Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
WHOA!!!! She looks somewhat fresh and young in the first pic (thanks to terrible photo editing skills blurring every millimeter of her face) but in the recent Dec 2020 pic she looks like a miserable, brunette version of Ginette. Those jowls are flappin’!
Pardon my ignorance, but is it normal to be so jowly in your early 30s or is it just significant weight gain fighting against her chin implant? I wonder if it’s a health or hormonal issue.

Reactions: 6
Elle & Ginette spoke about that in last video, Ginette said she was staying there for a bit but not permanent (yet).
I wonder if Ginette is in Seattle so she can see Elle at all? Non essential border crossing into Canada is closed. So ginette could have gone from Hawaii to Vancouver just fine (going home) but then to see Elle again she may have had to fly back to Canada (needs a covid test before she is allowed in HI) and then from HI to Seattle?This way she can be close to her daughter for as long as this takes. But I am surprised they didn’t both go to Hawaii. My parents live half time on Oahu and are there until May, my sister is going for 35 days starting January 17 and bringing her dog with her.

BoredlySnooping

Given her lengthy silence I actually think she’s studying for the bar. Man she really is committed to calling Seattle her “home”

• Haha

Behindthescreens

Ladies it's that time again, where we vote on the next thread title. Here are the suggestions we've received so far:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle
  2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy
  3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Almost attorney whose a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets (made some minor adjustments to this one due to required tattle format)

Please vote on your favorite one! If we don't get enough responses in time, I'll just go with the one with the most upvotes originally (#1 was an overwhelming favorite).
Number ONE! Runner up would be #3.

Also if anyone has any poll ideas, please share those as well!
Maybe poll how many dates she'll go on in the next month!

• Haha

Lurker321

Long time lurker, first time (ish) posting, I am wondering if the chin was a filler. I know because when I saw a surgeon for a consultation about what I can do for my jowels, that was the recommendation: fillers in the cheeks, chin and behind the jaw/near the ears to tighten and lift. As someone who has these hanging jowels and is SUPER friggin skinny myself, that's what I see in her before and after. Also as someone who is so insecure about them, I find her after better than her before.

Since it is my first post, let me be clear I am not here as a fan! Though I was duped for a bit. For me something didn't add up when I didn't watch her for a couple of months and all of sudden she up and left for Rick, that's when I came across GG then migrated along here.

Juliezzz

I didn’t see the video...did they drive there or fly there? Either way, she would have HAD to have known that she was in Oregon based on her ticket or the highway signs that indicate state borders!
She flew. In the vlog she bragged about how sweet (and I think rich was implied) Christ was that he arranged car service to pick her up from the airport.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MUALover

Chatty Member
While Elle/Mama G's situation is unique -- Mama G could easily help Elle with a downpayment -- I think it's unfair and unrealistic to say that millenials should all be aiming to buy homes. It is not possible and the insane wealth inequality in this country makes it very difficult or impossible for many folks!
Yes I agree. The housing prices in my city is not that bad, fortunately - you can buy a decent semi-detached house for $300,000 (which isn't bad) provided you drive 30-40 minutes to work.

I haven't owned a home either myself and have always rented. I mean I enjoy renting - it allows me to move whenever I want and I don't have to do the lawn or shovel snow in the winter. But some colleagues who bought condos and townhouses for cheap (like $170,000 and $300,000) all made money from it so I feel a bit left out. One dude purchased a condo for $170,000 and sold it in 4 years for $300,000 and made a handsome profit.

Looks like she bagged a Rick T. Miller 2.0 who also drives a Porsche

I have a feeling the dolls don't talk to her anymore
Is that Ginette's car - are you sure it belongs to her new man? I watched the v-log and never got the impression Elle actually found someone she is official with.

KitsBiach

Ladies it's that time again, where we vote on the next thread title. Here are the suggestions we've received so far:

1. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Cummings and Goings of the Super Leg-Spreader of Seattle
  2. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 No return policy and no sperm wasted. This one wants any Seattle Joe to be her baby's daddy
  3. Eleanor Florence Lecocq #10 Almost attorney whose a granny in the streets and a freak in the sheets (made some minor adjustments to this one due to required tattle format)

Please vote on your favorite one! If we don't get enough responses in time, I'll just go with the one with the most upvotes originally (#1 was an overwhelming favorite).
I’m torn between 1 and 3. I vote #1!

MUALover

Chatty Member
I don't think Mama G can go without Elle for several months and Elle needs the shopping trips from Mama G and the restaurant visits.
It's not fun to go to restaurants alone. I don't think Mamma G has that many friends she goes out to eat with (or Elle for that matter apart from her dates). They keep each other company.

MUALover

Chatty Member
It depends. I'd rather go on my own and enjoy delicious food than put up with annoying company.
I can see why Elle and Ginette hang out together constantly and have no friends. Elle goes without explanation. Ginette seems a little dim. Most people are struggling to get through this pandemic, other people Elle's age are saving up, busy working, busy adulting. They don't have all this free time on their hands or money to be constantly eating out. Maybe 1-2 fancy meals out every week (I'm not going to count fast food, subs, coffee, lunches from cafeteria at work, etc...a lot of people I know buy lunch or dinner everyday because they are busy so I understand) if even that but Elle and Ginette were basically eating out 2-3 times a day in Hawaii at pretty fancy places, before this lockdown happened. They also have a lot of free time on their hands.

Don't get me started on how Elle and Ginette only ate at hotel buffets. Those buffets are very top of the line ones costing over $100 USD per person. The Orchid at the Kahala were E and G frequently went, their buffets are at $115 per person. They also ate the Chef's tasting menu at one of the best restaurants on Honolulu. Not sure about the cost but usually those range upwards of $200 per person without alcohol. If you bugeted wisely, $115 is a person's entire week's food budget.

Not sure anyone can tolerate hanging out with them for long.

Phoebe.Tallulah

I learned how to drive in a minivan so size of stuff doesn't bug me but if Elle was learning to drive her mom's sedan she's going to struggle with an SUV.
Hope she has fun with the narrow roads in Seattle and the crazy drivers lol!! She'll smash that thing within 3 months.

ETA: CHER-RO-KEE this bitch literally said CHERRR-ROWW-KEEEE wow...just WOW lol!!!

• Heart

MUALover

Chatty Member
I was watching a PBS documentary on Millenials and money and it is said that home ownership is how you grow your net worth with time. The longer you delay owning your own home, the worse it is for your long-term $ prospects. Elle has no plans for home ownership and Ginette just sold her house and is now renting. Honestly, I think both mother and daughter needs to get therapy.

LetThemEatLipstick

View attachment 375112
January 2020 vs December 2020. She gains all her weight in her face. More proof of Mr Next’s existence. It can’t be healthy to fluctuate by 15 lbs like this every year. Her metabolism will be shot if it isn’t already.
WHOA!!!! She looks somewhat fresh and young in the first pic (thanks to terrible photo editing skills blurring every millimeter of her face) but in the recent Dec 2020 pic she looks like a miserable, brunette version of Ginette. Those jowls are flappin’!

• Heart

MUALover

Chatty Member
The one thing I don't get is how Elle is so hung up about that Coach wristlet from high school. So her mom didn't buy her 1 Coach wristlet (Coach outlet wristlets are like $50 on sale now, even cheaper years ago). But she had a huge wardrobe of Lululemon and Tiffany's silver since high school.

MUALover

Chatty Member
I also think she is only car shopping because of a man.
I think Elle has the wrong strategy. IMO she should be like, "I'm going to get a Honda Civic because that is the money I earned from my apparel and jewelry business." Or she should be like, "This is my Toyota Prius. I'm very environmentally conscious." Or best yet, buy a Tesla and knock the guy's boots off with how smart, environmentally conscious and sophisticated she is and how she is an independent thinker. Just because her new guy drives a luxury SUV doesn't mean she should.

I think it'll impress her new guy more than buying a luxury SUV (or more likely an SUV Ginette is going to buy for her). Just a thought. Everything Elle does to snare a man just back fires in her face.

Last edited: