also understand not being able to distinguish them, and I know most of you don't mean anything bad.
Thank you. I love learning to tell different cultures apart!

Reactions: 9
Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Guess what ladies, I found out that one of my friends ALSO MATCHED with our Smelleanore on a dating app🤣 He didn't mention anything about sex (I don't think they even advanced to this stage 🤮). Elle apparently told him about the gossip sites on internet and how her haters are so jealous of her achievements, success and wealth etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ He did mention that she was looking for "SERIOUS" relationship and was ready to "settle." Our delusional 32 y.o. is desperately looking for her new Mr. Next for sure!
Elle must have been the “friend” that referred Rick to GG. It’s a classic narcissist move to declare the gossip upfront and claim it be about jealousy before he inevitably discovers it later on his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Speaking truthfully here (and to Elle, if you're reading this): if you come on this strong with guys they WILL run. When you first meet a guy, don't get into your YouTube career, your haters, the gossip sites, your success, your wealth, etc.

When you bring those things up, PSYCHO alarm bells sound. Seriously. It's fine to say you want a long term relationship but for god's sake, TONE IT DOWN.

Now, my feeling is Elle's narcissism cannot be divorced from her personality so she will never listen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's been ready to settle since she graduated university 😂

I am starting to accept that Smelle is one of those people who live in some alternative reality created in their heads and you can tell them that white is white but they will insist it's black. My grandmother was like that so I have first hand experience of dealing with a person who may not be clinically insane but it's impossible to be around them because of how they perceive the world. And it's nothing to do with political views, more how they see themselves and others. People like that don't have many friends, they are manipulative hypocrites and will always twist the story to put themselves in a favourable light.

At this point, I am convinced Smelle must genuinely believe she is a victim of harassing, jealous stalkers (in reality people who are simply critical of her and see through her lies), she doesn't have luck in love (in reality she was never a respectful partner, she always took guys for granted, put herself first), she is a perfect jewelery designer (in reality she strings cheap pearls together and leaves blobs of glue on them) etc. Overall, you can't reason with someone like that. Anything you say, they process as an attack on them. Absolutely unable to take a step back and evaluate their own actions. Everything is always somebody else's fault, everyone is always wishing them ill etc. We can write all constructive criticism we want but Smelle can't even process it in her smelly head. To her it's all just various forms of attack which she needs to fiercely defend herself from. By telling her dates that gossip threads about her exist, she is trying to come across as 'honest' and 'open', and place a message in their heads to approach all gossip about her with caution because it's going to be untrue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I am starting to accept that Smelle is one of those people who live in some alternative reality created in their heads and you can tell them that white is white but they will insist it's black. My grandmother was like that so I have first hand experience of dealing with a person who may not be clinically insane but it's impossible to be around them because of how they perceive the world. And it's nothing to do with political views, more how they see themselves and others. People like that don't have many friends, they are manipulative hypocrites and will always twist the story to put themselves in a favourable light.

At this point, I am convinced Smelle must genuinely believe she is a victim of harassing, jealous stalkers (in reality people who are simply critical of her and see through her lies), she doesn't have luck in love (in reality she was never a respectful partner, she always took guys for granted, put herself first), she is a perfect jewelery designer (in reality she strings cheap pearls together and leaves blobs of glue on them) etc. Overall, you can't reason with someone like that. Anything you say, they process as an attack on them. Absolutely unable to take a step back and evaluate their own actions. Everything is always somebody else's fault, everyone is always wishing them ill etc. We can write all constructive criticism we want but Smelle can't even process it in her smelly head. To her it's all just various forms of attack which she needs to fiercely defend herself from. By telling her dates that gossip threads about her exist, she is trying to come across as 'honest' and 'open', and place a message in their heads to approach all gossip about her with caution because it's going to be untrue.
Eleanor, much like the orange dumpster fire slinking out of the WH, screams "FAKE NEWS" whenever anything not-so-flattering comes out about her.

The only thing fake, is Eleanor.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking truthfully here (and to Elle, if you're reading this): if you come on this strong with guys they WILL run. When you first meet a guy, don't get into your YouTube career, your haters, the gossip sites, your success, your wealth, etc.

When you bring those things up, PSYCHO alarm bells sound. Seriously. It's fine to say you want a long term relationship but for god's sake, TONE IT DOWN.

Now, my feeling is Elle's narcissism cannot be divorced from her personality so she will never listen.
Please don’t give her reasonable advice! While I don’t think she is self-aware enough to take your good intentions in the way they were meant and will probably lash out / dig her heels in, I need to observe this slow-motion train wreck for a lot longer. It is too entertaining to give up.

I’m convinced she really is very busy all day. Busy trying to start serious relationships with random internet men all day. But actually, she must be sending paragraphs of messages back and forth between dozens of men. It’s a full time job to keep a handful of close relationships intact, so this is how she must be spending her entire days. VERY #girlboss.

• Haha
Let your freak flag fly, Eleanor Lecocq. I’m loving how delusional this girl is with her grandiose self image. Keep telling all the men about your “haters” and how “accomplished, successful, and wealthy” you are and let’s see how many of them are dumb enough to believe you. How narcissistic and deluded do you have to be to say stuff like this? 😆

I can’t stop laughing, because everything this fake woman says and does is so ridiculous. She is so far from accomplished, successful, or wealthy. It’s incredible that she’s 32 years old with no real job now (and only had an easy 9-to-5 that anyone could’ve gotten before even without a foreign law degree) and living in her dingy rental apartment that’s filled to the brim with useless clutter while her lazy eyes spin in all directions as she desperately tries to trap the men of Seattle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Had he looked her up when they matched or were the gossip sites news to him?

Reactions: 7
That's really the rub, isn't it?

Under no stretch of the imagination is this monster accomplished.

She was a government worker; a civil servant. And while those are good, honest jobs, they're hardly "revolutionary." She now works in an eat-what-you-kill firm and is no doubt bringing in VERY few clients (how many people in Seattle are clamoring for a Canadian attorney who has not sat the bar nor has ever actually worked in a real law firm?).

She also strings pearls while watching Disney movies (stunted much?) and shills overpriced scarves, the extent of whose design consists of slapping on a label. Even her ugly as duck Nouvelle Pearl logo is a disaster--a Papyrus font-like, amateurly drawn monstrosity. At least pay a real designer to do THAT for you...

Reactions: 14
Miss Moon Face is so busy doing nothing that she can't even update her lame website and remove the notification about post-25 Dec orders. Earth to Smelle, it's mid January 2021 already! She probably didn't have time to check the calendar as she's been 'so busy' with her five hot dates a week and compulsive online shopping...

Screenshot_20210117_144703.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Interesting. Did he tell you what he thought of her? 😂 Did you also warn him beforehand about Elle before he matched with her? That would be major tea.

I think it’s interesting that there have been not one but TWO people from the Seattle area who’ve verified that Elle is in fact meeting up with guys, is desperate for a long term relationship (despite her dating track record being total tit...and it wasn’t that long ago that she was engaged to a creep), and is embellishing her accomplishments. All you people who try to believe she is self quarantining, getting therapy, or trying to improve herself can stop now.

Reactions: 19

I agree with you, one of my former bffs who I had to dump was exactly like that. She lived in her own dreamworld and didn't view stuff the same as the rest of us. I put up with it for 17 years because she was my friend (we also lived in different state for the last 12 years of our friendship) but there is clearly a point where you just can't ignore it anymore.

No matter how many people thought her claims were ridiculous (from basic stuff like "you just aren't happy for me to finally achieve my dreams" to insane stuff like "I'm convinced x friend is carrying on a lesbian relationship with Y friend, we need to tell her husband and warn him" ) she just doubled down and dug herself in deeper.

Elle is very much this kind of person, she's got a narrative in her head and she needs to talk it up to match what she imagines.

Reactions: 15
I agree with you, one of my former bffs who I had to dump was exactly like that. She lived in her own dreamworld and didn't view stuff the same as the rest of us. I put up with it for 17 years because she was my friend (we also lived in different state for the last 12 years of our friendship) but there is clearly a point where you just can't ignore it anymore.

No matter how many people thought her claims were ridiculous (from basic stuff like "you just aren't happy for me to finally achieve my dreams" to insane stuff like "I'm convinced x friend is carrying on a lesbian relationship with Y friend, we need to tell her husband and warn him" ) she just doubled down and dug herself in deeper.

Elle is very much this kind of person, she's got a narrative in her head and she needs to talk it up to match what she imagines.
I’m no therapist, but this honestly sounds like some sort of mental illness. Kind of like Blanche DuBois from a Streetcar Named Desire lol.

I can’t tell if Eleonore Lecocq is truly suffering from delusions of grandeur in a way that no non professional can figure out, or she’s actually aware of reality but thinks the lying and gaslighting will somehow cover that up, and make people think she’s better than she actually is.

Reactions: 14

Agreed! Her personality disorder is such that she’ll always be what she is, a stage 5 clinger and all.

• Haha
I’m no therapist, but this honestly sounds like some sort of mental illness. Kind of like Blanche DuBois from a Streetcar Named Desire lol.

I can’t tell if Eleonore Lecocq is truly suffering from delusions of grandeur in a way that no non professional can figure out, or she’s actually aware of reality but thinks the lying and gaslighting will somehow cover that up, and make people think she’s better than she actually is.
I vote for the latter. Pathological liars know what the reality is and when they are lying. They just can’t help it.

Someone on here suggested she may have BPD aka Borderline Personality Disorder. I’m not saying that’s what she has but it lines up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I vote for the latter. Pathological liars know what the reality is and when they are lying. They just can’t help it.
I think it is pathological lying and the need to have attention on them at all times. I wonder if people who lie like that just like the reactions people give them and can't realize it isn't good attention?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.