Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bethannebodyworks

They met on an app. He later saw her on Hinge with hiking and biking photos. She made it seem like Rick wasn't much of a thing. She definitely tried to come of extremely successful

She tires wore a busty top and skinny jeans. He thought she looked kind of granny but stuck around because she seemed very easy but dropped her when he realized she was easy with everyone
How do we find her profile? lol

Reactions: 4

Debbie1633

Yeah but that's the apartment I get when I google the PO Box she leaves at the end of her youtube videos. I've highlighted her exact address with my computer.

View attachment 352142
her apartment building is this -https://www.apartments.com/one-lakefront-seattle-wa/7yvbetw/

when she did a tour and showed the outside of her building, it had a wall of blue.

Just skimmed through her vlog and wow....

1) So much nothingness for 50 min - mostly footage of her talking nonsense. Girlboss has been tossing up her word salad game into a frenzy to try to fill up more video footage time...that or she is getting crazier...or both.

2) Like everyone else has said, she is insufferable with her pretentiousness and her need for some "fancy" car.

3) The face she makes around starting at 37:20 is downright scary. See attachment. Nuff said.
if I were a man, I definitely wouldn’t want to see that face anytime anywhere. *wink wink*

MUALover

Chatty Member
OK finished watching the marathon video and some more thoughts:
- I'm impressed with Elle's chop stick using skills. She comes close to being Asian and is better than most non-Asians. I'm glad Elle branches out and cooks ethnic foods
- Why does she need the new Saint Laurent??? Where is she going to work?? She has so many totes already not to mention the 2 briefcases she already owns. Ginette encourages Elle to buy more bags instead of giving her boundaries like a good parent.

MUALover

Chatty Member
her apartment building is this -https://www.apartments.com/one-lakefront-seattle-wa/7yvbetw/

when she did a tour and showed the outside of her building, it had a wall of blue.
I used that link (thanks for giving it to me). The apartment building is very and new, also has gorgeous rooftop. I did the virtual tour and looks at pics I can find online. I swear there is something wrong with Elle's decorations that makes her apartment unit look really dingy, dark, haunted.

Maybe some white or light coloured furniture would be better for Elle? I love some white furniture personally - more feminine and relaxing. Of course getting rid of clutter would also help.

Elle needs to get an interior decorator to oversee her apartment before her next SO dumps her (or she moves in with him).

Watching the latest "Carmas" vlog I noticed Elle makes up her own recipes. Like that chicken Italian pasta and the miso with soy sauce, chilli flake Asian noodles. I'm not sure Elle's cooking is that good that she can make up recipes at her stage - it sounds like something only more advanced chefs should be doing. Probably her cooking is like other aspects of her life- she talks them up. Of course we can't taste her cooking so nobody knows but if we could, I bet it'll be just like all the other aspects of her life.

Last edited:

MUALover

Chatty Member
I believe this was the first video I watched of Elle’s that highlighted a stark difference in chin/jaw shape. To me, it seems like this video was filmed a few days post-op. Her viewers even took notice. If you look at the comments, she attributes it to a “bad root canal” 🤣

This is the video that precedes the one above (for comparison)
I don't think this will be likely. I've had some minor cosmetic surgeries and even though they are minor (much smaller than chin/jaw implant or whatever), they take at least 1 month for the swelling to die down. The swelling/bruising/stitching won't /can't be hidden with makeup and will be very noticeable. It takes 3 months for everything to look "natural". For one week post-op, you're on around the clock Tylenol and Advil.

Behindthescreens

Does anyone remember which thread? I’m trying to go back and locate it.

Never mind. I got it. One second.

For anyone’s future reference, it’s in the Deserting Mommy Dearest thread.
Do you have more info on the Reddit thread? I'm searching but can't find it.

Reactions: 3

MUALover

Chatty Member
Took a look at some condo listings in Honolulu. Adjusting for inflation for when Ginette first leased her Kahala home plus the added HOA fees over the years, she could've owned her own property in Hawaii. This was probably not an option for Mama G as it wouldn't have been an oceanside place with a "tropical" ground floor walkway. Owning would've been a better option since she could've made a decent chunk of change if she had the ability to put a Hawaii condo on the market. I found that even in times of recession, Hawaii properties will still increase in value overall. While I understand that home ownership is not for everyone, people like the Elle and Ginette should invest in real estate if they want to maintain and increase their wealth.
Both Lecocq sisters need therapy and some basic intro to finance / accounting 101 courses. A community college non-diploma course and even Finance / Accounting for Dummies will do. Instead these 2 read trashy romance novels on the beach in Hawaii.

• Haha

bethannebodyworks

Sorry, unlike Elle, I like to keep my promise and maintain their privacy.

She actually matched and met two of my friends but one asked me not to mention his date because the experience was so awful...but in both scenarios she has had tantrums and she pushed for a serious relationship really fast and said how it's okay to finish inside her
To be fair, you DID say only one friend said not to say anything! Inquiring minds want to know! rofl

• Haha

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
What?! Wow! So did she sleep with these guys on the first date and that’s how the topic of letting a man ejac inside her came up? That is wild and very physically dangerous, not just in a pandemic, but in general. If Elle wasn’t talking to those guys for at least 2-3 weeks before meeting them, and getting tested for COVID, AND going on a few dates before having sex with them, she is really putting her physical well-being at risk. (That’s not a slight against your friends, I’m making a general statement about her lack of common sense and safety).

I have had acquaintances that bone on the first date before, without really knowing the guy, and it became quite a disaster, physically and emotionally. Smdh. I just don’t think an obsession with getting married (or trapping a man by getting pregnant) is worth my physical health and wellness. Elle Florence needs to seek psychological help immediately because she’s trying to attract and retain relationships in the worstway possible.😳😯
*No judgement to anyone who slept with someone on the first date. I personally have because we both knew we were captapulting into a serious relationship with each other from the first time we met.*
@Heretosnoop - should have tagged you in my previous post.

nicemangoes

Isn’t Elle “trained in classic opera?” 🤣🤣

All jokes aside, Elle mentioning she’s hiked in Hong Kong before is not indicative of someone whose into hiking. I’ve been there before and a college classmate of mine lives there as well, and literally everyone hikes there somewhat regularly, because it’s the thing to do there. The equivalent would be people who live in Switzerland and have gone skiing before.

And wasn’t her hiking/camping vlog in Vancouver with Joe and featuring the La Mer tent disaster? Also going for a hike once in a while in the Pacific Northwest is equally common as it is in Hong Kong. I wouldn’t say it’s indicative of her interests given she doesn’t go regularly during her free time nor does she seem to know anything about the best hiking trails, proper hiking gear, or what kind of food to pack for hikes.
No, I’m not referring to the vlog with Joe. I’m referring to vlogs when she was in Hong Kong and when she first settled in Vancouver. I think one or two of those vlogs are still up from 2011/2012. I remember this vividly because at the same time I had started college and got into running & hiking with my college roommate. Both of us used to watch her earlier vlogs because she talked about her runs and hikes. I think it stopped when she started dating Chris, or at least that’s how we remember it.

Seri

Another recommendation: Aussie youtuber who is really chill and has a great luxury collection. She's started being a lot more mindful about shopping these few months & her content is really refreshing amidst the sea of influencers who are just paid to promote stuff. She's also an example of a young woman who is chill and has a nice luxury collection and style that works for her age:
I LOVE HER!
I also love Emma Anders! <3