Eleanor Florence Lecocq #9 Santa BeBe slip a jewel tone car under the tree for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think Elle got dumped by him. Which, I mean, is a feat unto itself...

If she did the dumping she would NEVER have been "unwell" or gone radio silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did Smelle crash her new LuXuRy SuV? 😂 No insta posts since 26 Dec... And none of her fans seem to be missing her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She basically said that she is just “blessed” to be quite resilient , ever really been down and out and her predominant coping is to have meaning and purpose.
Ok Elle . . .

'Meaning and Purpose' must be the name of a handbag boutique.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think Elle got dumped by him. Which, I mean, is a feat unto itself...

If she did the dumping she would NEVER have been "unwell" or gone radio silent.
I agree. There was something at the time that confirmed it for me. Maybe Rick's dad being in on it or something Rick commented at the time...I don't remember. But the summary is, for as creepy as Rick is, he knows when he has had enough. It sounded like he had gotten some advice from someone in his life that said, "look, the girl is really not good for you. You need to cut her out."

Rick would have had a handle on Elle's personality by then, so he knew what we have learned from our Seattle ladies' stories- that Elle Florence (formerly of swampland, now of Seattle) has poor boundaries, chases after men, drains them, and does not let go easily.

So what does he do? He breaks up with her publicly. It's a harsh but brilliant move that ensures that everyone knows they are no longer a couple, that keeps Elle from being able to twist the narrative to mutual friends, and allows him to make a clean, permanent break. No more tentacles from the swamp monster! "But dearETHSTSTS! No one knowwwws! Why don't we justh get back together?? I'll cuk for you (doe eyes) and you can cum in me!"
No, this time everyone knows and he can finally be free!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s clear a lot of people are growing tired of Elle. The fact that she hasn’t posted anything since December 26th and no one is commenting asking how she is says it all. Just a year ago when she would take a gap people would comment well wishes hoping she is okay. At this point I think she has pushed most of her followers away. Her snooty responses to questions about her life people will obviously grow tired of asking and if she gives nothing why stick around as a viewer. It will be interesting to see if she comes back and when if she can gain back some engagement. I just think she should quit she obviously has nothing of interest to show. I would say she needs YouTube to sell her pearls and scarves but how invested in that is she if she can’t even be bothered to update her website after Christmas?

As for the breakup with Rick, I’ve said before I think he did the breaking up. If she broke up with him, why bothering going back to Florida from Hawaii only to flee to Hawaii a week or so later leaving everything behind? You would think if she did the breaking up, her and her mom would have planned some sort of exit strategy in place right? Not just leave everything behind including her cats. I think that indicates she was blindsided and headed back to Hawaii with her mom last minute. She probably thought they would have tired to work it out and I think Rick put his foot down and said no, just like Joe.

I also think the Joe break up proves she has no real close friends, besides her mom. You could tell Joe was miserable in the last few vlogs yet he waited til her mom was in town to make his break. If she had any real friends she could lean on Joe wouldn’t have had to wait so long and probably could have talked to her sooner about the break up knowing she would have someone to support her. I don’t know I can’t image being late 20s/early 30s and needing to plan a break up for when someone’s parents are there to catch them, she should have some independent support network of her own I would hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was just thinking what if she's preggers.

So I checked the comments on her last insta. She's doing a car reveal. How exciting 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Part of me thinks the recent piping hot ☕ we’ve had from the Seattle members hit the nail on the head, and Smelle got spooked and thought if she stayed away from yt for a bit, it would die down. These sorts of websites always have a ton of hidden lurkers and she definitely doesn’t want any Karens or ex-fans to call her out for her shady behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But she hates driving.... ;):unsure: In my experience, people who hate driving are generally terrible drivers.
I can confirm this lol. I hate driving and I am a terrible driver (been in a couple of accidents). I’m so happy to live in a city where I don’t need a car, but my boyfriend and I are planning on moving this summer out of the city and I will need a car then. I will probably take some lessons as I haven’t driven a car in years.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ladies it's that time again, where we vote on the next thread title. Here are the suggestions we've received so far:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle
  2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy
  3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Almost attorney whose a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets (made some minor adjustments to this one due to required tattle format)

Please vote on your favorite one! If we don't get enough responses in time, I'll just go with the one with the most upvotes originally (#1 was an overwhelming favorite).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can confirm this lol. I hate driving and I am a terrible driver (been in a couple of accidents). I’m so happy to live in a city where I don’t need a car, but my boyfriend and I are planning on moving this summer out of the city and I will need a car then. I will probably take some lessons as I haven’t driven a car in years.
I feel ya. I never really beans able to get much experience driving so am always scared to death of it and just assume I am bad at it. I mean I have done it during the limited time where I had a car but only under conditions I feel comfortable in. I have lived in cities where a car is actually very inconvenient to have but always feel like I need lessons if I am to drive fully, as I never properly learned when I was growing up (just enough to get my license which wasn't much). I seem to have come from a family that is uncomfortable driving too so they probably are responsible for my issues hah. However I often see people on the road who seem more clueless than me and then think well if they are comfortable I should be fine (however I take the fact that I am driving basically a death machine around very seriously).

Reactions: 8
Ladies it's that time again, where we vote on the next thread title. Here are the suggestions we've received so far:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle
  2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy
  3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Almost attorney whose a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets (made some minor adjustments to this one due to required tattle format)

Please vote on your favorite one! If we don't get enough responses in time, I'll just go with the one with the most upvotes originally (#1 was an overwhelming favorite).
I vote number 1. It really gets the message out there how disgusting she is bleeping around during a pandemic and hopefully scares off Mr. Next!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Also if anyone has any poll ideas, please share those as well!
Will Elle get into a car accident/get a ticket and then complain about it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I’m torn between 1 and 3. I vote #1!

Reactions: 6
How dumb is she? If you tell someone not to look you up on the internet, chances are they WILL. I mean, how much more sus can she appear on the first date 😂
I was thinking the same thing. Most guys probably don't know to look at gossip sites. I also think talking about wanting something serious so early will scare a guy off.

Reactions: 11

i like #1 but if #3 is the choice, it’s “who’s” not “whose”.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.